• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Rift Bot - Yet Another Rifting Profile!

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Profiles' started by DyingHymn, Apr 28, 2014.

1. MrWizard516

MrWizard516 Member

Go into your Trinity Config and set under combat tab Trash Mobs Pack down to 1

2. Floep

Floep New Member

When the bot is in boss fights and it needs to repair, it spawns back in town.. When he enters the rift after the "town run" he isnt able to find the rift boss anymore? Is there a solution for this?

3. MrWizard516

MrWizard516 Member

I have a question. What is the supposed to be the difference between the Full with Bounties and Explore with Bounties? I was looking at them and they both call the same 2 files bounties.xml and rift.xml files. I for one would expect that the explore version would completely explore each area it goes to.

4. TehDanno

TehDanno Member

Where are we supposed to unload this trunk to? Make a profile folder or what? Really should put more instructions in the thread rather than just "here's the SVN" which I know how to use and have used with honorbuddy for years. At first glance I'd say RoS-bot seems a lot better than Demon, only thing demon has over RB is that it can run in the background it seems. Which is only reason I'm trying demonbuddy tbh.

5. Floep

Floep New Member

Mabye open you're eyes. Scroll down a bit at the front page.. can't miss it lol.

6. guest

guest New Member

Is there a way to make this so it starts a new game between each rift? I remember back in the day this was possible - I cannot find an option to set it up like this in the settings or anything. Also searching the forums for an answer has provided no results.

7. kortez

kortez New Member

Bot not picking craft materials like Arcane dust etc and selling them after salvage, how to make him stash them? using file based script by darkfriend

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
    8. niclas90

niclas90 New Member

You know what else is great about RoS-bot? Yup, all the bans.

9. bayside0222

bayside0222 New Member

I heard no one got banned using RoS-Bot. I could be wrong though.

10. mitre27

mitre27 Member

Which kadala plugin works with this? THe one i tried doesnt appear in plugin list when i follow your setup instructions for the bot.

11. Kevin Spacey

Kevin Spacey Community Developer

this is not for G-Rifts, right?

12. Sylencer90

Sylencer90 Member

Afaik nope.

13. phoenixdisciple

phoenixdisciple New Member

How can I make the bot run T1 rifts and not normal...? Came home today only to find I had wasted 200+ keys on the bot doing normal rifts (never done Rift botting before, but there most certainly must exist a way to make it run T1 instead of normals?).

Thanks in advance!

14. denn

denn New Member

settings - bot - game difficulty

15. ShrektM8

ShrektM8 New Member

Sometimes got stuck like this, and doesn't go in to the next level.
      [​IMG]

Other than that works flawlessly!

16. SeaNanners

SeaNanners Member

Does this do Greater Rifts?

17. Carlito

Carlito Member

Thank you for this wonderful profile. would there be a way to be more swiftly on full rifts? meaning...not going into every corner to clear but just the majority of rooms?

18. Tanker1

Tanker1 New Member

What's a recommended (most effective) spec for fresh 70 barbarian to run with this profile?

19. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

I was just coming here to mention this, because I have known about it for a while but all of a sudden I am getting it way more frequently. Not sure if its just because my barb is a speed demon and clears to RG in <2 minutes usually, and raekors is pretty much the fastest so doing full bot explore map instead of kill RG and close you see more maps then anything. However the reason why this happens, The bot stops its session, it happens in a few certain spots. mostly dahgul oasis, sewers of caldeum and that spot you took a picture of. usually the error in the log looks like this:

Code:
      10:28:29.509 DEBUG DefaultNavigationProvider Generated path to <1573.75, 543.75, 0> (Dungeon Node 1574, 544, 0, Dir=W) with 8 hops.
      10:28:29.576 DEBUG IfTag   File "", line 5
              return bool(Zeta.Bot.Settings.GlobalSettings.Instance.LastProfile.Contains('RBF') and not         (ActorExistsAt(135248, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z, 100))
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 ^
      SyntaxError: unexpected token '<newline>'

10:28:29.577 INFO  BotMain Stopping the bot.
      10:28:29.577 INFO  BotMain Session lasted for: 02:20:16.7955763
      10:28:29.578 DEBUG BotMain CurrentBot.Stop()
      10:28:29.998 DEBUG BotMain Navigator.Clear()
      It appears to be trying to load another profile, or load the next map or what to do and just breaks, causing the bot to stop session.

@Tanker1

If you can, gamble for raekor gear as quickly as you can. try loot shares with barbs if you can even. Use whatever works best(even leapquake if you manage it will bot great for t4 since earth set + lut socks are very common) Once you get raekor set, gamble yourself a vile ward shoulders, then gamble 2h weapons aim for a furnace(heart slaughter works too, but any ancient weapon will be better unless its a max rolled non anc furnace) then use raekors build once you get it. Pickup a Chilanik's Chain belt a long the way. You can turn your raekor charge barb into a speed bot using sprint marathon 40% movespeed buff, with chilanik chains 30-40% mvspeed buff on war cry cast(with 40%CDR+ its up about every 13 seconds) so you move extremely fast, and the bot has wicked good targetting AI for raekors. You 100% want unforgiving passive(to regen fury constantly staying at 100% and keep it up for when nothing is to charge otherwise you stay full fury as long as ur charging) For anything stronger then T6, dump unforgiving for a beneficial passive like boon of bul-kathos(cuz ull be dropping war cry for WOTB)

Here is the build

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WSUkjR!YXjh!cZbYac

Gear wise you just want the raekor set, vile ward shoulders add a HUGE amount of damage when you get them but they are slightly rare. Use raekor shoulders to get the set bonus if you need to, Get a leorics helm with a diamond in it, find one with as close to 100% as possible with str/vita and roll crit chance on it. If you need more details just give me a PM in a few days when you have the gear, There is a code you want to replace in your barb combat routine so it continuosly spams warcry for the move speed buff off the belt, but between sprints 40% and chilanik belt 30-40% and base movespeed youll be looking at a constant speed of 65-100% with minimal downtime the more CDR you have.

Raekor gloves you want Str, CC, CDR, CHD
      Strongarms any type wil work at first just get them, then find a good pair with max stats physical 20% 6% CC 28-30% bonus dmg.

Use pain enhancer, trapped, and toxin gem. Pain enhancer and trapped you want to level the highest. This is a must, because when the bot finds a high density rift it will charge group to group, usually with ancient weapons and a decent gear now you will kill gear pack one shot, elites are a different story. The bot may or may not kill them in one hit(with the PE bleed, and raekor dot unless you have a furnace/unity and high dmg) sometimes it will skip the packs because it literally charges from the start of the map to the other side, then it will do a combo of sprint/war cry speed to circle back and pickup various loot you selected.

20. xmessa

xmessa New Member

This profile haven't been updated for long time...abandoned?