• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Sharecropper - Sunsong Ranch (Harvesting, cleaning and Planting)

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Thumped, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Sata888

Sata888 New Member

Ohhh that's cool, i understand now...

ok i started songbell xml on another toon that had all 4 rows ready to harvest. It only harvested rows 3 and 4.. is it because the rows 1 and 2 were of a different type? (not songbells but my workorder of white turnip)?

see log i attached...

ps i'm trying to learn how to code these xml too, maybe i can help you with that part about the seed bag after i figure it out :)

updated: ok where do i need to stand when i run the profile? i noticed if i'm at a certain spot, the master plow doesn't align to the rows properly.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
    2. Thumped

Thumped New Member

If you are planting 2 rows of one type and a second row of another, I would Run the Harvest and Plow file...then hand plant 2 rows...then run the Songbell file.

Let me know what your planting on each of the rows, and I will see if I can make you a profile for it.

It should set you up for the master plow on it's own...if you have a jumping, strafing or movement plug in then yeah you will have issues. Also if you have targeted one of the vendors with singular it will throw off the alignment of the plow. And using a druid is tough cause singular wants to flip you to cat form and what not.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
    3. Sata888

Sata888 New Member

i turned off every plugin and some of the profiles do work properly except they all still go to play rows 1, 2, 4 then 3 and usually they put 3 past row 4 in the field. the only one that did it correctly was my herbalist nelf hunter which did plow rows 1, 2, 4, then 3 and it did go back to 3 and did it properly. Is there any reason it does 4, then 3?

Can you make me a profile that does areas 1 and 2 for white turnip and areas 3 and 4 for Green cabbages please?

and another for Witchberries and mogu pumpkins please?

I think after I get that, I can figure it out how to change it to other types when needed.

Do you take donations via paypal for your work?

4. Thumped

Thumped New Member

Just to Clarify is it missing an untilled plot on row 3 or 4? or is it not plowing row 3 or 4?

Yes, plow order is 1, 2, 4, then 3. Ran into alignment issues, when I did it 1-4, damn hay bail got in the way.

Give me a few days with these...

No, i don't take donations at the moment. Just doing this for fun...

5. Sata888

Sata888 New Member

its doing this: master plow 1, master plow 2, moves to do master plow 4, then tries to do master plow 3 in the area past 4 past the farm in the field.

as for those other profiles, can you make a profile that does the item effects after i put down the seeds? then i can use the profile to harvest and plow, pick my work orders and plant them manually, then use another profile to just click each item and deal with what ever it is (ie wild, vermin, encroaching, etc).

that would make it so much easier then I can plant what ever seeds I want :)

every other profile i tried just doesn't use master plow or seed bags and i think yours is the best but it's hard to customize with those damned work orders lol

6. Thumped

Thumped New Member

Ok that is strange...I will look into that.

Now that would be difficult and extremely long profile...I really don't know if I would be willing to do that...but there is a work around for now.

Use Harvest and Plow to start, turn in your quest, accept new quests, then run White Turnip/Green Cabbage..take care of things for now.
      IF your interested in learning how to write your own profiles...use my code to create your own...just show a little love if you repost them on the forums. Wowhead.com and HB wiki are your best friends and people on the forums are very helpful.

Thank you and all my profiles are Questing profiles...they can be converted over to Work Order profiles...but as I said before that really doesn't interest me at the moment but PM any questions...

7. frostfever

frostfever New Member

just a thought, after it havests it pulls weeds and kills vermin, what about just pulling weeds then tilling cause if u hit the vermin with the master blow they are stunned and lose 33% of health I belive

8. Thumped

Thumped New Member

The issue with that for me is that when you hit them with the plow and you kill them, you then have to go back and re-plow those plots...not hard to do but take a lot more time to preform and takes longer to clear the farm.

9. Stinkbirdcat

Stinkbirdcat New Member

Great profiles so far. Cleaner than alternatives and bag usage is great.
      Why does it pick up the spray can and the bug spray at the end if you must have the in ground alternatives? (Using Songbell)

Not that it matters, since most of the time the bot's not going to be faster than a person planting. More just curious if this was just legacy coding or something as I try to learn.

Also, do you know if there's a way to interrupt the wild weed? I have some ideas, but not sure where to apply them: I believe that it might require adding in the ability on number 2 as an interrupt in the CC? If so, no idea how best to do so. It would be interesting to mess with... maybe even take the thought out of things like amber shaper constructs?

10. Thumped

Thumped New Member

Thanks

Yeah a bit of legacy there, I was using them at the end of the profile to handle one off plots. The plots where the boulder used to be is meshed up...
      You can mark them out, code starting at line 1553 for the Sprayer and 1559 for the Watering Can...I will be pull them out during my next update...
      I do think that would require a CR/CC change. I have just started learning C#(well reading a book about it) and I am a long way off from doing any of that nature..

11. Lordnikon

Lordnikon New Member

Seems that the profiles are not working for me. Keep getting Compiler Error

Am i doing something wrong?

Attached Files:

12. Stinkbirdcat

Stinkbirdcat New Member

View attachment 10892 2013-05-07 19.25.txt sorry if log doesn't show everything, i hit stop before it went all the way.

1st: No mobs in area--terminating due to WaitForNpcs="false" seems to happen often in the first 2 plot areas. i hit a wasd key and it self corrects.

2nd:
      the individual plot in the far corner (3rd plot where the wagon was) seems have a pathing bug where it starts harvest, then 80% through the cast, starts trying to move away (i noticed it from a distance from my pc, so im not sure if it was the HB unstuck routine or actual movement.)

13. Thumped

Thumped New Member

Update HB. looks like ur QBs are out of whack.

14. Thumped

Thumped New Member

1st I will look into that, had that issue too, I did not catch the error before.
      2nd had not seen that before. I will look into that one as well.

15. Stinkbirdcat

Stinkbirdcat New Member

yeah, it happened on my monk on a different profile too. i think it might be high pop realm latency?

edit: also on my priest, though it didn't even attempt to grab that same spot at all.

final thing: it ran out of bag charges after it did plot 4 (thus completed planting for the day) and stopped the profile due to error of not having bag. then restart buys bag and throws it on plot 4 (thats already planted).
      i'll probably just buy multiple bags but that doesn't help those that switch it up down the road.

Last edited: May 8, 2013
    16. Thumped

Thumped New Member

I don't have any toons on high pop realms...but it does happen on the medium pops as well...started seeing that error after the last patch of HB...don't have a solid solution as of yet...but will look into it.

Yeah i have been looking at ways to fix this, there is a current post about checking "Charges" of items that i have been playing with but have not had a lot time to play with it and get it to work. I will have some time (I hope) in the next few days/weekend to play around with it. Thanks for the updates.

17. Thumped

Thumped New Member

All files redone a bit to try and remove the harvesting issue, still working on the bag issue. Thanks for the feed back.

EDIT: NVM...bag issue is not solved...

Last edited: May 11, 2013
    18. ufeeboy

ufeeboy Member

Not sure what's going on because it was working fine a few days ago. Now it can't handle tangled and runty. For runty, it won't jump and for tangled, it grabs the weed but then sits there for a few seconds and then starts walking but since it waited those few seconds it doesn't rip the vine out because it sort of "timed out" and lets go of the vine.

I'm running the windshear cacti profile 005

View attachment 7748 2013-05-09 17.42.txt

19. Thumped

Thumped New Member

Pull the windshear off the svn please...let me know how that one works...

20. ufeeboy

ufeeboy Member

So I tried the one from your svn and it handled the tangled fine, didn't get a runty to test those. However, when harvesting it only harvested 3 of the 4 plots in each set of 4. So it left 4 total unharvested and therefore messed up the plowing.