• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Rift Bot - Yet Another Rifting Profile!

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Profiles' started by DyingHymn, Apr 28, 2014.

1. buddyis

buddyis New Member

just adjust following Trinity Settings to avoid that jail problem

Trinity -> Advanced -> Unstucker -> Enable Trinity unstucker + Enable Allow game restarts

Inactivity Timers -> Enable Gold & Exp Timer and set it from 120-180

After 120-180 seconds the game restarted and the bot go to jail again and again ....

any help pls ??

2. Kukar

Kukar New Member

I had the same problem as you.

Apparently, Diablo 3 spawns you in the town that has the Bonus bounty reward. So basically, today it's ACT 4 and ACT 5 (ACT 5 is the new bounty, so you will spawn here) tomorrow it's going to be ACT 5 and ACT 1 (ACT 1 is the new one) so you will spawn in ACT 1.

For some reason, the profile doesn't realize the map and probably thinks its a dungeon. So I would suggest you use another profile or some bounties until tomorrow or until it's fixed :p

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
    3. taskmanager

taskmanager New Member

The full clear version sometimes skips elites and goblins after RG is killed. Anyone have the same observations?

db .397 latest tri qt.

4. coffeeortea

coffeeortea New Member

Yup you hit the nail on the head. I was watching my buddy for awhile and I noticed that even when it restarted the game, on The demonbuddy program instead of optimizedrift, or full, it shows cursed hold even when in town.

Do you know of another profile to use that will do full clears? I know rrix's does not, can't seem to locate another one out there.

5. minhtuan90

minhtuan90 New Member

Thumps up for this. The Cursed Hold aka Prison aka Jail map is the pain in the ass. Whenever my toon get into that map. It will restart due to the gold / exp timer and then stuck at town while loading the Cursehold.xml.

How hard can it be to reload script "RiftBotFull" EVERYTIME the bot leave game?

OR Can someone make it to ignore the cruse hold map. It will leave game immediately when encounter the Curse hold map?

6. Kukar

Kukar New Member

Well, here is what's funny. I thought it would work when the spawn town would be in ACT 1, but the profile does the same thing as ACT 5, it runs around like a headless chicken and ens up at a gate that cannot be opened.

The reason could be that, when you download this profile, you always get it with the newest Trinity and Questtool and I believe the profile is compatible with them. However, I recently downloaded the latest trinity and Questtool and that's when I started experience such errors. (Needs to be confirmed though)

As I see it now, I think we have to wait another day untill your character spawns in ACT 2 and hopefully you can bot 14 hours straight without any problem. But untill then...

Please fix this profile, it's the only out there that can run a full rift <3

7. coffeeortea

coffeeortea New Member

I just switched to the new trinity and questtools last night. Checked my guy this morning, 1 was okay, I assume I never got a cursed hold and just got very lucky. The other was stuck in town and still showing cursedhold.xml. I don't think it has anything to do with trinity or questtools, but the script for riftbot. I have tried to look into it but I was unable to find the part that deals with loading or game resets. Also.. I have ZERO experience in scripting at all so this might be tough for me but I will definitely post back if I magically fix this.

I believe like what minhtuan90 says, whenever there is a game reset the riftbotfull script should be loaded, that will save X time for any problems that will arise in the future for any other new maps etc, until a fix for that map is implemented.

8. Kukar

Kukar New Member

Yeah sometimes you can get lucky, like I did 16 rifts without getting stuck, so it all depends on your luck!

However, the only issue is that it doesn't teleport to ACT 2, where it start the rifts from. That's the only issue this bot have imo. The Jail map can be dealt with of course, as it has been working great before this issue.

9. buddyis

buddyis New Member

Yes.... the only issue is that it doesn`t teleport to act 2 .....So any1 know what to do `? how to fix ?

10. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

That is what I have been saying for over a month now, Sometimes depending on what act you spawn in, can effect the way the bot works in a huge way whether you run for 20 hours straight or you bug out 20 minutes into your first rift and wake up in the morning down ~100 fragments and nothing more accomplished. Part of this 'loop' and running to the A1 gates issues is whenever the inactivity timer trips, it makes a new game and it CAN AND WILL open a rift in act 1 but WILL NOT ENTER FROM a1. if you wait til it sits still, you can pop up map, go to a2 hidden camp and the bot will say [Entering Rift] run in and itll reset itself for the most part.

11. Xenetron

Xenetron Member

U guys use SVN? He fixed this days ago?

12. Kukar

Kukar New Member

SVN? What's that?

13. cody1d

cody1d Member

This still works and is exactly what I was looking for I really appreciate the work that was put in to making these profiles <3

14. stuxnet

stuxnet New Member

Rift Bot Full have bug..stuck or run in place after a while. Can not find a Rift Boss.
      Rift Bot Explore and Explore with Bounty best choice,but quickly come to an end Rift Key's )

PS: Often stuck at this location (see pic.) , running from place to place.
      [​IMG]

PS: Rift A4 Zerg Bounty
      [QuestTools][MoveToObjectiveTag] Found actor 219736 MalletDemon_A_Unique_01-9636 Monster of distance 67,11207 from point <752.1481, 687.2927, 32.25>
      [QuestTools][MoveToObjectiveTag] MoveToObjective Error: marker=False actor=True/True completedInteracts=0 isPortal=False dist=0,9345623 interactRange=20

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
    15. FlukeHype

FlukeHype New Member

Good profile but as shown above i also have same issue, this profile cannot get out of the prison rifts ever, tried several different things and always same, runs around like a fool for hours on end which makes this profile imo useless because you cannot afk with it.

Most likely trinity pathing problem, just a shame really, other then the prison it works perfectly.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
    16. brave777

brave777 Member

same spot as stuxnet, it gets stuck, dunno why

17. stuxnet

stuxnet New Member

It is very necessary work on a full sweep profile Full Rift

18. somethingthere

somethingthere Member

Just started playing again and was gonna try running this profile. Do you guys use the last version of this now, the #2 post from Oksehode or have you made something up yourself by manually adding latest Trinity or Questtools?
      Have scrolled thru the last pages but havent got the info I'm after.

Thanks in advance if anyone could clear things up of what you guys are using :)

19. contrafact

contrafact New Member

Bot keeps identifying each legendary he picks up just after the combat. "keep legendaries unidentified" is marked in trinity settings. How can i fix this?

20. Arotished

Arotished New Member

That has nothing to do with this profil.