• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Shiro Fire Mage CC

Discussion in 'Mage' started by trialbuddy, Jun 5, 2013.

1. mariola

mariola Member

I would love to see this incorporated with King-wow Mage from attilio76...

Maybe you two could work together. I love his multidotting and targetting and everything else he has to offer, but your rotation is far far better than his...

2. Lemmi

Lemmi New Member

Great work! thanks for contributing!

3. crowns

crowns New Member

Attilo's is really good when it comes to multi targeting fights and the rotatios isnt half bad while i was doing 256k on jin-rokh on the third puddle heroic but would be amazing if he used Roy's rotation and they fixed it to where the bot uses pyroblast after using presence of mind and had a burst setting for hero and start of boss fights like a pre pot thing :D

4. mariola

mariola Member

True. What I love the most about attilio's is the multidotting. Daaaamn.

5. trialbuddy

trialbuddy New Member

Hello to @ll,

I'm sorry for getting so late to you all. I put this work on hold as I don't play my mage anymore and got no answers for a long time on this thread.
      As I see some ppl getting interested in, I'll get all your comments / requests & suggestions in consideration and implement it as soon as possible.

And yes, it's still the simpliest as possible CC for endgame mage base essentially on the rotation. It is designed for HC raiding, not for leveling or questing. (will not face mobs, avoid dammage etc...)

6. trialbuddy

trialbuddy New Member

ATM it will use Alter Time under the following condition and regardless the ingite on boss :

- PoM is up
      - Have Pyro! Proc + Heating Up proc

The complete macro is :

Cast Mirror Image
      UseTrinkets
      Use Gloves (if inge)
      Cast Blood Fury (if orc)
      Cast Berserking (if troll)
      Cast Presence of Mind
      Use ManaGem if mana < 80 %
      Cast Alter Time

Chain Pyros!

Chain Rotation

7. trialbuddy

trialbuddy New Member

Hi your attachement is broken ...

8. trialbuddy

trialbuddy New Member

I noticed it happends sometimes.

What botbase are you using ?
      Do you change talents (mage bomb) between bosses without restarting Honor Buddy ? (this might solve your issue)

9. trialbuddy

trialbuddy New Member

Hi crowns,

indeed, the CC needs to be improved and the settings part seems broken for some reason. I was away from coding since I didn't get any feedback on my CC.

I'll implement your suggestions, but as fare as I know, some actions still will be needed to be done by the player. ie : set combustion to 150k and hit it whenever you feel interesting to do by hand ...

10. trialbuddy

trialbuddy New Member

Atillio is a champ for getting parts of code from everyone's CC and combine it inside his own CC's.
      I suggested long time ago to him to implement some stuff in his CC such as end game mage rotation.
      He didn't for a long time, this is the reason I decided to code my own. I think he did it recently (finally).
      The problem is that a CC nowadays has to meet EVERY possible requirement, but I think it's completly wrong.
      It's very hard to have a CC to match lvling, questing and end game raiding toons.
      To me, a CC can't be too general and has to focus on one purpose only.

11. trialbuddy

trialbuddy New Member

Could you point me to that CC ? I might get inspired by the code to improve mine.

12. trialbuddy

trialbuddy New Member

I can add it too ... Just tell me how many mobs do you want to dot ?
      (personaly I prefere tab or select mobs I want to dot)

13. crowns

crowns New Member

http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/combat-routines/mage/89250-kingwow-mage.html

thats his CC he responds to msg's too i'm sure you too can put your heads together. Its not bad to tab and have it do it (multi dotting) but its faster if you let the bot do it. you should make it where its editable on how many you want with the lest being 2 and the max being like 8 or 10. And have an option to enable or disable the multi dotting.
      the only thing his is missing really is your rotation... and the combustion usage both of you are missing EXAMPLE detects when hero is used and bot should pop POT and wait to combust around 100k (have an option to edit this) then it resorts back to the set value (user defined in options). Also should have it set to use pyroblast on every presence of mind and not to combust till after alter time is complete and all pyroblast used.

Side note if you two could work together and do this your CR would be breaking world DPS rankings.
      any questions or help need for rotation combustion settings ETC just msg me i get on here multiple times a day
      I've been raiding as a mage for seven years im currently 10/13 heroic and I blow meters up only reason I use this
      CR is because on progression bosses I have to yell at people when they fuck up cause i'm a raid leader. On non
      progression bosses I don't use the CR and I rank in top 150 on some of them bosses.

14. mariola

mariola Member

I really(really) think you and attilio should start working together. Your rotation is simply amazing. His target facing, multidotting and other fancy features are great and very convenient. Just like our friend crowns said, if you two worked together it would be the best CC that Honorbuddy has to offer.

I hope you two get along. It would be a giant step to the community.

I'm currently raiding as Frost since your CC is kinda old now, and attilio's fire mage sucks... plus attilio's features make my day easier since I raid 25man on heroic progression. I'm also the 'RDPS leader', which means I have to keep an eye on 15 people ._." and his CC helps me a lot.

15. Canintheman

Canintheman New Member

Nice beta sir ;)

This one has the right rotation..for some reason it do some dropping of LB and not noticing that LB is gone or not up on the new target, im to tired but I can make a log in weekend.
      I cant seam to turn off the cd?s even I set it to never.
      I like to the auto multidotting attilio has in his for the NT, but all in all I had hoped this just had the rotation down which it has, and id like to try it again if I just could turn off the use of combustion and press it myself.
      Then the auto multidotting is something to dream off.

cheers for shareing ;)

16. dilbog

dilbog Member

Is this routine still going and is it usable in 5.4?

17. TheHammer

TheHammer New Member

Is this still supported?

18. Hariberu

Hariberu Member Buddy Store Developer

This CC Is Not Supported Anymore (as for 6.0.2 and up untill updated)

19. trialbuddy

trialbuddy New Member

Hello, I'm back into game for a short period of time after a LOOOOONG break.
      Does anybody have a CR for me please ? I'd like to release a new CR for mage (all specs) FREE of charge as the CRs were when I left the game.
      I would not be able to start from SCRATCH as I don't have time to. So if anybody is interested in giving a hand to get a kick ass CR from an apprentice coder, yet a great mage IG, (believe or not) send me your files over a PM ;)