• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Share your Behaviors with the Community!

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by HatchingEgg, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Niteowl

Niteowl New Member

Is there a way to save all pokemon above 90 IV while only keeping the 3 highest CP above 90 IV?

2. Niteowl

Niteowl New Member

I agree, why isn't there an easy way to select multiple pokemon to setup the same logics for?

3. CheesyFish

CheesyFish New Member

You can use the replace function tho. I replaces all selected Pokémon f.e. from Catch into Do Not Catch.

4. Necrid

Necrid New Member

Gen 2 is coming!

Gen 2 is coming!
      With the release of 80+ new pokes, the NecridLogic has been updated. This file is intended for use with players who's poke-storage is the standard 250 but can be modified for use with players with a larger storage ability.

You can download from: http://tiny.cc/necrid_u14

• All Gen1/Gen2 pokes are caught, none are ignored (some are ignored if their IV is under 75 - this is reduce the number of "junk" caught).

• All Gen1/Gen2 pokes that can evolve, are evolved if their IV is 95 or over. If they are under 95, they are transferred.

• All Gen1/Gen2 final-form pokes keep the best IV of each.

• All Gen1 pokes that evolve into Gen2 pokes have a spare set aside so you can do a high-IV evolve when ready.

• Rare and powerful pokes from Gen1 and Gen2 have no keep limit, to allow you to micromanage exactly how you want these.

• All Gen1 pokes that evolve into Gen2 pokes have a spare set aside so you can do a high-IV evolve when ready.

Please provide feedback if any logic seems of, or if you feel it can be improved.

Bonus files!
      - If you want a completely blank file that lets you add all rules from scratch: http://tiny.cc/necrid_empty
      - If you want to go into pure eggmode, but still want to look out for rares: http://tiny.cc/necrid_eggmode

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
    5. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

Worst behaviors ever, deleted every single pokemon.

G

6. Stevenious

Stevenious New Member

because of there IV not because of bad logic rule, need the how it works to protect yourself..sure most pokemon are ,,junk" but you wont no weak pokemons..sry for OFF back to topic, I like the rules of Necrid

7. frstimr

frstimr New Member

When I start Pokefarmer it deletes one Pokemon then freezes. Never deletes another one. Let it sit for an hour and it doesn't do anything, just sits on wait and then when I try to close it it will just not respond at all. Does it with a fresh install as well.

8. Adammm

Adammm New Member

Does this still work?

Hey this config looks like what I'm looking for I'm just curious if it still works with the most recent version?

9. dpms

dpms New Member

this s really nice, thanks.

what other settings would you suggest with this logic?

thanks,

10. arekeem84

arekeem84 New Member

Hello guys
      :)
      i have problem here
      when i click start bot the pokefarmer isnt responding
      can someone help me
      thanks

11. arekeem84

arekeem84 New Member

Hello and Good afternoon :)
      I'm hakim from Malaysia
      I want a bit help here
      My pokefamer didn't show any pokestop and stuck in Idle
      I can't play pokefarmer for 12 hours.
      Thanks. :)

Attached Files:

12. Paulus10BC

Paulus10BC New Member

NecridLogic

Hi guys,

can someone share the NecridLogic rules or similar rules with me? The link from Necrid is down.

Thanks and regards!

13. Necrid

Necrid New Member

Sorry about the links, dropbox made some permission changes. Good news though, they are all fixed. I corrected all of the links including the empty file and the eggmode file.

A bonus, is that I have done some minor updates based on the rare/common factors of Gen2.

Also, I took into consideration the complaints from some users on the amount of pokes it transfers due to IV.
      I have included a V2 that keeps 1 best IV instead of transferring anything under 95 IV that isn't the family's highest evolution.

In other words. Let's take a look at the Charizard family:
      - V1 will xfer any Charmander/Charmeleon that isn't 95+ IV. It will evolve them if 95+. It will keep the 1 best Charizard IV.
      - V2 will keep the 1 best IV of each Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard and will evolve if 95+ IV.

Enjoy!

http://tiny.cc/necrid_u18v2
      http://tiny.cc/necrid_u18v1

dpms and Bokeroneitor like this.
    14. AnibalPin

AnibalPin New Member

Tyfs >:D<

15. dpms

dpms New Member

thank you @Necrid for this v2 update! please continue your work! btw, are you on discord or skype?

thanks agian,

16. Doddy1989

Doddy1989 Member

:) trying it now

17. Granis

Granis Member

Can someone make it soo it keeps 1 of each pokemon that has the highest CP ?

18. arshalo

arshalo New Member

Dont suppose anyone has a lucky egg evolve setup? :)

19. Necrid

Necrid New Member

TIME FOR SOME NEW NECRID-LOGIC!!

Recent changes in Pokemon Go and 3rd-party detection (those dreaded slashes) along with updated farming methods by Bolan and Dakos, have caused me to re-evaluate the previous logic files and line it up with the methods mentioned.

This most recent edition of the logic file follows these general concepts:
      - The in-game "Appraisal" system, indicates if a pokemon is 85IV or more. The logic mimics this threshold, and holds to the same arbitrary/imaginary line. Pokemon are evolved at this level automatically (except a few snowflakes you need to micromanage.).
      - I don't like ignoring "all pokemon" simply because I happen to already caught 6 this hour. I prefer ignoring "all weak pokemon" while leaving strong pokemon and rare pokemon free to grab at any time I stumble on them. Due to this, there are high-IV requirements on the catch-action to prevent you from catching a ton of junk (and keep your catches per hour low), while you can disable the per-hour check, and be sure to update your list of Rares accordingly.
      - Logic can be used for both "The Bolan Method" and "The Dakos Method" - but you will need to adjust it!

Adjustments you should consider before you hit "Start", or as your collection grows:
      This logic is base-plate - meaning it is designed for a level 1 account just starting. As you grow, (or before you start for the first time on an existing account.) be sure to look at the logic and make it match the method you are using, and what you need for your roster/pokedex needs.

- Evaluate the complete logic for Pokemon that you love. Example, if you are particularly catching Snorlax and have 13 of them, applying my logic will wipe them out unless you go into it, and adjust the Snorlax rules to match what you're looking for. Generally Speaking, super-strong pokemon you'll keep 3 best IV, strong pokemon you'll keep 1 best IV, weak pokemon and children you'll keep 1 best IV while it's necessary to evolve (see next bullet point for more on this.).

- Logic Keeps 1 best IV for each family member. Once you have the matriarch/patriarch for the family, you should set the children to always transfer. Example, it starts by keeping 1 charmander, 1 charmeleon, 1 charizard. It will evolve any manders/meleons if they are over 85 IV. Once you have an 85+ Charizard, there is no need to keep manders/meleons, so set them to transfer. This saves space and generates candies faster.

- The logic is set to global-rarity, so most of the common pokes are already adjusted for you. However, you may need to set higher IV values when catching Pokemon that are specifically extra-common in the area you bot at. Example, if your bot spot happens to be a Rhydon nest, you don't want to necessarily catch all Rhydons you come across. Setting a higher IV on the catch rule, will reduce the amount you catch, while making sure the ones you get are "only the best". This applies to common pokemon that are uniquely common around your area, for example, Magicarps on the water, oddish/bellsprout in grassy areas, pikachus in cities, etc.

That's enough chatter - here are the links!

- http://tiny.cc/necrid_logic <- Updated Pokelogic

Here are some of my older files that are still useful:
      - http://tiny.cc/necrid_empty <- Blank Pokelogic
      - http://tiny.cc/necrid_eggmode <- Logic for use when you're real goal is to mass hatch eggs, but want to snag any rare pokes you come accross. (As oppsed to disabling catching altogether, which is not ideal). (warning, this one is quite old.)

Timing likes this.
    20. Fackma

Fackma New Member

is it possible:

keep as many Pokemon Type as many candy is available to evolve?

so Pidgey need 12 Candy to evolve
      -> if i have <12 candy, just keep the highest IV pidgey.
      -> if i have >=12 candy but <24 candy just keep the highest IV pidgey + second highest IV
      -> if i have >=24 candy but <36 candy just keep the highest IV pidgey + second highest IV + third highest IV

and so one..

is it possible?