• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Righteous

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Exmortem, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Exmortem

Exmortem Community Developer

Thank you for the report and the log, we're gonna look into and get back to you.

2. Chadakkins

Chadakkins New Member

Oh man I'm really excited for this routine to have some development time! It's already better than the competition for PvE DPS. I can't wait for some serious PvP dev to get going and to see how PvE gets improved with your hasty responses and great support!

3. hsjyes

hsjyes Member

Yeah, for PvE its pretty damn good.

4. Credas

Credas New Member

Hey have a trial the bot dont use Crusader strike
      ilvl 660 6,5 million dmg on dummy 17k dps...
      what is wrong? i used it yesterday in HC raid it does low dps at kargath and butcher so i switched to tuanha (have use max dps rotation setting)

u guys say its so good and better so can u share ur settings or pref talents and only i have the crusader strike issue? :)

ok cant use my own settings have to use (max dps rotation) for crusader strike 4k more dps 21k on 4,5 million dummy dmg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
    5. Bakes182

Bakes182 New Member

Could have been more clear: I am currently running through battlegrounds, and to give examples, using other CR including but not limited to TuanHA's routines i would average top 10 damage done with roughly 10 killing blows and around 15 deaths, with Righteous I am consistently in the top 5 for damage done, with usually around 15 killing blows to 8 deaths (very averaged out of course over different BGs). The overall damage output of this combat routine is higher, and the advanced logic means that i have much higher success in 1v1 and 1v2 combat (IN BGS). I havent tested out on arena yet, as i am currently gearing up my toon, but the most important thing to take from this is as someone very new to botting (and pvp for that matter) i found this CR to be the easiest to use and customise, along with appearing to "play" the character much more effectively!

Bakes

EDIT: I stress again, my character is not geared well at all (ilvl around 610) and I am new to pvp.

6. chewbacca2hot

chewbacca2hot New Member

I'd like to see what talents and glyphs you are using. I have been using the simulation craft ones and I'm not seeing good dps in heroic raids. I want to make sure I'm using the same settings that you are.

7. runittwiice

runittwiice New Member

Curious, will purchase and try it out!

8. runittwiice

runittwiice New Member

When switching targets in PvE it stops attacking for a second or two?

9. plyb0y007

plyb0y007 Member

Has anyone tried using this in 2v2 or 3v3 arenas? Very interested in knowing since pvp routines seem to be neglected quite often. I still buy it for the pve aspect of the CR, but just trying to get some feedback from others that due pvp. Thanks for any information.

10. nivitro

nivitro New Member

I wonder how did you achieve that.....
      I tested on a dummy without cooldowns (wings and holy avenger) and result were after exactly 10minutes on a dummy:
      ilvl660 and talents Execution Sentence & Final Verdict

Tuanha 13524 dps
      Righteous 13172 dps

with Emp.seals same test

Tuanha 13228
      Righteous 12893

11. Chadakkins

Chadakkins New Member

Divine Purpose for PvE not Holy Avenger for one haha

12. nivitro

nivitro New Member

I use Sanctified Wrath in raids and its on par with Holy Avenger. Divine purpose is WAY too random to be used in raids. It might shine in 5 mans.

13. Chadakkins

Chadakkins New Member

Mmmm you're information is wrong haha look at any of the top 1000 paladins in the world and they all have DP. You have something set wrong also because on my Fresh 100 Pally with 606 Ilvl i'm at 15.1k after 5 minutes on dummy

14. nivitro

nivitro New Member

Well it still doesnt mean anything since i didnt use any of those talents (HA,SW,DP) while testing. And the test was about the dps difference of those 2 routines, not the max dps...............
      If it makes you feel better i can put it like this

Final verdict:
      Tuanha 33524 dps
      Righteous 33172 dps

Emp.seals:
      Tuanha 33228
      Righteous 32893

Happy?

15. Chadakkins

Chadakkins New Member

I mean the numbers do matter because you said you were 660 and that's unbelievably low for both routines

16. nivitro

nivitro New Member

I used default Retribution PvE settings on both. And btw i checked every ret pala from Paragon and they ALL had either Sanctified wrath or Holy avenger and no one had DP so.... I think they know better..

17. Chadakkins

Chadakkins New Member

No class in the game doesn't change spec per fight. But if you're talking pure single target damage DP is best on paper by a good amount Simulationcraft Results

18. nivitro

nivitro New Member

But my point is proven, there is not such a huge cap between tuanha and righteous like the one dude said. There definately is NOT 4k dps difference on these 2 routines. Tuanha is few hundred dps ahead of righteous in singletarget fight. I tried both on hc dung also and righteous was able to deal way more AoE dps than tuanhas routine.

19. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

You should learn to read the results

1st - your link assumes 695 gear,not 660... So the closest results can be seen here Simulationcraft Results
      2nd - both results assume bis gear and tier 17 set including their bonuses -> noone has currently access to them, and even when simcraft says that they deactivated the bonus, they take them still into account (load the program and choose one of the pre-made profiles... The bonuses are still in there)
      3rd - results take into account all buffs,food,flask,pre-potions, all debuffs and heroism/bloodless

Knowing all this and comparing the results from both routines with simcraft should show you that they are both outperforming the simcraft results by far a big amount of dps without even half of the advantages they assume.

I can't say if the results from the routines are good or bad all in all, but I can say that your assumptions are completely wrong, cause you are looking at the wrong statistics.... Never trust statistics u haven't made in your own ;). (or faked on your own)

Simulationcraft Results are fine, but only if you are able to read them the right way...same for simming your own toon without setting up the routine and / or simcraft to match your test case and compare the results with the routine only to say the routine is under performing. Or did you ever edit your imported toon? (flask, food,pre-potions and precasts are always part of it and have to be removed for most of your test scenarios)

20. CheatBuddy

CheatBuddy New Member

Seems like Righteous need to get the priority right, so it can Cast Hammer of Wrath on cooldown over any other abilities. I did watch it many times sitting there with no use.