• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Sharecropper - Sunsong Ranch (Harvesting, cleaning and Planting)

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Thumped, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Thumped

Thumped New Member

Yeah I noticed that and have been trying get a workaround but with the last mesh update it cut off a piece of the farm. So the bot does not see it... Will let you know as soon as I make a fix.

2. Thumped

Thumped New Member

Ok I think I have found the issue, the mesh is messed up. On the plots the bot doesn't interact on (wagon and boulder areas) the mesh says that those items are further away that they actually are. For example the songbell could really be 3 yards away but part of the bot sees it as 15 yards away or further. I have a post out to the devs about this issue. Only posted it a few minutes ago. So please be patient.

3. bubuhubu

bubuhubu Member

No rush mate. I am manually doing those two plots meanwhile. Thanks.

4. Thumped

Thumped New Member

Sorry I took so much time to update...but I have increased the Interact distance on Plot Area 3 (wagon) and Plot Area 4 (Boulder) so you should not have to do any by hand.

Updated:
      Sharecropper_Enigma
      Sharecropper_Songbell

Going to see how these work and will update the rest based on results...

5. Sighthound

Sighthound New Member

Gonna try your profile today, thanks for that! Harvesting, cleaning and planting sucks!

6. Thumped

Thumped New Member

Yes it do. There are few things that are quirky, if you run out of seeds it will stop just start it up again. Also where the wagon and boulder used to be it's a bit bouncy. I have tried several times to fix it but it is a mesh problem.

P.s. Going to push out some updated profiles maybe this weekend that are a bit faster and hopefully cleaner.../crosses fingers

7. Sonar

Sonar New Member

Both the Harvest and Plow and Magebulb profiles were giving me a hard time. They seem to want to stop working when I get to the wagon plot if there's anything in there they need to check. If there's nothing there and it passes over, it'll go to the boulder plot just fine. If something's there, it'll just stop doing anything and I have to manually finish the wagon and boulder plots.

Attached Files:

8. Thumped

Thumped New Member

Thanks Sonar, that is a mesh issue.

Explanation:
      The last time the ranch was "meshed" it was done with the wagon and boulder in place, like when you first start the farming quests. As a result of this the bot wants to bounce around objects that are not there. To further upset things the 2 plots furthest way from Yoon at the wagon location were calculated about 6 to 10 yards further than what they really are, so when there is something there to harvest it sees it in range but can't reach it. Sorry for the incovience.

9. Flaafy

Flaafy New Member

Well, could you edit the mesh yourself? Also could you just use coords?

I am not entirely familiar with hb's movement system yet, so please excuse.

10. Thumped

Thumped New Member

Hey Flaafy,
      chinajade explains a bit of it of the meshing issues on this POST. It is a mesh problem but it is also a HB core issue.

I have tried several times to code around the issue but the bot see's the node in range but can't reach it. That is why it pauses and gets stuck. I am using coordinates but they are not correct to what the programs sees...think of it this way, like looking in the rear view mirror of a car, "Things may seem closer" looks to be in range but really it's not.

thanks Thumped

11. Xeets

Xeets New Member

Sorry, my UI was bugging the profile, just removed all of my addons and it worked thanks!

12. Cow6111

Cow6111 New Member

Have updated the Snakeroot profile due to the mash issue...
      Remaining issues:
      - Running out of Seeds after plot one stops the bot (seems itemcheck is stored)
      <If Condition="!HasItem(95447)" ItemCount="1" >
      Anyone an idea how to "refresh the check"?

- Don't know how to check if a mob is already dead and leave the condition...
      <While Condition="(ObjectManager.GetObjectsOfType&lt;WoWUnit&gt;().Any(u =&gt; u.Entry == 60072 &amp;&amp; u.Distance &lt;= 50))" >
      Anyone a proposal ? ;-)
      View attachment Sharecropper_Snakeroot MLiB.xml

KR MyLiB

13. 1101011

1101011 Member

14. Xeets

Xeets New Member

Someone please fix this profile, this is the one I use most

15. Thumped

Thumped New Member

Xeets, if you are having a problem with the profile please let me know what it is...if it is the "Interactwith" error that was mentioned in Wullie's discussion with the devs, try using the "Beta Release". it is supposed to be fixed. I have not test as of yet but I will this week.

Cow6111, Please don't fix and post my profiles. If you have a suggestion please forward them to me. I do appreciate your efforts, your modified profiles does work, but that's not my style. If it is ok with you I will incorporate pieces of your profile into my own.

At the moment I am not going to change the profile to what Wullie suggested due to the fact that once I am done with all the profiles, I will have to redo them again once the next release comes out.

As always I do appreciate the feed back from everyone,

Thumped

16. Thumped

Thumped New Member

Cow6111,
      I have added some of the pieces of your profile to the WIP profiles on the SVN, however due to the "Interact" issues there are still some major issues with all of the Sharecropper Profiles. As of this afternoon HonorbuddyBETA 2.5.9096.487 does NOT correct the issues. I apologize for the inconvenience but I am sure the HB dev team will get the issue corrected...

Thanks,

Thumped

17. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, Thumped, just an update for you...

Beta .487 does not contain the repair to HB-282. We are trying to get a new release out, but its being held up by one issue that is incomplete at the moment. My guess is a couple of more days, but that's not a promise.

cheers,
      chinajade

18. Thumped

Thumped New Member

chinajade,
      720 and a bit of rewriting, seems to have fixed all the issues i was having. Thanks for the hard work

19. Puff

Puff New Member

Is this available to use? I've been trying to get 720 or the lastest beta to work with the WIP\Sharecropper_14-01-05_001 profiles. It's seemed to have a lot of trouble with the 4th row.

Anyway, thank you for sharing this.

20. Thumped

Thumped New Member

WIP is Work In Progress, those are files that I am messing around with and really should not be used...use the one under the main folder "Sharecropper_Snakeroot".
      If you have any issues with let me know...