• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Shadow of Revan Story Line

Discussion in 'Buddy Wing Profiles' started by silentfu72, Dec 31, 2014.

1. silentfu72

silentfu72 Member

Shadow of Revan Story Line 55-60

What this does:

Will run all missions for Shadow of Revan for all Classes. (Work still in progress for specific classes, but all normal quests are complete. Progress will be updated below. Check back often.).

Known issue: As of right now, the RewardIndex="0" doesn't seem to work for these missions. RewardIndex="1" does work but some classes only have one option so I chose to Comment Out what I had worked on for the Consular. The missions will still continue without halting the bot but will pile up until you manually select a mission reward to complete the missions. I actually preferred this since I could not make the advanced class detection work since RewardIndex="0" would halt the bot.

Note: During mission "A Scoundrel's Debt," the bot has a hard time to talk to the Corellian Run Scoundrel's if you are mounted. It tends to interrupt the cast of talking to them but it is random. I am working on a solution.
      Note: The profile will not complete the mission "Crier Droid" because UseObject keeps trying to use the Lamp that stops the droid. It uses the lamp but then keeps trying to use it. This is a BW problem.
      Note: The profile will not complete any of the Flashpoints. When it gets to this part, a popup window will alert you to manually complete.
      Note: The dailies on Yavin 4 needed to complete the last mission need to be manually accepted since this is not supported yet for the new mission windows. The profile will halt until you select OK and close the popup window. This does not occur until the final mission.
      Note: Editing the first line in the profile, <ForceAlignment Type="Light" AutoSkip="true" /> to "Dark" will have no impact on how the profile runs since Light and Dark Side does not affect quest line turnout.

Specific Class Story Lines Complete:
      Consular
      Smuggler
      Bounty Hunter
      Sith Warrior

Ones I will update as I complete them:
      Trooper
      Agent

Classes I will need assistance on because I already completed the mission (If someone can compile the code, I can insert into the profile):
      Jedi Knight
      Sorceror

I will continue to update this as I complete the other classes. I have all 8 classes at 55/60 already. Just need time to complete. Enjoy! :D

Update 12/31/14: Made some major updates to how it handles some quests.
      Update 1/4/15: Imp classes will now work. Included the Bounty Hunter Class mission.
      Update 1/7/15: Added in the Sith Warrior specific class mission.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
      strepie likes this.
    2. jpascu1

jpascu1 New Member

Nice I Will test today ! Where is the start point ?
      and should I just go to where the next part of the quest line if since I have done some of the quest line already ,

Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
    3. silentfu72

silentfu72 Member

Start point is Rishi. You should start the bot close to where you are at in the quest line. It should pick up where you left off.

4. jpascu1

jpascu1 New Member

Destroy Comm Towers to Recover Decoder Modules Under Broken Blades , the comm tower gets destroyed but does not click on decode modules , manual click moves this on.

I got to the part where you have to enter the flashpoint , for now ill pick it back up tomorrow .
      but this was the only hitch so far . I was using a Vanguard in tank spec. The vanguard tank spec with unpure is much more fluid on the abilities .

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
    5. Cryogenesis

Cryogenesis Moderator Moderator

Put in a waittimer for this

6. silentfu72

silentfu72 Member

I didn't run into that problem. I put two lines of the same code because the tower and node are named the same. It will destroy the tower, then it seems to pause for about 10 secs then clicks the node, then it repeats. I am using Joes Combat routine for this, maybe that has an affect?

7. Cryogenesis

I think it has to do with the bot not detecting that second object. A waittimer between these 2 lines will give the bot more air the detect that second object. Maybe a while statement also helps?

8. silentfu72

silentfu72 Member

While statement already included. It will keep looping. I'll add the waitimer in tho since at least one person had issue so far.

9. silentfu72

silentfu72 Member

Working on Imp side now. Mission ID's are all different so far but the missions themselves are the same with slight differences. Shouldn't take too long. Won't be able to work on it for next two days tho. Maybe by Monday evening.

10. decap

decap New Member

Thank you for your work!

11. jpascu1

jpascu1 New Member

Ok I reran this on a MUCH faster PC I just built. now it works, BUT after I manually run the Flashpoint , it wont move onto the next quest , keeps bumping into a red door that I had previously done a quest on , I did another quest manually to see if it would pick it up , but right back to the dead door. I have no idea what this quest is , may be a class quest .?

12. silentfu72

silentfu72 Member

A log of what it is trying to run to would help. What mission are you on as well? It should be picking up right where you were in the quest line as long as you are on the correct part of the map.

13. silentfu72

silentfu72 Member

Empire classes are now working. bounty hunter specific class mission included.

14. Swtor

Swtor New Member

Cool

15. tdubs96

tdubs96 Member

so will this get me to 60?

16. alltrueist

alltrueist Active Member

Nope, the storyline doesn't contain enough XP to get you all the way there. Best bet is to do the prequel quests (you can only do them if your character didn't do Forged Alliances pre-3.0) and then SoR. Otherwise, you'll be 58-59 when you finish Yavin 4.

17. Cryogenesis

You need to do 1/2 sets of dailies after the story line, and yes its a mayor downer to NOT reach 60 when story is done.
      i had a really big WTF moment.

18. alltrueist

alltrueist Active Member

Me too. I thought I maybe missed an entire section of a planet. Nope :(

19. Cryogenesis

yeah, you are on Rishi for about 57,5 - 58 with alot of quests, beautifull planet, and after story completion Rishi is just a... no mans world...
      Shame shame shame. and yavin 4, fast completion of story, very... tiny planet and a shitload of dailies pushed into a small space.
      Reminds me of when Blizzard put out the first expansion with horde and Alliance, also mayor pvp issues, mayor stability issues.
      and not forget story could have made bigger, more thrilling.

20. tdubs96

tdubs96 Member

Lol yea i made it like 1/3 the way through 59 and now i just dont know what to do to get the rest of the way :p