• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Rift Bot - Yet Another Rifting Profile!

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Profiles' started by DyingHymn, Apr 28, 2014.

1. somethingthere

somethingthere Member

Been having some problem now after updating. Char wont destroy some destructibles and not open some doors.
      Also not picking up legendaries. Tried to unequip Boon of the Hoarder but with no success.
      Did a fresh install from point 1. on first page.

[Trinity][Performance] Execution of Navigator.MoveTo took 1503.56ms.
      [Trinity] Navigator UnstuckAttempt dest=x="1158" y="622" z="-1" (Name=p1_Cesspools_Breakable_Grate_Wall Dist=55 IsElite=False LoS=False HP=-1,00 Dir=E) duration=1504 distance=56
      [Trinity][Performance] Execution of HandleTarget.HandleBasicMovement took 1504.54ms.
      [Trinity][Performance] Execution of HandleTarget took 1511.31ms.
      [Trinity] Your bot got stuck! Trying to unstuck (attempt #9 of 10 attempts) Act="OpenWorld" questId="312429" stepId="2" worldId="288687"
      [Trinity] Your bot got stuck! Trying to unstuck (attempt #10 of 10 attempts) Act="OpenWorld" questId="312429" stepId="2" worldId="288687"
      [Trinity][Performance] Execution of Navigator.MoveTo took 1503.01ms.
      [Trinity] Navigator UnstuckAttempt dest=x="1158" y="622" z="-1" (Name=p1_Cesspools_Breakable_Grate_Wall Dist=50 IsElite=False LoS=False HP=-1,00 Dir=E) duration=1503 distance=51
      [Trinity][Performance] Execution of HandleTarget.HandleBasicMovement took 1503.91ms.
      [Trinity][Performance] Execution of HandleTarget took 1510.68ms.
      [Trinity] Unstucking measures failed. Now stopping Trinity unstucker for 12 minutes to inactivity timers to kick in or DB to auto-fix.
      [Trinity] Your bot got stuck! Trying to unstuck (attempt #1 of 10 attempts) Act="OpenWorld" questId="312429" stepId="2" worldId="288687"
      [Trinity] Your bot got stuck! Trying to unstuck (attempt #2 of 10 attempts) Act="OpenWorld" questId="312429" stepId="2" worldId="288687"
      [Trinity] Saving Config file
      [Trinity] Your bot got stuck! Trying to unstuck (attempt #3 of 10 attempts) Act="OpenWorld" questId="312429" stepId="2" worldId="288687"
      [Trinity] Your bot got stuck! Trying to unstuck (attempt #4 of 10 attempts) Act="OpenWorld" questId="312429" stepId="2" worldId="288687"
      [Trinity] Your bot got stuck! Trying to unstuck (attempt #5 of 10 attempts) Act="OpenWorld" questId="312429" stepId="2" worldId="288687"
      [Trinity] Your bot got stuck! Trying to unstuck (attempt #6 of 10 attempts) Act="OpenWorld" questId="312429" stepId="2" worldId="288687"
      [Trinity] Your bot got stuck! Trying to unstuck (attempt #7 of 10 attempts) Act="OpenWorld" questId="312429" stepId="2" worldId="288687"
      [Trinity] Your bot got stuck! Trying to unstuck (attempt #8 of 10 attempts) Act="OpenWorld" questId="312429" stepId="2" worldId="288687"
      [Trinity] Your bot got stuck! Trying to unstuck (attempt #9 of 10 attempts) Act="OpenWorld" questId="312429" stepId="2" worldId="288687"
      [Trinity] Your bot got stuck! Trying to unstuck (attempt #10 of 10 attempts) Act="OpenWorld" questId="312429" stepId="2" worldId="288687"
      [Trinity] Unstucking measures failed. Now stopping Trinity unstucker for 12 minutes to inactivity timers to kick in or DB to auto-fix.
      [QuestTools][ExploreDungeonTag] Marking nearby node <1143.75, 618.75, 0> as visited, distance 33/35, IsVisited=False

2. Benevolene

Benevolene Member

Awesome. Trying it now.
      Are there any plans to integrate KadalaSpree or Armory, to spend bloodshards? (I was using those before, maybe they caused the issues?)

I wasn't using Boon of the Hoarder or Goldskin, I was still getting the error.

3. Eventine

Eventine New Member

Is there a way to edit some files to stop picking up keystones of trial? These take up space and you can't get rid of them...

4. Eventine

Eventine New Member

Also is gambling causing stucks for people lately? sometimes it just sits there with full inventory and not closing the rift etc

5. Severance

Severance New Member

Not tested with the latest Trinity, but this was happening for me as well.

Update: After doing some rifts, I ran into the same bug with the bot not being able to pick up legendaries and instead just stands there.

Also, like someone mentioned, Boon of the Hoarder does seem to cause issues with the bot. I still get the bug(s) without it, but not as often, it seems.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
    6. r3plic4tor

r3plic4tor New Member

U have keep legs unidentified checked?

7. mike.

mike. New Member

Does anyone else's bots get retarded around mallet lords? My barb likes to run in circles away from them and I have no idea why. I've seen it happen a couple times when I glanced at it. I don't think it's profile related, but I didn't see any pertinent settings in Trinity, either.

8. Eventine

Eventine New Member

No they're being IDed as i'm using custom rules
      but even when i'm not and have it checked it still has problems if i'm gambling big cheap items
      if i'm only gambling rings etc it usually works out ok as it doesn't fill my inventory before running out of shards and that usually is able to sort itself out...

And yes i'm getting the not picking up legendaries bug too
      and with boon things screw up a lot faster lol

9. r3plic4tor

r3plic4tor New Member

Maybe ur custom rules cause the Problems. The dev changed the handling for items. I use the standard stuff and have No Problems

10. Eventine

Eventine New Member

maybe, but it seems to happen with standard rules as well
      if you check out the armory and kadalee pages a lot of people are having this problem
      and the gem boon of the hoarder seems to be causing problems too, probably a db thing
      from looking at the forums the latest qt/trinity have made some big imporvements but introduced a new series of bugs
      hopefully they'll get ironed out in a couple of days and we'll be on easy street again

11. Eventine

Eventine New Member

Hmm, I think i've figured out something
      If I edit my pickup so that it ignores keystone of trials, the profile will get stuck until it gets picked up
      These things just take up inventory space after a certain point, I guess i'll just have to move them over to a noob and delete the character now and then lol

12. Benevolene

Benevolene Member

Still stucking with your latest package Oksehode.

I didn't use KadalaSpree or Armory this time, so that wasn't the problem.

Attached Files:

13. direnwai

direnwai New Member

thx for update~
      problem fixed :D

14. lsqlhl5862

lsqlhl5862 New Member

Come on!It opened the normal gift door and standed there.Reapeat these red words:Zeta.balabala.Why?I use the updated version.

15. w000lf

w000lf New Member

Latest version of Trinity is messed up. :( Everything worked just fine until I update it.

16. w000lf

w000lf New Member

Rolled back to Rift Bot Compilation v1.5rev451.zip. It's the most functional version by now.

17. Benevolene

Benevolene Member

None of them work reliably for me. They're just standing there looking at legendaries on the floor, sometimes. It seems to randomly decide that "this" legendary is too cool to pickup, so we'll just stand there looking at it until gold inactivity timer trips.

18. koehn56

koehn56 New Member

The crusader combat routine for your packet has it been updated for the shotgun build?

19. w000lf

w000lf New Member

here works fine if you follow strictly all the steps on the second post with a fresh folder of DB, but picking rev451 instead of the latest one

20. w000lf

w000lf New Member

when i pick the latest, which contains the latest version of trinity and questtools (introducing greater rift features), i get the same behaviours you are noticing

so i guess the problem is with trinity's new version