• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Sharecropper - Sunsong Ranch (Harvesting, cleaning and Planting)

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Thumped, Mar 29, 2013.

1. bsod

bsod New Member

Tested Windshear Cactus and its perfect!!! Thanks so much Thumped, you're a star:D

2. Thumped

Thumped New Member

Update to 001_Enigma, 001_Snakeroot and 001_Windshear under the WIP folder

3. Thumped

Thumped New Member

Hey bsod, I did look at TheBrodieMan's profiles for the farm, and it does work very well. But to adjust mine with some of his code would not be right, it is far different from mine and I don't like the idea of robbing someone's work.

I will send him a PM offering my code to him for the Planting with Seed Bag and using the plow and ask if he would mind if I may use blocks of his code. If i get no answer from him i will not adjust my profiles to mimic his...

4. Thumped

Thumped New Member

I have talked with thebrodieman, and he gave me the go ahead to use pieces of his code. So if you look in the WIP folder of the SVN, there are 3 brand new profiles.
      Test them out please.
      New functions thanks again to thebrodieman, whatever you have planted it will harvest the plant what you have selected to plant.

Example:
      You have grown Songbells and you are running 002_Sharecropper_Enigma, the profile will harvest the songbells then plant Enigmas.
      BE WARNED: if you restart a profile, it will uproot everything you put down and replant.
      IF you have run any of these profiles to the point that some or all crops are planted, then run the profile again it will UPROOT everything and replant.

Still one know issue: Seed bag counter is still not working, so you will have to delete your bag when it gets to less than 5 counts at start of profile.
      So if you run the profiles 2 days in a row, you will be left with a seed bag with only 2 in it, delete it before you start the profile.

Thanks again to thebrodieman,
      Thumped

5. bsod

bsod New Member

Still works great, does things a bit differently this time around...and is very very quick compared to when I first started using your profiles :)

One weird thing is singular throwing attack errors, it doesn't stop anything from working, but I noticed it.

Thanks for the ongoing support, its been brilliant. I can now sit back, enjoy my breakfast whilst watching tv, without the mundane task of farming in game each day. :D

The only things stopping perfection now are interrupting the vine slams and that reading charges for fetching seed bags problem, but thats asking too much. The profile is 100% usable for sure.

Thanks once again and thanks for thanks in the profile haha. I did nothing but give feedback /bow.

Edit* I just had a thought. Supposing with the newly amended profiles, you run out of seed charges? You would need to run the profile again, but couldn't, because it would uproot whats already there.

Perhaps keep this update separate from the others? Or instead include the code with only the harvesting profile, unless of course its possible for it to ever detect and not to uproot existing crops?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
    6. Thumped

Thumped New Member

After running a few test, when i said it will uproot i was not 100% accurate. What it will uproot is anything in that is "growing". So if you run the profile 3 times and everything goes right, no double planting, on the 3rd it will stop after planting the 2nd plot area. If you restart from there it will go and buy a seed bag and continue.

7. Thumped

Thumped New Member

bsod,
      I spent some more time on the profiles. Sped up a few more things, it will pull stubborn and encroaching weeds a bit faster now. As for the slam interrupt, I looked at that before and if I remember correctly the Combat Routine would need to do the interrupt... I think with the way it is handling the stubborn and encroaching it will more than make up for the time for 2 slams...
      I edited the first post and added a bunch for profiles svn, witchberry and the like...

Enjoy,

Thumped

8. bsod

bsod New Member

Works perfect still thanks thumped, I do think it was almost better before with no uprooting though, right now if there is a problem and the profile has to be resumed half way through, it would mean wasting time and two seed bag charges (for example).

If I understand correctly, if it runs out of seed charges, it should detect that, buy seeds and then resume without uprooting, but what if you have to stop/start the process half way through? It will just go and uproot what you have growing already?

I think that's the behaviour anyway, as it seems that way with the broadieman's profiles.

As for the interrupt, do combat routines have control over interupting in a vehicle? I know they will interupt using class abilities, but not sure if its possible in a vehicle.

9. Thumped

Thumped New Member

If you have a plant that is "Growing" then yeah it will uproot it. Mine normally runs out after planting the first 2 rows (run the farm 3 times/3days on the last day it will only have 2 charges of seeds)if you stop and restart no errors, from my testing, but at that point there are no Growing plants anyway. I normally purchase 3-4 once a week and let it roll.

For the interrupt I believe so, controlled by the CR or a vehicle script of some sort, don't know really. Either way beyond me as to how to modified those routines.

10. Nodecaf

Nodecaf New Member

Been running the 002_Enigma files for several days now, and I have to say it works almost flawlessly; can't say enough about your efforts in listening to feedback from everyone and tweaking your profile!

I haven't run tested across all conditions (low seeds, etc), but when I start at the farm with the required mats and plow in inventory, the profile hasn't missed a beat. Once when my char did not have a plow in inventory, it ran the plow routing without it and planted the seeds, resulting in using the seed charges but no plants (haven't tried to duplicate it yet).

I'll check that and a few other things over the next few days, but so far it's been an incredible improvement. Amazing profile!

edit: If you start the profile with a seed pack that contains 4 charges, the bot will stop after planting area 4 with the reason it's out of the item. Not sure if this is working as intended, but it should just go finish its cleanup as everything is already planted.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
    11. Thumped

Thumped New Member

It was not what I intended but that's what I ended up with, for the seed bags.
      I will check on the plow, it should go and pick up...if the quest was done.

12. bsod

bsod New Member

I know its recommended not to run with any addons, but is it possible to edit the profiles so they work with ElvUi? The problem is an incompatibility with a macro I think. "UseActionButton 1" or something similar.

13. Thumped

Thumped New Member

Not really, that is the default for Wow. I would have to know everyone's default vs. Wow's default. I would suggest turning the addons off and when you want to play by hand turn them on. You can use Addon Control Panel to turn them on and off without having to log in and out...

14. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, Bsod,

I know ElvUI is a *beautiful* interface, but it is a known conflict with the HBcore, itself.

The problems are caused at the HBcore level, and there is nothing sane a profile writer can do to 'help this out'.

cheers,
      chinajade

15. Thumped

Thumped New Member

Who says I'm sane?!?! lol

16. abrahams

abrahams New Member

For elvui, i just manually edit the script to replace the normal action button1 with the elvui one.
      Also, the mogu pumpkin profile is wrong. It's because the mogu pumpkin bag id isn't correct. wowhead has it wrong as well! The correct ID is - 85153.
      Thanks for this great profile.

17. bsod

bsod New Member

Simply replacing:
      Code:
      /click OverrideActionBarButton1
      With:
      Code:
      /click ElvUI_Bar1Button1
      Did the job fine, works flawless now with ElvUi thanks.

18. Shazom

Shazom New Member

Has wrong id for bag of Mogu Pumpkin seed, and quits when it cannot buy the bag, should be 85153.

Similarly, id for bag of striped melon seed should be 89849.

Replacing these in the scripts causes them to work fine.

Thanks.

19. Thumped

Thumped New Member

Thanks, those two profiles have been fixed on the SVN.
      Known bug that when you run out of seed bag charges it will stop...

Thanks again,
      Thumped

20. ubergoober

ubergoober New Member

I'm curious if when this profile is done, what can I add to it to make it either /exit or /logout? I am using HBRelog and this script to basically do farms on a lot of alts when I'm sleeping. This is just to avoid the "a character is already logged in" bug / deterrence

Thanks