• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Scoundrel Ruffian

Discussion in 'Archives' started by strepie, Mar 18, 2015.

1. strepie

strepie New Member

ATM I am using the broken bot for rotation only, but for some reason I cannot get my scoundrel to do anything. Is there a quick and simple thingy I should or could change in "ruffian.cs" that will help?
      Most of my other toons/classes works just fine, but the poor scoundrel stays retarded. ;(
      Oh, it is picking it up perfectly as a scoundrel ruffian - just does not want to do any combat. :(
      Please mr Cryo - I know you can fix this!!
      :)

2. 056

056 New Member

Are you at/near max level? (50-55-60) Max level is working for dps IA. I can translate it to pub side.

3. strepie

strepie New Member

I am lvl 52. I will really be very appreciative if you could help :)

In theory you are saying if I replace all the lethality build commands with that of the ruffian, it should work?
      IOW shiv replaced with blaster whip, shrap bomb replaces Corrosive Grenade, etc.?
      I tried that, but still no go. At least it tries now, but it is still retarded.
      Hopefully yours will work. Been 2 years since I last played, so everything is new for me. :)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
    4. 056

056 New Member

Scoundrel was my next dude to level to 60 (Shadow, hadn't decided) and I'd need to update the rotations for myself anyway.

In theory, but.. you also need to replace all of the names of the buffs and the debuffs that trigger events.

And then... you need to replace the Spell.DoT which are not working because of the bot downtime issue with the Spell.Cast function (which might stuff up the rotation if you're in a group with someone who has a similar ability:

i.e.
      // Spell.DoT("Shrap Bomb", "", 20000),
      Spell.Cast("Shrap Bomb", ret => !Me.CurrentTarget.HasDebuff("Bleeding (Tech)")),

And Bioware's idea of "brand new spell" was to replace an old one at 57.. so we need to add that in..

Spell.Cast("Blaster Whip", ret => Me.Level < 57, ret => Me.BuffCount("Upper Hand") < 2),
      Spell.Cast("Sanguinary Shot", ret => Me.Level >= 57, ret => (Me.BuffCount("Upper Hand") >= 1) || (Me.HasBuff("Upper Hand") && Me.ResourcePercent() <= 80)),

I've got it somewhat working rotation done, but I need to test it on something that's not my ship dummy because my scoundrel's still 55.

Code:
      //RUFFIAN Scoundrel (LEATHALITY Operative mirror)
      //For DEFAULT COMBAT engine
      //save as ruffian.cs and place in \Routines\DefaultCombat\Routines\Advanced\Scoundrel\
      //EDITED 3/18/15 by 056 based on [forgot dude's name..]'s rotation 
      //Ability translations http://dulfy.net/2012/02/10/empirerepublic-abilities-translation/
      //New 3.0 abilities Sanguinary Shot(Toxic Blast)/Point Blank Shot(Lethal Strike)

using Buddy.BehaviorTree;
      using DefaultCombat.Core;
      using DefaultCombat.Helpers;
      namespace DefaultCombat.Routines

{
          public class Ruffian : RotationBase
          {
              public override string Name { get { return "Scoundrel Ruffian"; } }
              public override Composite Buffs
              {
                  get
                  {
                      return new PrioritySelector();
                  }
              }
              public override Composite Cooldowns
              {
                  get
                  {
                      return new LockSelector(
                          Spell.Cast("Kolto Pack", ret => Me.HasBuff("Scurry") && Me.HealthPercent <= 30),
      		    Spell.Buff("Cool Head", ret => Me.EnergyPercent <= 30),
                          Spell.Buff("Pugnacity", ret => !Me.HasBuff("Upper Hand") && Me.InCombat),
                          Spell.Buff("Defense Screen", ret => Me.HealthPercent <= 75),
                          Spell.Buff("Dodge", ret => Me.HealthPercent <= 50),
      		    Spell.Cast("Slow-Release Medpac", ret => Me.BuffCount("Slow-Release Medpac") < 2 && Me.HealthPercent <= 35)
                          );
                  }
              }
              public override Composite SingleTarget
              {
                  get
                  {
                      return new LockSelector(
                          Spell.Cast("Point Blank Shot", ret => Me.IsStealthed),
                          new Decorator(ret => !Me.IsStealthed,
                              new LockSelector(
                                  Spell.Cast("Backblast", ret => Me.ResourcePercent() >= 70),
      							Spell.Cast("Vital Shot", ret => !Me.CurrentTarget.HasDebuff("Bleeding (Vital Shot)")),
      					   //   Spell.DoT("Shrap Bomb", "", 20000),
      							Spell.Cast("Shrap Bomb", ret => !Me.CurrentTarget.HasDebuff("Bleeding (Tech)")),
                                  Spell.Cast("Sanguinary Shot", ret => Me.BuffCount("Tactical Advantage") < 2),
                             //   Spell.Cast("Tactical Superiority", ret => Me.HasBuff("Tactical Advantage")),
                                  Spell.Cast("Blaster Whip", ret => Me.Level < 57, ret => Me.BuffCount("Upper Hand") < 2),
      							Spell.Cast("Sanguinary Shot", ret => Me.Level >= 57, ret => (Me.BuffCount("Upper Hand") >= 1) || (Me.HasBuff("Upper Hand") && Me.ResourcePercent() <= 80)),
                                  Spell.Cast("Brutal Shots", ret => (Me.BuffCount("Upper Hand") >= 1) || (Me.HasBuff("Upper Hand") && Me.ResourcePercent() <= 80)),
                                  Spell.Cast("Quick Shot", ret => Me.ResourcePercent() >= 70 && Me.BuffCount("Upper Hand") < 1),
                                  Spell.Cast("Flurry of Bolts")
                          ))
                      );
                  }
              }
              public override Composite AreaOfEffect
              {
                  get
                  {
                      return new Decorator(ret => Targeting.ShouldAOE && !Me.IsStealthed,
                          new LockSelector(
                         //   Spell.DoT("Shrap Bomb", "", 20000),
                              Spell.Cast("Thermal Grenade"),
                              Spell.Cast("Blaster Volley", ret => Me.HasBuff("Upper Hand")))
                      );
                  }
              }
          }
      }

5. strepie

strepie New Member

Thank you so very much for helping. You are awesome.

Not sure what I am doing wrong, and if I should comment out those lines in line 53 and 54 - but when I try to compile/run your file BW gives this error and strangely also changes to previous "ruffian" to the old "dirty fighting" thingy:

00:44:47.227 N] User is a Smuggler
      [00:44:48.793 N] Advanced Class: Scoundrel / Discipline: DirtyFighting
      [00:44:48.793 V] Routine Path: Routines
      [00:44:48.974 D] Reloading AssemblyLoader<Buddy.CommonBot.ICombat> - Initializing
      [00:44:49.606 N] Compiler Error: c:\BW2\buddywing\Routines\DefaultCombat\Routines\Advanced\Scoundrel\Ruffian.cs(53,63) : error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'bool' to 'Buddy.Swtor.Objects.TorCharacter'
      [00:44:49.606 N] Compiler Error: c:\BW2\buddywing\Routines\DefaultCombat\Routines\Advanced\Scoundrel\Ruffian.cs(53,63) : error CS1662: Cannot convert lambda expression to delegate type 'DefaultCombat.Core.Spell.UnitSelectionDelegate' because some of the return types in the block are not implicitly convertible to the delegate return type
      [00:44:49.606 N] Compiler Error: c:\BW2\buddywing\Routines\DefaultCombat\Routines\Advanced\Scoundrel\Ruffian.cs(54,45) : error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'bool' to 'Buddy.Swtor.Objects.TorCharacter'
      [00:44:49.606 N] Compiler Error: c:\BW2\buddywing\Routines\DefaultCombat\Routines\Advanced\Scoundrel\Ruffian.cs(54,45) : error CS1662: Cannot convert lambda expression to delegate type 'DefaultCombat.Core.Spell.UnitSelectionDelegate' because some of the return types in the block are not implicitly convertible to the delegate return type
      [00:44:49.608 D] Reloading AssemblyLoader<Buddy.CommonBot.ICombat> - RoutineManager.Reload !THROTTLED!
      [00:44:49.608 D] Routines were reloaded. New routine list:
      [00:44:49.609 N] Unhandled exception during init: System.InvalidOperationException: No routines were loaded. Please ensure there is a routine for your class before starting the bot.
      at Buddy.CommonBot.BotMain.SetCurrentCombatRoutine()
      at Buddywing.MainWindow.DoInitialization()
      [00:44:49.609 N] Buddy Wing: The Old Robot is ready!

6. 056

056 New Member

It runs from my "Default Combat" install of Buddywing taken direct from the about a week ago. (Though it does run me out of energy on a 60 test dummy due to missing dots and spamming them.)

It may have been a formatting issue copying from forum. Here's an attachment. View attachment Ruffian.cs

There's some mis-reported things in the base. Even though it identified the old advanced type, it used the new one as the rotation base. F8 is also bot pause rather than load ui.

Code:
      Starting Buddy Wing v1.0.1151.581
      Logging in...
      Login Success!
      User is a Smuggler
      Advanced Class: Scoundrel / Discipline: DirtyFighting
      Medpac  Created!
      [DefaultCombat] Level: 55
      [DefaultCombat] Class: Smuggler
      [DefaultCombat] Advanced Class: Scoundrel
      [DefaultCombat] Discipline: DirtyFighting
      [DefaultCombat] [Hot Key][F7] Toggle AOE
      [DefaultCombat] [Hot Key][F8] Load UI
      [DefaultCombat] [Hot Key][F12] Set Tank
      [DefaultCombat] Rotation Selected : Scoundrel Ruffian
      Chose DefaultCombat as your combat routine.
      [DefaultCombat] Level: 55
      [DefaultCombat] Class: Smuggler
      [DefaultCombat] Advanced Class: Scoundrel
      [DefaultCombat] Discipline: DirtyFighting
      [DefaultCombat] [Hot Key][F7] Toggle AOE
      [DefaultCombat] [Hot Key][F8] Load UI
      [DefaultCombat] [Hot Key][F12] Set Tank
      [DefaultCombat] Rotation Selected : Scoundrel Ruffian
      Current bot set to Combat Bot
      Loaded profile Lazyraider
      Sell quality set to Premium.
      Buddy Wing: The Old Robot is ready!
      Current bot set to Combat Bot
      Loaded profile Lazyraider
      [DefaultCombat] >> Casting <<   Vital Shot
      [DefaultCombat] >> Casting <<   Shrap Bomb
      [DefaultCombat] >> Casting <<   Sanguinary Shot
      [DefaultCombat] >> Casting <<   Brutal Shots
      [DefaultCombat] >> Casting <<   Blaster Whip
      [DefaultCombat] >> Casting <<   Brutal Shots
      [DefaultCombat] >> Casting <<   Pugnacity

strepie likes this.
    7. strepie

strepie New Member

Thank you so very much 056!! It is working great.
      You have been incredibly helpful.

8. 056

056 New Member

Here's an updated scrapper rotation for default combat. It may not work below lvl 57. The Ruffian needs to be re-written, I got some things mixed up with it.
      View attachment Scrapper.cs

9. strepie

strepie New Member

Sweet. Will try scrapper as well.
      Your Ruffian was good enough to get my toon from 52 to 59 though. :)

Unrelated but just maybe you or anyone else have a fix for NO SOUND in game after a graphic glitch/crash...ugh. Almost killed my laptop trying to fix the stupid issue. Sigh...

10. slyguy

slyguy Member

Any news on ruffian?