• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Rifter - A Bot for Rifts!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by NoWayLol, Apr 12, 2014.

1. foey

foey New Member

My bot is just skiping maps, not cleaning everything, got latest version of plugins and minimum trash pack size is set to 1, what can it be ? there're some kind of rare items that it's skipping also (not relics and things like that), but death breaths and weps, legs, items like that ... sometimes it go back to get the item, but dont loot it.
      edit: could you post screenshots with viable trinity/bot configs ? I guess the problem is in there ... just send me a pm, dont know, thank you =)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
    2. _Steve_

_Steve_ New Member

Doesn't look like mapmarkers for rift bosses were added in this release

3. Hajkfas

Hajkfas New Member

adding to the big map list

could have a ghetto if currentareaid = xxxx, full explore in the mean time I guess :p

4. mojostyle

mojostyle New Member

I donno how geared your DH is, but I personally use evasive fire(hardened), cluster arrow(last rune), companion(boar, but I have 4 set marauder), smokescreen (healing vapor), vengeance(seethe) and rain of vengeance(shade. I have natalya 4 piece so it's godly when botting). For passive I'm running Awareness(i mean more dodge makes it more safe eh), archery (for damage purpose), perfectionist (a pretty much must have) and ambush (if you have enough damage, your cluster arrow will pretty much one hit all non-elists).

But like i said ur build really depends on your gears, feel free to change it.

5. Brownbie

Brownbie New Member

yea my bot also seems to not be clearing some maps causing the bot to not have enough mobs to finish the rift

6. NoWayLol

NoWayLol New Member

Not yet, but Rrrix is looking into it for me. I know he is busy updating Trinity and everything though so might be a bit before he gets a chance to look. :)

Rrrix is going to add support for buying items from Kadala once DB has support to see how many Blood Shards you have.

----------
      To everyone else: I won't really be updating this project anymore until DB adds in at least the most basic of Rift support. It seems because I have no reputation around the forums, that I am not worth the reply of a Dev, apparently. Maybe some day? Lol.

7. logikz

logikz New Member

For anyone who gets stuck on bloodshards, you can edit ItemHandling.cs in your Plugins/Trinity/Items directory to the following to prevent from getting stuck. I've tested this and it works great as a temporary solution anyway.

if (itemType == GItemType.HoradricRelic)
      {
      return false;
      }

8. XmidiXx

XmidiXx New Member

This profile will go to town and sit there if it find's the rifts teleporter out even before it does the boss.

which means it will stand at orek and no rift boss kill or turn in.

Anyway to add it so it checks for Rift Boss Killed first before reutnring to orek and the above happens?

9. NoWayLol

NoWayLol New Member

The new version I am working on is a lot better at handling that stuff, but I can't release it until mapmarkers are added to DB for rift bosses. :(

10. XmidiXx

XmidiXx New Member

i r sad now :(

so will the inactivty timer still be triggered and new game made? ;)

11. changes1

changes1 New Member

Such an awesome profile, worked his way up til Level 8 rift. Only prob is, it wont talk to Qrek and just stands there and do nothing. Anyone had the same problem? :)

12. dthien0511

dthien0511 New Member

My problem is the bot only goes for half of the map and just wander around (1 level rift)

13. changes1

changes1 New Member

Are you using .21 trinity thou?

14. dthien0511

dthien0511 New Member

I have that problem after update to .21.

15. dthien0511

dthien0511 New Member

[​IMG]

It's running like this for 45 minutes straight.

16. 2ch

2ch New Member

First time try this profile.

Why he does not explore ALL map for kill all mobs? He skips many mobs and then:

--------------------WARNING--------------------
      Found town stone but still haven't killed boss.
      -Leaving game in 15 seconds, stop if you want.-
      --------------------WARNING--------------------

It's ok? :/

17. mrbigsexy

mrbigsexy New Member

Unfortunately, this map is sooooo large and the bot is going to get lost on it. Until there is a way to break down the map profiles, this map is going to be an issue as are some of the other extremely large, maze maps

18. stacker88

stacker88 New Member

I've had similar problems on this map. It always as the same layout---exact same I think (same size = 3). Maybe that will help?

19. mrbigsexy

mrbigsexy New Member

Delete lines 71,72,73 in the Rifter Core.xml file:
      <!-- Town Stone check -->
      <!-- Credit "Derrek" on forums -->
      <While condition="not ActorExistsAt(135248, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z, 100)">

Also scroll down towards the bottom and delete:

<!-- End of Town Stone check -->
      </While>

<!-- Start - If the town stone is found but no boss spawned situation, this will kill the Rift -->
      <While condition="not ActorExistsAt(358489, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z, 100)
      and not ActorExistsAt(343743, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z, 100)
      and not ActorExistsAt(343751, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z, 100)
      and not ActorExistsAt(343759, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z, 100)
      and not ActorExistsAt(343767, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z, 100)
      and not ActorExistsAt(344119, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z, 100)
      and not ActorExistsAt(344389, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z, 100)
      and not ActorExistsAt(345004, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z, 100)
      and not ActorExistsAt(346563, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z, 100)
      and not ActorExistsAt(353535, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z, 100)
      and not ActorExistsAt(353823, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z, 100)
      and not ActorExistsAt(353874, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z, 100)
      and not ActorExistsAt(354050, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z, 100)
      and not ActorExistsAt(354144, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z, 100)
      and not ActorExistsAt(354652, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z, 100)
      and not ActorExistsAt(357917, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z, 100)
      and not ActorExistsAt(358208, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z, 100)
      and not ActorExistsAt(358429, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z, 100)
      and not ActorExistsAt(358614, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z, 100)
      and not ActorExistsAt(359094, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z, 100)
      and not ActorExistsAt(360281, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z, 100)
      and not ActorExistsAt(360636, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z, 100)
      and not ActorExistsAt(359688, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Z, 100)
      ">
      <LogMessage quest="1" step="2" output="--------------------WARNING--------------------" />
      <LogMessage quest="1" step="2" output="Found town stone but still haven't killed boss." />
      <LogMessage quest="1" step="2" output="-Leaving game in 15 seconds, stop if you want.-" />
      <LogMessage quest="1" step="2" output="--------------------WARNING--------------------" />
      <WaitTimer questId="1" stepId="1" waitTime="15000"/>
      <TrinityTownPortal questId="1" stepId="1" />
      <LeaveGame reason="We were unable to complete the Rift." />
      </While>
      <!-- End - If the town stone is found but no boss spawned situation, this will kill the Rift -->

20. stacker88

stacker88 New Member

Having a lot of trouble with maps that have Death Gates. Running everything up to date.