• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Rift Bot - Yet Another Rifting Profile!

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Profiles' started by DyingHymn, Apr 28, 2014.

1. violentpasta

violentpasta New Member

man if there were a way to give you rep kharma id give u all i could. THANKS BRO!!!

2. Chillzinho

Chillzinho Member

No Problem :) you're welcome :)

3. Oggy2k5

Oggy2k5 Member

Eternal Journey Level 5, has trouble clicking the sewer to go down to level 6, whether that changes each map, I am not sure.

Otherwise, very good, effective, efficient profile.

4. Hirobo

Hirobo New Member

This answer doesn't make sense to me. It sounds like he wants to know if Dying Hymn's Profile will run Grifts, and you told him how to change the settings in quest tools for wave killing. I am curious my self how to get this profile to Grifts. No matter what my quest tools settings are set too, they only seem to apply when im using RRIX's profile. Any help is much appreciated. ty

5. xmessa

xmessa New Member

same - never use the sewer - not sure it's profile related or trinity ??...

update: seems like a profile issue - r-rift new version have this issue fixed.

Hope we can see it fixed here as well

Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
    6. Oggy2k5

Oggy2k5 Member

Found a few others, Vizier Descent 1 to level 2 also has trouble :(, once these are fixed, it'll be amazing as it once was.

7. apollogg

apollogg Member

sorry, please delete it

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
    8. apollogg

apollogg Member

sorry, please delete it

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
    9. DyingHymn

DyingHymn New Member

r470 fix the "rift exit to sewer" problem

10. xmessa

xmessa New Member

that's quick! thank you for your amazing work! :)

11. stud4fun

stud4fun New Member

deleted

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
    12. TouchMeGently

TouchMeGently Member

Seems to have trouble exploring the Dahlgur Oasis map. Twice I caught the bot entering Dahlgur Oasis, then went back to previous level, and re-entered the next level (to Dahlgur Oasis again), and it just kept doing that until inactivity is triggered.

13. Chillzinho

Chillzinho Member

One question : Can we or you somehow combine your a4 bounty Profile and your rift Profile so when you're running out of key Stones the bot does all a4 bounties undget the Cache and start rifting again? Thank you for your time :)

14. mjibiza

mjibiza New Member

After bot kills rift guardian it doesn't always pickup blood shards, ive set the wait for loot delay a lot higher, but ignores them, just standing there, this happens like 1 in every 4 runs, and with both of the working rift profiles (so I guess its not a profile problem), anyone have any solutions? Its annoying to think how many shards its losing

15. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

Is your pick settings set to pickup anything else, gold, rares, blues, marquise gems, that could potentially be leading the bot away from the RG drops? Sometimes if you kill too quickly, or too slowly or even occasionally the bot will take the RG as a backseat monster and clear elite packs amongst other things before it finishes him off. Sometimes if your too strong, something like rockets, or pets can kill him at range while your bot for instance is running off opposite direction go pickup 1 veiled crystal, or 1 marquise emerald for instance and sometimes will forget about the other loot(happens commonly with raekor barb since they charge forever until clear, bot will almost always go back and loot if a legendary dropped though cuz some coding forces it to search it out and loot)

I have never had to touch loot delay, I don't really have any problems with it missing the RG using UE fire MS rockets to clear. RG dies in one hit, and bot goes after the horadricrelic(bshards) and usually soul if dropped right away or legendary first and nabs bshards just on auto walk over.

16. mjibiza

mjibiza New Member

My problem isn't that it runs off killing other monsters, elites (he does sometimes, on the more open maps, but once in a while doesnt bother me) its that he stands there next to the shards, ignores them and tps out, maybe he focuses on other items, ill play around with that

I have it set to pickup blues, whites, trial keys and gems.

No mats (end up with too many) or gold, I have the kill extended trash off also.

I will try upping gems to imperial only, and if that still doesn't work drop the rest.

17. Khaine1974

Khaine1974 New Member

on virtually each map, it is stuck at the entrance, more than half the time, when you go to a new floor, he just goes back and forth through the door, again, stuck.

18. Khaine1974

Khaine1974 New Member

On this map, after RG is dead, the bot stands here attacking nothing....[​IMG]

19. aionskyg

aionskyg Banned

Your bot got stuck!

[Trinity] UnstuckAttempt in 1520ms original destination dist=7
      [Trinity] Your bot got stuck! Trying to unstuck (attempt #4 of 10 attempts) Act="OpenWorld" questId="312429" stepId="2" worldId="288687"
      [Trinity] Your bot got stuck! Trying to unstuck (attempt #5 of 10 attempts) Act="OpenWorld" questId="312429" stepId="2" worldId="288687"
      [Trinity] Your bot got stuck! Trying to unstuck (attempt #6 of 10 attempts) Act="OpenWorld" questId="312429" stepId="2" worldId="288687"
      [Trinity] Your bot got stuck! Trying to unstuck (attempt #7 of 10 attempts) Act="OpenWorld" questId="312429" stepId="2" worldId="288687"

20. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

Running perfectly fine no issues here. DH, UE MS fire rockets.

Stopping the bot.
      Session lasted for: 1.07:51:19.6376064

1 day, 6 hrs 51 mins 19 seconds. full rift clears, lemme tell you im doing a shit ton of bounties now damn. as they change D3 more and more, rifts, full rifts, bosses and shit just dies quicker. The only thing my UE DH does, is he vaults every 2 seconds OOC with tactical advantage since it doesn't really matter if he has 0 discipline or 81 one spread of multishot will 1 hit KO the monsters.