• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Satchel GoldFarm

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Profiles' started by Aion, Apr 14, 2016.

1. oleary

oleary Member Buddy Store Developer

Hey, I'm the author of the HFC profiles, and I am also testing this plugin (works great for me btw Aion). If you are still experiencing bugs I'd love to know what they are, even just off the top of your head thanks :) I'm sorry if you've had a rough experience.

2. joseph

joseph Member

Testing on 6 accounts .. i made 3 teams ALL HEALS

team 1 Shaman and Paladin : Used all LFR
      team 2 Shaman and Paladin : Used all but the last 3 LFR in HFC
      team 3 Priest and Paladin : Used NO HFC

Team 3 ended up winning they end up with 33 , and 32 satchels over 12 hours
      Team 2 had 28 and 26 satchels
      Team 1 had 25 and 22 satchels.... lost 10 bags over 12 hours running Full HFC ( dying 4 or 5 times in Black gate )
      Highmaul and Blackrock boss's less HP and less trash ..easy fast kills i could full AFK them

i knew this before i tested. i run LFR for bags over past 5 months.. when i did this using dungeon bot and picking satchel runs by hand. it was a pain to add new dungeons in between Dungeons.
      while your in a dungeon you miss 1 or 2 new satchel dungeons you might of Queued for. goal is to get out of the dungeon fast so you can Queue for more . going from dungeon to dungeon you miss new Queues ( Bot and you can not queue for new dungeons in raids or dungeons ) . i have a Macro /script LeaveParty() soon as last boss dies i click it. faster you are out the faster you can queue for more.

LOVE This Satchel Profile i had no troubles . ran flawless for 12 hours on 6 accounts.

It needs a way for you to pick what dungeons it will Queue for.. i had to delete scripts so it would not run HFC stuff

edit : running this Saturday Sunday and Tuesdays youll never need HFC to get max bags. week days little slower i add in a few HFC to keep it going (so im not sitting in garrison waiting) .. being able to pick what the bot is able to queue for is a must... so you can avoid Black gate wiping 4 or 5 times or Bastion of Shadows still buggie . Skipping Dungeons for any number of reasons ( ring quest )

Last edited: May 1, 2016
    3. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

So far, from HFC scripts the only noticeable issue is the new (it was not present a week ago) Destructor's Rise mesh/navigation issues with bot tanking the closed gate, which have recent update for workaround from oleary.
      You can test them too, to experience the results for yourself.
      Beside that, the scripts are working and no increased risk of caught botting and banned.
      Thanks for the nice review and extensive testing.

This is interesting results, that w/o HFC, the profit is considerable slower in offrush days.

But it seems that in rush days - Saturday/Sunday/Tuesday(reset day for US)/Wednesday(reset for EU) the Satchels pop much faster, and the profit is increased w/o HFC

Regarding the fast leaving of the dungeon - it could be positive, right! I could test if this would not break other stuff and implement it. Thanks.

4. Malvagio

Malvagio Community Developer

I'm confused, it would appear with what joseph said, Not using the custom HFC scripts = most profitable.

5. joseph

joseph Member

Let me be Clear at peak times saturday 11am - 1am server , sunday 11am - 11pm server and tuseday 11am - 2am server HFC slows you down.

Wen - fri 3pm - 12 midnight server you will need to use HFC some times to fill in gaps so you are not sitting waiting for Queues.

while some dungeons take longer then others . most are not that much time and best to Queue for them anyway.
      HFC is longer but it best to have something in Queue. then to try to skip and end up waiting in garrison for 20 mins.
      for me Black gate is BAD because it always seems to take 3+ tries to kill the boss taking a lot of time

Goal is to be queue for 3 - 5 LFR at all times . if you instant queue from dungeon to dungeon you are not queuing for new LFRs . you have to leave dungeons before joining a new dungeon or you can not Queue for more .

Queue for 3 : 15-20 min each instant queue from dungeon to dungeon 3 bags 1 hour nothing in queue when you leave the 3rd waiting 10-20 min for the next
      Queue for 3 : 15-20 min each leave dungeon after last boss kill . Queue for more after every dungeon. 3 bags 1 hour and you picked up 3 - 5 new Queue ready for the next

6. joseph

joseph Member

Monday , Wednesday - Friday 4pm server to 12 midnight i am making 10k - 13k per account
      Saturday , Sunday , and Tuesdays 11am sever to 1am i am making 15k - 20k per account
      best day running 6 accounts 142 k thats gold + 7 rep tokens + all the armor i could use and sell ..

i think you could make 70-100 k a week easy running Aion's Satchel profile Per account....

7. ishkur

ishkur New Member

Hi there Aion,

Great product. I am a trial user but am very incline to purchase.

However, I do get a lot of "No LFR selected" message. Is there any reason for this?

Thank you.

8. fantasydreaming

fantasydreaming Member

Pretty amazing script :)

If I'm doing something (making potions, etc) it seems to say "No LFR selected" and then the bot stops.

Today it won't queue for any of the HFC ones, did you change it? It was working yesterday. Stuck in the blackhand queue for like 10+ minutes now

Is there any way to configure which to queue for? Or to reset any configuration I might have changed?

9. joseph

joseph Member

HB patch fixed my errors. as for the "NO LFR Selected " i find 2 am to 10 am sever there is no Satchels . look manually to see if LFR has Satchels because the bot will not Queue without Satchels

Oh yes 1 more thing WOW does not always refresh LFRs so use heart stone or a portal to refresh the LFRs . i heart stone then use garrison stone

Last edited: May 3, 2016
    10. Aion

You meant "No Queue Shortage for our Role available right now, Continue scanning...", right?
      If so - this means, there is no available Satchel bonus right now.
      If the message is different, please upload a logfile for bug hunting, thanks!
      Nothing have changed on the profile recently, but we have new Honorbuddy version, which could (or could not) interfere with the current store products.
      If you have abnormal experience, please upload a logfile, thanks!

Meanwhile, I am testing it right now for possible issues.

Yep, definitely if we try to queue after 2 am till late morning/lunch time, there is barely any queue.

Regarding the LFRs refreshing, its known issue (probably related to the WoW client) and im currently testing variants for refresh - so far, opening the LFR GUI (In WoW Client) sometimes works, but not always.

11. q71black

q71black New Member

This script almost works 100% when you start you it finds the queues jumps in and off you go. But if it chains raids together then it will jump into your other queues even when the bag isnt there anymore. The script needs to force a exit after each run and let the you go back into the raids that have bags or you could end up wasting alot of time.

Maybe add leavegroup trigger that fires when a new bag is added into the inventory.

12. Aion

I suppose you are not queuing manually for certain LFR wings, are you?

The bag eligibility is taken into account, once we queue for the LFR Wing, not when we actually enter it, so no matter if we chain enter queue after queue, we will always receive Satchel, once the wing is completed.
      The above is tested and confirmed after 300+ LFR Queues processed in 7-8 different accounts.
      That is the reason why even after the Satchel bonus disappear after 1-2am, if we are still queued to 2-3 wings, we are still running strong for an hour or so.

If you do miss Satchel, try look in your mailbox - if bags are full, it would send it via mail.

13. kayes

kayes Active Member

This seems interesting, but never managed to start it. I think I have read all, and followeed the steps.

Log provided.

Attached Files:

14. Aion

You need to install the custom HFC scripts by oleary.

15. thestewy09

thestewy09 New Member

making an easy 2k an hour with a holy paly on a saturday

16. ward21

ward21 New Member

I have the 3 day trial and think it works great, But the big issue is that it left the raid with the reason "DungeonBuddy]: Leaving group. Reason: Completed". Is this what it's doing or is this due to the reason i had to restart HB while inside the raid?

17. Aion

The product do not control the actual raid script, if its completed or not. But you should definitely not restart Honorbuddy midraid, unless you have solid reason and if you do so, unexpected results can always occur.

18. fantasydreaming

fantasydreaming Member

Loving it, by the way :)

I've restarted it mid-raid many times and never had a problem, but I guess everyone's system is different.

I've had no problems with this for the last week or so, all the bugs seem fixed to me.

To increase your gph, move the HFC scripts out of your file tree during tuesday / weekends afternoon.

Any tips how to get HB to destroy baleful tokens (and open bags?) Sorting them is a pain and I don't have an easy way to DE them.

19. Aion

Fastest way should be to mail them all to a bank character, adding mail/vendor module could not be bad idea.

The best way is to mail them to 4 different armor enchanters for disenchant.

But just vendor them is quite a waste, unless its farming account with no other lvl 90+ characters on it.

20. RaiProdigy

RaiProdigy Member

Does removing the scripts actually work? For some reason mine was still queueing for HFC when I didnt have the scripts.