• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Shamguardz] - PVP Enhancement Routine

Discussion in 'Shaman' started by princedomi, Oct 23, 2015.

1. princedomi

princedomi Member

[Shamguardz] - PvP Enhancement Routine ( Resto and Ele will follow in the Future)

[About]
      This is a Shaman Enhancement PvP Routine ( at the moment). It is based on [Righteous]-Paladin Routine from Team ApocalypseApokalypsis and without it I wouldnt think I could have done it, because I am not an experienced Coder.
      So far it is only for Enhancement but Resto and Elemental will follow in the future. But first Enhancement has to be done because it's far from done.

[Recommended Botbase]
      Enyo - Set TPS to 15 or higher.

So theres also a small GUI where you can adjust small thinks, default values should work fine.

[Recommended Talents]
      Go with Nature's Guardian (Tier 1) , whateveryouwant (Tier 2), whateveryouwant (Tier 3), Echo of the Elements (Tier 4), Ancestral Guidance(Tier 5), Unleashed Fury (Tier 6), Elemental Fusion (Tier 7)
      In this Routine(at the moment) no real Talents are coded in for automatic use.

[Overview]

• Hardcoded PauseModifier-Keys ( hold key ) - Shift, Ctrl and Alt
      • No automatic Tremor, Windwalk, Earthgrab, Capazitor Totem -> Use them yourself, for using them as you like Bind them to Modifier Shift, Ctrl or Alt + Key i.e. Cap Totem Alt+2
      • No automatic CC Spells(Hex) --> bind to Hex(focus Hex) to keybinds with ModKey+ XYZ
      • No automatic FaceTarget for Wind Shear , you have to know yourself when to face, but it kicks automatic
      • Use Burst ( Ascendance, Fire Ele ) yourself i.e. Bind Ascendance along with Ancestral Guidance and use Fire Ele right at the start when Gates are almost open

Im sure I forgot many things to post here, but at the moment you have to know how Enhancement works, especially for WindShear Kicks(Heal/CC) because the routine is not facing auto.

So this will be improved and I need YOU for this. So post suggestions and bugs in this forum. Thanks for that

Last things : if you like it --> Motivate Me

Attached Files:

2. Abadon

Abadon New Member

thx dude

3. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

Legit !

Nice work

4. daniel12

daniel12 New Member

Ich danke Dir für deine Mühe sie ist nicht schlecht liegt aber unter der Standardroutine , Elemente entfesseln wird nicht genutzt und die Deffensive wird kaum und völlig uneffektiv eingesetzt , das macht die Singular deutlich besser .

5. Moltke24

Moltke24 New Member

Pause modifier was giving me some problems the past few days.

6. Foskeen69

Foskeen69 New Member

Hey, does this still work as of 6.2.4?

7. deathlust223

deathlust223 New Member

Link doesn't work. Is there a way to get this fixed please?