• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Righteous

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Exmortem, Dec 31, 2014.

1. defac3

defac3 New Member

just got this cr and it won't do anything except holy prism and cast heal on team mates

2. dasra

dasra New Member

After trialing this, and test dps, it response time is faster then, tuanha and is dps out put is much better lacking a little on seal changing but works lovely otherwise, defiantly worth paying for buying it now personally

dps diffrence is tuanha 18k with 645 ilvl ret
      dps on righteous is 22k with 645 ilvl ret

3. ApocalypseApokalypsis

ApocalypseApokalypsis Community Developer

Hello! I'm sorry you're having issues with the CR. I would like to troubleshoot your issues, but I will need a log showing exactly what is happening.

The best/fastest way to get in touch with us is by using Skype. You can add our Skype name (TeamApokalypsis) and we will be able to support you much faster.

If you don't have Skype, then please post an entire log file from when you are having issues and we can troubleshoot from there.

Thanks!

-Apocalypse

4. MMOWorldOnline

MMOWorldOnline New Member

Routine

I bought this routine quickly without reading much. I have a 4K laptop so I cannot see the setup screen properly to make adjustments so I'll need to figure out a solution around this. I ran this in some BG's and the routine would just randomly freeze me in my tracks, I was unable to move in any direction and then it would let up and I could move again for a bit and then freeze me on the spot again. I did not capture any logs as of yet but wanted to know if maybe you could refer me to a setting that would do this? I unchecked the move keys so it was manual or from what I can tell I did this. The toon did not move on it's own so I'm assuming I did infact turn this off. Just the constant stopping and unable to move. No I was not stunned or sapped at those times either. :)

Anyway, I really want a solid PvP routine and currently use Tuan's which works pretty good but would love something that's going to be even more finely tuned and advanced. Is PvP going to be a focus of this routine?

Thanks

5. KayKay

KayKay New Member

Auto face is the cause of the freezing

6. Exmortem

Exmortem Community Developer

PvP is definitely a focus of the routine. Looking into the freezing issue and we'll have a fix out for approval by today.

What's your dpi setting in windows?

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    7. hsjyes

hsjyes Member

I think you did not understand what I wrote. Other CR's have built in combat and targeting and they do not try and cast on the NPC's. I want this to always be on, keeping it on with Enyo and it keeps trying to cast. Other CR's do not do this.

8. Aquemeni1

Aquemeni1 New Member

This CR is ballin. I had an issue, got support super fast on Skype from Team Apokalypsis. Really polite and professional creator/creators. 10/10 Would buy again. For anybody who's running this with Protection specc, be wary of the Consecrator glyph, It's not currently supported but it'll be fixed in a jiffy. Thanks again Team Apokalypsis for a great product with a solid support team.

9. Aquemeni1

Aquemeni1 New Member

It's really good. In-built Max DPS Rotation, great for raiding. You can also turn the in-built one on/off in order to make your own customizations. Super convenient and a nice UI. DPS numbers are good.

10. ApocalypseApokalypsis

ApocalypseApokalypsis Community Developer

Just quoting a post above yours because it has dps numbers and ilvl comparison of Tuanha and Righteous...

11. Packtum

Packtum New Member

Hello, I have this routine bought me directly.
      From the Interface ago, it looks very good.
      I wanted to ask whether it is planned to install a Holy Paladin with support?
      And also I would be interested what skillpoints and what glyphs to be set.
      Sorry for my weak English.

PS .: Are there plans for a German translation of the spells and descriptions?

Greetz Packtum

12. Exmortem

Thank you for purchasing! There currently aren't any plans to add Holy, it may happen at some point but we're focused on Ret and Prot. The level 75, 90 and 100 talents are all supported so you should just play the spec you want to play.

Currently you should be seeing german spell names for the cleansing, interrupt and hand of sacrifice spell lists. There aren't any other localization plans in the near future, however, the routine should function on any language WoW client.

13. Bakes182

Bakes182 New Member

Just purchased this CR after having issues with TuanHA's. Worked straight out of the box and i'm getting some very nice figures in pvp combat!

I'm not one for forums myself, but had to post to say thank you to Team Apokalypsis! Amazing CR!!!

14. rsanviral

rsanviral New Member

By figures, are you referencing bg's , rbg's, arena ...? Furthermore, are you referencing damage output /healing numbers or rating? If rating, what rating have you played at or achieved with this CR?

@Righteous team

You stated that pvp is definitely a focus of this combat routine. Can you please elaborate? What experience do the people developing this project have in arena and then more specifically in arena as ret? How high have you or your testers played this combat routine with success in arena? Do you have any Glad + contributers on this project?

Regards,

RS

15. RevelationApokalypsis

RevelationApokalypsis New Member

PVP is a focus in the sense that it's within our scope, feature requests and suggestions are encouraged and won't be ignored. The routine is still very new and thus far has been heavily focused on PVE, there are however PVP features implemented already like off healing, all hand spells including sacrifice on CC and various hoj settings. As far as I know, we do not currently have a Glad+ tester in our group although we would obviously love to bring one in.

If you play at a high rating, please trial the routine and add us on Skype to let us know what we can be doing better.

16. lajser

lajser Member

no more trails?

17. Exmortem

Trials are still active, everyone gets a 2 day trial if they want it.

18. rsanviral

rsanviral New Member

My experience is limited to rogue, lock, elemental shaman at ratings of 2600+.

19. xLegendx

xLegendx Active Member

I don't know if this has been added but, all spells work through BoP except Crusader Strike.

20. panacea9

panacea9 New Member

Hey tried out the routine. Seems to work well in a pve setting, responsive and better dps than other routines.

Tried it out for some world pvp in Nagrand. Didn't do to well and seem to want to spam certain abilities and not cast others. Dps against enemies very low or non existent because of this.. Seemed to want to spam Holy Prism and Emancipate. Failed to cast Divine Shield at all before I died even though I moved the setting up to 25% hp and had plenty of time to cast that ability between that time and the time I died.

View attachment 3920 2015-01-03 18.07.txt