Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

[Rift Bot] Funky's Modded Edition

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Profiles' started by herbfunk, Sep 1, 2014.

1. licky

licky New Member

Type NephalemObelisk
    Initalized Variables Vector <459.3317, 391.8568, 0.392121> Sno 364715
    Loaded profile Funky Rift Bot (Trial)
    ToggleTargeting, new values: Looting:True LootRadius:150 Combat:True KillRadius:300
    [Trinity] Clicking UI element Tiered Rift Reward Continue Button (554329728)

Finished all mobs during trial, obtained grift keystone but continue to sit in trial without returning to town and orek. It'll eventually time out and leave game (doesnt continue when relogged back into game). Bot works great in grift itself though.
    Thanks for the hard work.

2. herbfunk

herbfunk Community Developer

Oops.. I attached older profiles which contained an obsolete profile tag.. I re uploaded it again with correct profiles so it should work now!

3. chutch85

chutch85 New Member

Is there a way to make the bot stop after a certain wave has been completed? Seems I'm doing exceptionally well in trials then I go into the Grift and I just die over and over. Instead of getting level 35 stones i'd like to be able to set it to stop around level 30? I have looked over the options and don't see anything like this. Was just wondering, thanks in advance. And thanks for all of your hard work. This is amazing.

4. chutch85

chutch85 New Member

Anyone know?

5. fuganator

fuganator Member

Get this error when I load starter_normal rift only

Failed to load profile: Element MoveToTownObject is not supported. Please check your XML and try again. (<MoveToTownObject questId="1" stepId="1" Type="NephalemNPC" />) Line 28
    System.Exception: Element MoveToTownObject is not supported. Please check your XML and try again. (<MoveToTownObject questId="1" stepId="1" Type="NephalemNPC" />) Line 28
    at ..(PropertyInfo , XElement , Object )
    at Zeta.XmlEngine.XmlEngine.Load(Object obj, XElement element)
    at ..(XElement , Type )
    at ...(XElement )
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
    at ..(XElement , PropertyInfo )
    at ..(PropertyInfo , XElement , Object )
    at Zeta.XmlEngine.XmlEngine.Load(Object obj, XElement element)
    at Zeta.Bot.Profile.Profile.Load(XElement element, String path)
    at Zeta.Bot.Profile.Profile.Load(String path)
    at Zeta.Bot.ProfileManager.Load(String profilePath, Boolean rememberPath)

6. barbagiggia

barbagiggia New Member

This would be a great profile IF only was possible to SELECT THE MAX WAVES ALLOWED in the Trial, otherwise this profile is totally useless for any HC player.

7. Soc

Soc New Member

I'm getting the same error as you fuganator, does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

8. Xalyx

Xalyx New Member

Don't work.

9. fdiz

fdiz New Member

I think I missed something in the post but I have searched everywhere...

Where can I found those xml please ?

_Starter_Normal Rift Only -- Will open normal rifts and repeat, doing bounties when no key fragments remain.
    _Starter_Trial Rift Repeat -- Will open trial rifts and repeat, doing normal rifts or bounties when no trial keys remain.
    _Starter_Default - Will open Greater Rifts and repeat, doing trial or normal or bounties when no greater rift keys remain.
    _Starter_GemUpgrading - Same as starter, but will choose gem upgrades over key upgrade.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
  10. barbagiggia

barbagiggia New Member

11. Kilimanjaro

Kilimanjaro New Member

I got problems getting this to work after latest update on demonbuddy

12. barbagiggia

barbagiggia New Member

Same here but nobody is replying.... this was the only normal rift profile working properly, i hope that someone put soon a profile that work with this damn new version of DB (387).

13. markuslars

markuslars Member

Hello i seem to have a problem when the new patch came somehow i can´t find the plugins that is needed for this profile to work , i have tried to re-install both demonbuddy and the plugins but nothing seems to work

Please help !!

awesome profile/plugins anyways keep up the good work!

14. barbagiggia

barbagiggia New Member

The project seems abandoned from weeks , nobody is replying and no updates have been released for ages, atm i haven't found a single profile able to work for rift and i think that this is embarassing since this bot is totally useless not being able to have a decent profile for rift which is the main thing where u can use the bot..... the staff of DemonBuddy should look into this and provide at least 1 default rift profile cause atm there isn't a single 1 working.....

15. markuslars

markuslars Member

are u talking about a simple rift? because then i have a good profile but im in need of a Greater rift profile which i don´t find anywhere which seems quite odd because i can´t be the only one in need of this ?!

16. chrisbk88

chrisbk88 New Member

Welcome to Demonbuddy. If you don't like it code your own profile. You paid for the bot, like the toys you bought as a kid, BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED.

17. contrafact

contrafact New Member

Rather obvious but nothing similar. Batteries can be bought anywhere and u don\t have to obtain special skills to buy them.

18. strepie

strepie New Member

hahaha nice one! Yep, it takes about the same level of "skill" to figure out the polarity on the batteries you buy to insert and make the toy working as it does to write a profile and/or fix existing ones (thanks to the hard work of people like rrrix and xzjv and many many others, that already did most if not all of the work).
    Sadly I guess the younger generation would rather throw away the toy, or give it to their parents to install the batteries, because it is just soooo much effort and after all they are way too important to bother themselves with such a menial task. Dangit, it should work as is out of the box. What's with this battery nonsense...:p
    hahaha I love it!
    :)

19. barbagiggia

barbagiggia New Member

That's one of the dumbest and pointless example ever heard. But still funny. And yes this bot is more associable to a "payed product" as a notebook WITH the batteries, since u buy this tool because u want something that is able to work, in this case to make the most common things in game (adventures and rifts included) and u pay for it. So if this thing is (for a reason or another, profiles unavailable/non existent and/or bugs and issues in the bot itself) not working i'm simply gonna buy a notebook that not have actually the damn batteries included. You are welcome to make your home made Lithium batteries, im gonna ROFLMAO just to think about it "hahaha I love it! "

And regarding "generations" i prefer to belong to the "younger" one because at least we aren't yet so dumb to pay for something that actually doesn't work, if the old generation is happy to get an hammer in the balls fine, well, you are free to be happy and pay for a product that is unable to work til u personally fix it. I prefer in that case to NOT pay and do my own product in this case or find another one if is not possible.

Back to the thread subject anyway: fortunately i have found the R-RIFT profile working with the new 387 build.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  20. PaPaPa

PaPaPa New Member

Errors when starting up...

Compiler Error: c:\Program Files\DB\Plugins\fBaseXtensions\Cache\Internal\Objects\CacheObstacle.cs(325,16) : warning CS0114: 'fBaseXtensions.Cache.Internal.Objects.CacheAvoidance.Rotation' hides inherited member 'fBaseXtensions.Cache.Internal.Objects.CacheObject.Rotation'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword.
    Compiler Error: c:\Program Files\DB\Plugins\fBaseXtensions\Navigation\Clustering\ClusterConditions.cs(47,17) : warning CS0114: 'fBaseXtensions.Navigation.Clustering.ClusterConditions.ToString()' hides inherited member 'object.ToString()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword.
    Compiler Error: c:\Program Files\DB\Plugins\fBaseXtensions\Behaviors\GoblinBehavior.cs(180,4) : warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    Compiler Error: c:\Program Files\DB\Plugins\fBaseXtensions\Behaviors\OOGOverlord.cs(36,5) : warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    Compiler Error: c:\Program Files\DB\Plugins\fBaseXtensions\Cache\Internal\ObjectCache.cs(120,17) : warning CS0168: The variable 'Actortype' is declared but never used
    Compiler Error: c:\Program Files\DB\Plugins\fBaseXtensions\Cache\Internal\ObjectCache.cs(133,24) : warning CS0168: The variable 'ex' is declared but never used
    Compiler Error: c:\Program Files\DB\Plugins\fBaseXtensions\Cache\Internal\ObjectCache.cs(150,24) : warning CS0168: The variable 'ex' is declared but never used
    Compiler Error: c:\Program Files\DB\Plugins\fBaseXtensions\Cache\Internal\ObjectCache.cs(163,24) : warning CS0168: The variable 'ex' is declared but never used
    Compiler Error: c:\Program Files\DB\Plugins\fBaseXtensions\Cache\Internal\ObjectCache.cs(382,27) : warning CS0168: The variable 'ex' is declared but never used
    Compiler Error: c:\Program Files\DB\Plugins\fBaseXtensions\Cache\Internal\Objects\CacheUnit.cs(461,23) : warning CS0168: The variable 'ex' is declared but never used
    Compiler Error: c:\Program Files\DB\Plugins\fBaseXtensions\Cache\Internal\Objects\CacheUnit.cs(1275,24) : warning CS0168: The variable 'ex' is declared but never used
    Compiler Error: c:\Program Files\DB\Plugins\fBaseXtensions\Cache\Internal\Objects\CacheUnit.cs(1324,24) : warning CS0168: The variable 'ex' is declared but never used
    Compiler Error: c:\Program Files\DB\Plugins\fBaseXtensions\Cache\Internal\Objects\CacheUnit.cs(1438,24) : warning CS0168: The variable 'ex' is declared but never used
    Compiler Error: c:\Program Files\DB\Plugins\fBaseXtensions\Cache\Internal\Objects\CacheUnit.cs(1546,22) : warning CS0168: The variable 'ex' is declared but never used
    Compiler Error: c:\Program Files\DB\Plugins\fBaseXtensions\Game\Bounty.cs(204,21) : warning CS0168: The variable 'ex' is declared but never used
    Compiler Error: c:\Program Files\DB\Plugins\fBaseXtensions\Game\Bounty.cs(739,22) : warning CS0168: The variable 'ex' is declared but never used
    Compiler Error: c:\Program Files\DB\Plugins\fBaseXtensions\Game\UI.cs(873,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
    Compiler Error: c:\Program Files\DB\Plugins\fBaseXtensions\Navigation\PlayerMover.cs(162,8) : warning CS0219: The variable 'iSafetyLoops' is assigned but its value is never used
    Compiler Error: c:\Program Files\DB\Plugins\fBaseXtensions\Settings\UIControl.cs(352,14) : error CS1061: 'Zeta.Common.Compiler.CodeCompiler' does not contain a definition for 'ParseFilesForCompilerOptions' and no extension method 'ParseFilesForCompilerOptions' accepting a first argument of type 'Zeta.Common.Compiler.CodeCompiler' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    Compiler Error: c:\Program Files\DB\Plugins\fBaseXtensions\Settings\UIControl.cs(422,15) : error CS1061: 'Zeta.Common.Compiler.CodeCompiler' does not contain a definition for 'ParseFilesForCompilerOptions' and no extension method 'ParseFilesForCompilerOptions' accepting a first argument of type 'Zeta.Common.Compiler.CodeCompiler' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    Compiler Error: c:\Program Files\DB\Plugins\fBaseXtensions\XML\FunkyMoveToSnoTag.cs(169,13) : warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    Compiler Error: c:\Program Files\DB\Plugins\Trinity\Cache\RefreshItem.cs(63,35) : error CS0266: Cannot implicitly convert type 'Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.GemQuality' to 'int'. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?)
    Compiler Error: c:\Program Files\DB\Plugins\Trinity\Combat\Abilities\WizardCombat.cs(29,26) : warning CS0219: The variable 'power' is assigned but its value is never used