Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

[Rift Bot] Funky's Modded Edition

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Profiles' started by herbfunk, Sep 1, 2014.

1. bambam7361

bambam7361 New Member

Did something happen to Herbfunk? No updates in a few weeks and his profiles and plugins are having issues. This was my favorite and now I can't use it due to issues with new version. Also having issues with DB beta not loading.

2. swmbachl

swmbachl New Member

Hi There, this one is my all time favourite... but where the heck is Herbfunk?
    Would be very appreciated to see him back here :-(
    Can't Use the Plugin/Profiles due to loading issues...

EDIT: Found this:
    https://github.com/herbfunk/Funky/tree/master/fBaseXtensions
    but don't work even. Am i doin' s/th wrong?
    I've put all the "Master"-Folders under "Plugins", but it does not recognize one of them :-(

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
  3. Aazaroth

Aazaroth New Member

4. bex335

bex335 New Member

the plugin in the link works but throws an error "object reference not set to instance of an object"

5. herbfunk

herbfunk Community Developer

First off, this is caused by trinity hooking Vendor Run before fItemPlugin can.. which occurs only when fItemPlugin is disabled at start or when disabled then renabled. I fixed this issue though.

Secondly, I already uploaded FunkyRiftBot_v0010.zip 2 days ago which works with newest Demonbuddy, and does not include the town run plugin.

6. smaskens

smaskens New Member

This would be nice !

7. Swatti

Swatti Member

MINOR ISSUE: My bot seems like hanging out with Orek. Last action being "Closing quest reward dialog" then, nothing. Even tho he did close it. Even tho he did have tiered key in his inventeory, he went to do trial.

FAILSAFE: Check inventory for keys every time he starts a new game and from those what to do next. No keys, do bounties. Regulard keys, do regular rift. Trial keys, do trial rift. Tiered keys, do tiered rift.
    Since tiered rifts dont drop "regular" loot, keeping keys in bags wont take much from you and checking stash what keys are in there and taking them with you would enable this failsafe to speed things up a bit if stuck for some reason.

Also Orek aint that cool to hang out with really so if in town and not done anything for 30sec or so => Check bag for keys and determine what to do.

8. knox100

knox100 New Member

Where ist herbfunk gone? I loved his great work.
    Come back man!!

9. yossi

yossi Member

when i do grift he is not selling the items on the town run for some reason

10. yellowbandit

yellowbandit New Member

is there a way i can limit myself on how many waves i go for in a trial? i keep getting 40+ rifts on my monk and i dont want to do them that high

11. yossi

yossi Member

yes you go to quest tool config then you have rift control the you can select a wave to stop attack

12. yellowbandit

yellowbandit New Member

awesome your the man! thanks ill try it now

13. krazydown

krazydown Member

nvm

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  14. kemble

kemble New Member

Running normal Rift Bot only. When there are no key's present it does act 4 bounties. Soon as it loads act 4 it spams the map open / map close and sits there for ever. Gold inactivity does not trip, exp inactivity does not trip. DB shows this over and over:

Closing Game Prohibiting Element Root.NormalLayer.WaypointMap_main.LayoutRoot.OverlayContainer.PageHeader.CloseButton
    [QuestTools][BotBehaviorQueue] [Children of KadalaSpree] Tag QuestTools.ProfileTags.Complex.EnhancedUseWaypointTag IsDone=False IsDoneCache=False LastStatus=Success
    Closing Game Prohibiting Element Root.NormalLayer.WaypointMap_main.LayoutRoot.OverlayContainer.PageHeader.CloseButton
    [QuestTools][BotBehaviorQueue] [Children of KadalaSpree] Tag QuestTools.ProfileTags.Complex.EnhancedUseWaypointTag IsDone=False IsDoneCache=False LastStatus=Success

Please tell me what to do. Is it a conflict in plugins ? Do I have a setting wrong ?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  15. direnwai

direnwai New Member

i m new for funky bot..

Are there any setting like Trinity "kite trigger range"?
    my DH combat like a melee and die always... lol

and y i m already set QuestTool disable combat at wave to 6
    but it will still fight until times up?

my QuestTool Ver. 3.1.17

Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
  16. moletas

moletas Member

1. Bot dosent stop at trial wave 25 as i set he goes up to 40+ :( and i set up quest tools dosent seem that it works
    2. bot upgrades rifstone instead of gem . i setup-ed it correctly ...i think.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  17. Abzx

Abzx New Member

Is it possible to make it not go so high in trials i keep getting like 43s and its not efficent for the bot to be running 43 grifts ?

18. CutePuppy95

CutePuppy95 New Member

Hi there,

I have read the instruction and have configured (I believe) properly. However, it seems like my bot is not really reading/following my settings inside my "QuestTools" plug-in.

What happens now is after killing the rift guard, my char is either upgrading my keystone, or just upgrade my gem thats not base on my order settings inside the QuestTools.

I have tried to closed DB and restarted several times but it still result the same, can anyone give me some pointer how to fix this issue?

Thanks

19. Ivan48

Ivan48 New Member

same shit.. funky version #10

20. Oggy2k5

Oggy2k5 Member

Questtools plugin is what prevents combat going further, and I guess you've got it set around 25, but that means 25 waves, try and set it around 7-10 and see how it goes from there. If this doesn't work, reinstall everything and start fresh.
    I am not sure you've set it up correctly.