• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Rifter - A Bot for Rifts!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by NoWayLol, Apr 12, 2014.

1. iPanda

iPanda Member

yeah main point is, e.g you push a broken update, so i'm running overnight and suddenly my bot will stop working because the bad update went on. that'd be bad for sure.
      i'd rather update for next REV next morning when i can supervise the bot.

anyways, just wanted to let you know your work on this is AMAZING

2. NoWayLol

NoWayLol New Member

Yeah just wish I could work without my hands tied behind my back. Bounties seem to get all of the attention even though Rifts are clearly the best chance for legendaries. But eh, what can ya do.

3. Hellcom

Hellcom New Member

When very close to next rift entrance, this profile will ignore everything on the floor (even legendaries) and rush to next floor.

4. NoWayLol

NoWayLol New Member

That might be an issue with Trinity, or your loot radius might be to low as well. I can't think of anything in the profile that would make it ignore picking items up. :eek:

5. sx06

sx06 Member

it blocks changed to level in dungeon act 5, he has never come joined
      moving to level X..
      Moving to level X..

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
    6. Hellcom

Hellcom New Member

Exclusively happens when very near a rift (next floor) portal though. Haven't seen this type of behavior anywhere else.

7. lilobat

lilobat New Member

This.

Got to be trinity handling problem. It happen to all profile.

8. silverlol

silverlol New Member

Is anything done to blood shards?
      Actually it's the only wall for long time runs. In about 4 hours you have 500 bloodshards and the bot literally can afk for the next 4hours trying to pick em up.

The problems about "not killing boss", "stuck here or there " and so on are partially solved by gold inactivity.

SO i'd give a shout about the 1st priority there. Blood Shards.

Either find a way for stop picking them up if 450+,
      either implement a Kadala gamble if 400+ where we can select the item to gamble (like honor autobuyer plugin in honorbuddy) (if leg: stash, else vendor)
      or in my case, i'd like to know how to temp disable them for long time runs.

Can you answer?

9. NoWayLol

NoWayLol New Member

Disable picking them up in Trinity. Rrrix is working on adding an option to buy stuff with them but needs something added to DB first.

10. Rabit561

Rabit561 New Member

Good Afternoon, I just made an account to inform you that the bot on a regular basis seems to skip orek turn in, and sometimes skips the guardian completely ignoring it, and also sometimes it doesn't seem to prioritize leg. Would rather pick up rares for some reason and completely skip leg's that are 10-20 yards from me, even though the rares are further away.

[Trinity] System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.set_Capacity(Int32 value)
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.EnsureCapacity(Int32 min)
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Add(T item)
      at Zeta.Bot.Pathfinding.PathFinder.FindPath(Point startPoint, Point endPoint, Boolean includeDiagonals, Int32 maxMilliseconds, Boolean allowPartialPaths)
      at Zeta.Bot.Navigation.DefaultNavigationProvider.(Vector3 , Boolean )
      at Zeta.Bot.Navigation.DefaultNavigationProvider.GeneratePath(Vector3 destination, String destinationName, Boolean useRaycast)
      at Zeta.Bot.Navigation.DefaultNavigationProvider.MoveTo(Vector3 destination, String destinationName, Boolean useRaycast)
      at Zeta.Bot.Navigation.Navigator.MoveTo(Vector3 destination, String destinationName, Boolean useRaycast)
      at Trinity.DbProvider.PlayerMover.NavigateTo(Vector3 moveTarget, String destinationName) in c:\bud\Plugins\Trinity\Movement\PlayerMover.cs:line 788
      [Trinity][Performance] Execution of the block NavigateTo took 1648.09ms.
      [Trinity][Performance] Execution of the block HandleTarget.HandleBasicMovement took 1649.02ms.
      [Trinity][Performance] Execution of the block HandleTarget took 1654.23ms.
      [Trinity] System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
      at Zeta.Bot.Pathfinding.PathFinder.FindPath(Point startPoint, Point endPoint, Boolean includeDiagonals, Int32 maxMilliseconds, Boolean allowPartialPaths)
      at Zeta.Bot.Navigation.DefaultNavigationProvider.GeneratePath(Vector3 destination, String destinationName, Boolean useRaycast)
      at Zeta.Bot.Navigation.DefaultNavigationProvider.MoveTo(Vector3 destination, String destinationName, Boolean useRaycast)
      at Zeta.Bot.Navigation.Navigator.MoveTo(Vector3 destination, String destinationName, Boolean useRaycast)
      at Trinity.DbProvider.PlayerMover.NavigateTo(Vector3 moveTarget, String destinationName) in c:\bud\Plugins\Trinity\Movement\PlayerMover.cs:line 788
      [Trinity][Performance] Execution of the block NavigateTo took 1597.58ms.
      [Trinity][Performance] Execution of the block HandleTarget.HandleBasicMovement took 1598.22ms.
      [Trinity][Performance] Execution of the block HandleTarget took 1603.72ms.
      [Trinity][Performance] Execution of the block NavigateTo took 2220.09ms.
      [Trinity][Performance] Execution of the block HandleTarget.HandleBasicMovement took 2220.81ms.
      [Trinity][Performance] Execution of the block HandleTarget took 2225.38ms.
      --------------------WARNING--------------------
      Found town stone but still haven't killed boss.
      -Leaving game in 15 seconds, stop if you want.-
      --------------------WARNING--------------------
      [Trinity] TrinityTownPortal started - clearing area, waitTime=-1, startHealth=420627
      [Trinity] Town Portal timer finished
      Leaving game, reason: We were unable to complete the Rift.
      Last run acquired 48486 gold.
      [Trinity] New Game - resetting everything

11. NoWayLol

NoWayLol New Member

The new version that will be out in the next few days should fix some of the problems you are having. It's just not worth while for me to keep tweaking temporary code until DB updates adding more support for Rifts anymore. As for ignoring legendaries, that is an issue with Trinity and I will mention it to Rrrix (creator/dev of Trinity) later today. :)

12. silverlol

silverlol New Member

Ow thank you, i didn't know that trinity had this option.

Thank you mate.

13. roroli

roroli Member

Excellent in general but bot seems to get haplessly stuck on a few floors. Particularly barracks/pandemonium fortress/oasis, bot seems to be incapable of "Moving on" and instead runs back and forth between areas it has already explored, perhaps this is a problem on my end? Has anyone experienced something similar? Apologies if this is not very helpful info, new user. Happy to provide more info/whatever if needed :)

14. Liaomiao

Liaomiao New Member

Is it Trinity or DB that causes some maps to be half explored and then the character just goes back and forth randomly, effectively stuck?
      I don't think it's caused by this profile, but it happens a lot, do we know whether it'll ever be fixed?

also what's the difference between core and extended?

great profile btw, came a long way since the start

15. bleander

bleander New Member

Backtrack is an trinity problem atm that will be fixed soon by Riix .
      Core = It will only do the rift till the boss and then exit .
      Extended = It will continue doing all maps after killing the rift boss .

16. ischiga

ischiga New Member

same problem or get stuck and ran back

17. blablub

blablub New Member

6 rifts where fine, on the 7th he killed the boss and some elites at the same time.

inventory was full -> sell/salvage run to town -> came back lootet AND continued to clear (core version) when he should have returned to town again and talk to Orek (close rift)

18. NoWayLol

NoWayLol New Member

Yeah that's a tiny issue that happens every once and a while. Should be fixed in the next version. :)

19. NoWayLol

NoWayLol New Member

20. WaitWhat

WaitWhat New Member