• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Sharecropper - Sunsong Ranch (Harvesting, cleaning and Planting)

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Thumped, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Redhood

Redhood Member

I am very interested in this as well, it would be amazing to have the bot log all of the alts and harvest automatically in stead of having to restart HB for every alt manually

2. FarmerJim

FarmerJim New Member

Wouldn't adding something like this to the end log you out ?

<CustomBehavior File="RunMacro"
      Macro="/camp"
      NumOfTimes="1"
      WaitTime="30000" />

3. XmarvX

XmarvX New Member

Have been running the Enigma seeds profile, quite like it. Thanks for this.

The only things I'm disliking with it so far is the lack of being able to stop/start without destroying crops (I had an accidental stoppage, and had to use brodiemans profile to complete or do it manually or loose what it had already done)

The only other thing is the way it runs to the centre of each planting area and targets itself with the seed bag... it doesn't need to move, it could just throw seeds at those co-ords instead of running to them first surely?

Other than that, great profile. Haven't found any major problems that stop it being useful.

4. Thumped

Thumped New Member

It will only destroy those plants in a growing state. The harvesting and mechanics to deal with vermin and what not are from brodiemans profiles...he and i talked about that several months ago...

The bot running to the center of each set of 4 plots, was from way back. Originally the bot would plant and pull the encroaching weeds...just have not got around to changing it up.

5. bweems1990

bweems1990 New Member

I have been having issues with all my alts the last four in row four and 4th crop at row three or closest to house don't get picked and bot continues on pls help!

6. Prostak

Prostak Member

I have just released my own modification of Thumped's work which I used to run Sunsong on multiple accounts.
      Feel free to reuse the code if found useful.
      https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honor...ndustrial-strength-tilling-sunsong-ranch.html

To sum up changes:
      - If's were replaced with While's. This made a stop instead of a miss, but allowed to eliminate misses completely.
      - main source of the problems was a badly meshed area around the imaginary boulder. Increasing distance for InteractWith helped greatly;
      - I've only recently learned that you can put a LIST of objects to InteractWith. This made a harvesting routine very short, universal and fast at the same time. Look at HarvestAndPlow subprofile.
      - a lot of If's added to avoid steps that are already done (not actually needed anymore after debugging is finished, but still reassuring).
      - ploughing start moved to the top of the first soil object in the row, not before it - less misses when ploughing.

Thank you for your work, it was helpful and impressive. I've learned a lot through it. Never would thought ploughing was even possible.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014