• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Rift Bot - Yet Another Rifting Profile!

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Profiles' started by DyingHymn, Apr 28, 2014.

1. leov

leov New Member

Well I tried and it didn't work, that's why I asked the devs, and they seemed ok with it if more ppl want the same thing. If you are ok the way it is, then why do u matter? Just go and keep botting the way u r doing if it make u happy... jeez

2. Heffalompen

Heffalompen Member

You do realize that DyingHymn is the dude who made this, right? And if you took the time to search before asking, you would have seen that your question had been answered about 5 times in the last 10 pages. I'd take your recommendation and turn it around: if the way you are botting is not making you happy, do something else!

3. DyingHymn

DyingHymn New Member

Why do I matter? I can be indifferent on this.

4. kivel

kivel New Member

experience a issue that my character keeps going back and forth on a rift boss.

Last edited: May 11, 2014
    5. leov

leov New Member

Well, I asked like 10 times information to the main coders for help so I can have a slight idea ho to do it myself and not have to rely on asking them. I got 0 answers. So well, I guess I'm screwed.

6. BuDaZiM

BuDaZiM Member

I got an issue, the bot works fine, but in the end of the rift when the boss comes, e dos not kill the boss, he just goes back and forth all the time, he hits the boss some times, like 1 or 2 hits, and then is just repeats all over again back and forth, back and forth. Like the bot is seeing that the boss is a dangerous threat like does lazer on the ground, and shit like that with elite minions.
      Is this normal?

7. snakkes

snakkes New Member

When I play by hand I ALWAYS make a new game while rifting.

So dont say whats human or not...

Guess I am not an human then.

8. DyingHymn

DyingHymn New Member

I also make new games to refresh the loot table unless in a rift I got ten TFs and five SoHs.

9. gotteshand

gotteshand New Member

Your avoidance settings in trinity.. I'd suggest you take the time to READ what does what.. I mean you are using the plugins so I'd take the time to actually understand what it does.. the issues you are having have NOTHING to do with Rift-bot..

No offense but we don't care and we don't think it is needed the way loot-tables work anyone staying in the same game is just stupid.. I can understand staying if you find an awesome item but given that you BOT which you normally do AFK there is little to no point you want to have as much loot variety as possible. Everyone who read and understood the leaked info of how Diablo 3 loot works and what chances are would never say in the same game for more then 1 rift. Only the turds who didn't read it and or did not understand it still keep rifting in the same game over and over again. If you don't like it don't use it or change it yourself. What you brought is a 'Framework' not a all inclusive bot this requires you to have basic scripting skills if not try to acquire them.

10. mitre27

mitre27 Member

The only way for them to know though is to investigate your account, and if they're investigating your account you're fucked either way.

11. Glancey

Glancey New Member

Look, DyingHymn, I am very appreciative of how far you got with this profile. It is indeed some excellent work. But you now seem bent on spreading your apparent bitterness throughout the last couple of pages. I understand you have supposedly taken a step back from this, but maybe it's time to take another step.. or multiple steps. If you are in fact indifferent as you claim, maybe you should leave Oksehode to handle this issue the way he or she seems fit without you immediately asserting your "authority".

12. DyingHymn

DyingHymn New Member

13. Oksehode

Oksehode Active Member

I wont go against DyingHymn's wishes on this one, It's his "baby" afterall. What I can do is add an extra profile to a future compilation package, but I wont make this change to the SVN.

14. snakkes

snakkes New Member

Wow, so ungreatfull.

Its his profile, he made this awesome thing and can do whatever he likes with it.

15. motsmots

motsmots Member

Ungrateful? Did you acrually read what he wrote? We all appreciate the hard work, but he does seem bitter.

Yes he can do whatever he likes, others can take over, some will rewrite, some will start from scratch. Thats not the point here. Having Hymn being recentful is not helping the community or himself.

16. manre

manre New Member

hi oksehode, im here to leave some feedback but first i must say:
      GZ for this awesome pack of profiles :D
      i have found a bug in izual bounty, i know this isnt the correct way to do it, but i thought you can add it to your pack.
      bot kills izual and then tries to "kill" the ice barrier and then it stays there trying to kill it and it cant teleport to city...
      also i thought this can be skipped with a blacklist, and here is that code line just to add it:

Code:
      <TargetBlacklist actorId="182526"/> <!-- a4dunSpire_Interactives_Izual_Ice_Barrier_A-19389 -->
      Sorry my english is so basic, i only try to help a little bit :p

17. Oksehode

Oksehode Active Member

Thanks for your feedback. I already added this yesterday. Just haven't gotten around to adding it to the compilation pack yet. :)

18. Oksehode

Oksehode Active Member

19. manre

manre New Member

it isnt a problem, you do the heaviest work, i will leave some code lines for feedback i just want to help, i cant help more cuz im studying but i will try to do it.
      Thanks to DyingHymn and Oksehode, without this, most of us may be banned at this time ;)

20. Glancey

Glancey New Member

The Trinity version included in the compilation doesn't loot the Rift boss.