• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Scorching Ray

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Tattoo, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Tattoo

Tattoo Member

hi,

is there a way to make use of scorching ray? i tried it with standard old routine settings, but mostly my char did try 2-4 seconds to cast and stops immediatly before channeling.

2. Tattoo

Tattoo Member

Ok i need to reform my question...
      I've seen there are problems with
      SRS (channeling more ore less)
      Cyclone (channeling)
      and so also with Scorching Ray
      '
      Is it possible to implement a generic "hold attack button till monster is dead"-routine? I've looked in the routines, tried to remove the latency CD's but this doesn't work- so i fear it is something deeper?

3. sinny1

sinny1 New Member

Any luck on this? I have scorching ray build and want to bot with it, but I after seeing, I am not sure anymore. If you have solution please share :) thanks! I don't know anything about coding or else i would have dig in there myself lol

4. Tattoo

Tattoo Member

no haven't found an solution yet

i think something could be possible - i looked into the srs code, and it looks like it is realized to cast for a certain amount of time, i try to explain a bit what i think the code does. Not yet sure how this could be adopted for channeling spells, because i think it is working by counting the raging skulls...

if (_summonRagingSpiritSlot != -1 &&
      _summonRagingSpiritStopwatch.ElapsedMilliseconds >
      OldRoutineSettings.Instance.SummonRagingSpiritDelayMs)

Code above simple checks if you got SRS equiped, if the Stopwatch is running longer then the configuredn SRS Delay

{
      var skill = LokiPoe.InGameState.SkillBarHud.Slot(_summonRagingSpiritSlot);
      var max = skill.GetStat(StatTypeGGG.NumberOfRagingSpiritsAllowed);
      if (skill.NumberDeployed < max && skill.CanUse())
      {

get the maximum of allowed SRS, check if more SRS are deployed a allowed and if the skill can be used.

++_summonRagingSpiritCount;

add to SRS Count

await Coroutines.FinishCurrentAction();

i dont know what this does?

var err1 = LokiPoe.InGameState.SkillBarHud.UseAt(_summonRagingSpiritSlot, false, targetPosition);

i dont know what variable err1 is doing

if (_summonRagingSpiritCount >=
      OldRoutineSettings.Instance.SummonRagingSpiritCountPerDelay)
      {
      _summonRagingSpiritCount = 0;
      _summonRagingSpiritStopwatch.Restart();
      }

here is the stop algorythm, if there are more Raging Spirits as configured allowed per Delay, Count is resetet and Stopwatch is goes to Restart.

As stated, the problem is the reset mechanism works by counting skulls per delay, this will not be possible for a channeling spell. So question would be if it would be possible to have the routine running for a fixed amount of time (2 seconds or whatever)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017