Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

S10 Wizard Delsere's Arcane Orb (DMO) Routine

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by Sqnc, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Sqnc

Sqnc Member

Hi guys,

Build URL: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/wizard-arcane-orb-build-with-the-dmo-set-patch-2-5-season-10

What it can do?
    This routine is aware of all Damage Amplification factors and utilize them accordingly.
    Such as-
    * To force monsters to be in SlowTime bubbles or v.v.
    * Making sure Arcane Orb with 5 Flash of Insight stacks are ready when Convention of Elements turns to Arcane
    * Making sure Explosive Blast is ready when Convention of Elements turns to Fire
    * Optimal Targeting (Elite > Cluster > Singular) with weightings evaluated
    * Optimal Kiting when necessary
    * And some other magic

Basics you should know:
    - I don't think you need anything else than having the optimal stuff of everything required in Build URL.
    - I've prepared the build with Halo of Arlyse & Wand of Who couple as default, so routine is set with them.

Special Thanks:
    @xzjv

Version History

v0.1.8b
    - Initial release

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  2. Major Nelson

Major Nelson New Member

Occasionally my Wiz will get stuck in a group of enemies and stand there until 3rd 3rd party intervention...me. Perhaps the clustering setting I would imagine. Lower it to say 2 or 3 to prevent getting stuck then that will weaken the routine. Is there a way to formulate "if" commands that meet a condition if player is surround by "so many" enemies and "stuck" to pop a aura and use orbs or something?

Norton83 and Sqnc like this.
  3. Invisible Death

Invisible Death New Member

having the same issue as major nelson, also the bot likes to stand at max spectral blade distance sometimes which isn't close enough for arcane orbit and causes it to sometimes take a really long time to kill certain packs/bosses without the orb damage.

Sqnc likes this.
  4. Sqnc

Sqnc Member

Thanks for feedback. I'll consider including something like
    this.

It's possible & easy.

5. TimL

TimL New Member

Thanks for putting this together, a quick question: I'm running almost entirely out of the box settings and the bot won't use arcane orbit (ever) and sparingly uses explosive blast -- is there some other setting I need to change to get it working properly? Right now it just spams spectral blade and teleport.

6. Sqnc

Sqnc Member

Please make sure you have;
    > Arcane Dynamo passive skill,
    > Spectral Blade skill,
    > Arcane Orb skill,
    selected.

Arcane Orb is relying on Flash of Insight stacks to trigger with 60%+ additional damage, Spectral Blade is to provide Flash of Inside stacks & Arcane Dynamo will enable the Flash of Insight buff itself.

Hope this will solve your problem.

7. Xauwoo

Xauwoo New Member

I am having the same issue as TimL. The bot pretty much just uses Spectral Blade and nothing else. All my skills are correct and have all the essential gear for the spec.

I am trying everything, are there any settings I need to change other then just choose the routine through Trinity?

Last edited: May 28, 2017
  8. germanicus

germanicus Member

This may be obvious but if you're not using convection of elements, it won't cast arcane orb etc. I deleted those conditions in my file and it works fine.

9. Amphroxia

Amphroxia New Member

Hello, first of all, thanks for the routine, works great if you remove the convention of elements line of code(don't use it), i just have 1 question, is there a way to add Explosive Blast to the "always keep up" list, like armor and magic weapon?
    if so could you tell me how and with which line of code?

Thanks!