• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Several Performance Optimizations

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Support' started by DBNewUser, Jan 21, 2018.

1. DBNewUser

DBNewUser New Member

Hi folks, I recently started using DB, and only used it on Necromancer. Here are some issues I've encountered and wish you could take a look at them. Most of them should be a easy fix.

1. It would be great to have a customized threshold option for Trash Monsters to be attacked when a large amount of them are surrounding. e.g. It would be much better if the bot tackles trash mobs if 20 or more are within range. Currently if I attack trash monsters, it skews the routines significantly. But if I ignore them, the bot won't use any skill when no elite is present and cannot maintain the damage reducing buff, and will die constantly so no progress can be made. Besides, a large pack of trash could still help with the progress bar in other situations.

2. The bot is not using corpse lance on primary targets (yellow elite), especially during land of the dead. And it always choose to kill the secondary targets first before dealing with the elite itself. Why is this? (I'm using Inarius set.) Can we update the profile to spam corpse skills during land of the dead? and also give elites a priority (like similar but weaker than goblin's kamikaze)? This is not a severe issue, though.

3. The loot container recognition has errors. When I configured to open rare chests, it still ignore some kind of yellow chests. This happened in a cave-like map (nephalem rift), and I wasn't able to take a screenshot, sorry. And also when I only selected the rare chests, I find the bot still looks for those book shelves. I believe there are some mismatch with the containers.

4. In some bounties, the bot cannot turn in the quest, even if the npc is standing just beside the character. The bot ran through entire map and still couldn't do anything, so I paused and manually turned in. I encountered it several times. Probably my log could reveal some details.

2. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

upload your log file plz

3. DBNewUser

DBNewUser New Member

I thought I uploaded... Maybe it hasn't finished uploading before I submit. Uploaded again.

Attached Files:

4. fancywindow

fancywindow New Member

1. there is, it's called density.

2. it's not prioritizing cl because you're using inarius (in addition to a generic routine i'm betting) - which doesn't even make sense.

3. loot container ignores chest with a majority chance being yellows and not legendaries.

4. yea, bounties is the only real legitimate problem here, has been for a while.

5. DBNewUser

DBNewUser New Member

1. Where is the density setting? I've found the cluster size under routine menu could do similar things. Is that what you mean?
      2. I just learned how those routines work, and I'll write my own, so never mind.
      3. But that chest is indeed the larger chest with some golden light surrounding it, which has good chance to have legendaries. Check the object database if you believe me. Otherwise I don't really have anything to say.