• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Safe to transfer mats to non botting main in person?

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by boogeymanx, Dec 16, 2016.

1. boogeymanx

boogeymanx New Member

Just wondering if it's safe to transfer like 200 starlight rose to my main account for an in person trade? What about if my main paid let's say 500g for the mats, would that be appropriate?

I bot solely for personal use during raids. I'm not getting rich from botting but just having enough for pots, flasks, etc...

2. blewsclewsnews

blewsclewsnews Member

Botting is botting in Blizz's eyes. They don't differentiate between a gold seller and a casual rotation botter.

Anyone directly benefiting from a botted account may end up paying the price for it, but you'll most likely be fine...You just need to realize that you are breaking the rules from the transfer.

3. botman25000

botman25000 New Member

you will be fine! they don't do manual investigations unless you are really big time or really get unlucky or are a jerk to others, etc. I trade all my mats to other accounts via guild banks. just use a guild bank if you are worried. have them both in a guild and have the one take the mats out of guild bank. I don't do too many face to face trades but I do them and that is how I sell gold usually is face to face with a level 1 human being operated by a chinese gold selling operation

4. Lipstick

Lipstick Member

I've transfered a lot from my bot to my main, no bans on my main yet.

5. Kain85

Kain85 New Member

Unless you gonna transfer some ridiculous amounts from different bot accs, it's safe.

6. Anarki

Anarki New Member

Don't be like me. I bought 15 months of gametime with WoW tokens for gold made by botting, the banhammer was swift and heavy, it felt like Thor's own hammer landing on my head, but I've learned my lesson XD

7. Lipstick

Lipstick Member

Wow, I bought 6 months gametime with botted gold.. Thank god I did not get banhammered.. Better be careful with this from now on :D