• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Sick and tired of stupid botters.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Morten S, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Morten S

Morten S New Member

Okay. I'm getting pretty sick and tired of seeing idiotic botters every time I turn on my own bot. Literally EVERY time, I go to a zone to mine/herb, there is a lvl 80, ungeared, unguilded, weirdly-named person with resurrection sickness 'trying' to ninja my node. .. And I say trying because it fly's down after I started harvesting the node.

Seriously, are you begging for that ban or something? Take 5 mins and set up your bot properly instead of bringing everyone's attention to all the other bots in the area.

Stupid botters deserve to be banned. I'm just saying. :rolleyes:
      .. what about you?

2. atg68

atg68 New Member

or.. they just dont care.. which is good for you, because people see you and see him and focus on him. You wont get reported because you're set up properly

3. Mikkelul

Mikkelul Banned

I just use mine to level toons at day, and do some bgs at night if i need some gear ;)

4. fasteddie78

fasteddie78 New Member

I believe that the majority of these types of botters, that you describe OP, are not from this bot. They prolly use other bots and could give a shit about their accounts.

5. Schwingtown

Schwingtown New Member

I would agree I just came from using a pretty crappy bot... hence why i came here. even "properly configured" there were huge issues.

6. Beans

Beans New Member

If you ninja nodes, you deserve to be reported. Chances are either a) you hacked the account and use it to farm, or b) you are a complete douchebag, c) you are an idiot.

Etiquette is a two way street.

7. Scarlettey

Scarlettey New Member

Well guess im not a stupid botter :) in my year and a half and Botting i Havent got one report one suspension one Gm talk to me one email nothing about 3rd party Software

8. Galv

Galv New Member

Ive actually noticed a botter myself that is using honorbuddy because it seems we are using the same profile and we were running on the same way points, but the issue with this botter is half his items are grey and he has not setup his CC/auto equip properly and its VERY obvious. I wasnt sure weather to msg him because he may think im botting aswell or just ignore him, decided to leave him alone in peace even though i would hate to see him get banned >.>

9. Hogger

Hogger New Member

Do as i do, REPORT THEM!
      They are your competitor and enemy on your server and you have all the right in the world to compete with them.
      Do what you have to do to get to your goal.

I had a player named ***** that mined and herbed all nodes in my area 24/7, had to report him 3 times for him to get dc.
      Also they should learn to bot responsible, otherwise they have erned the consequences.

Hope this clear things up for you!

Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
    10. Galv

Galv New Member

I wouldn't like anyone to report me so why should I report someone else. We all have our own opinions/views.

11. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

3 days mute

its not nice to report fellow botters

12. Hogger

Hogger New Member

Really?
      If someone is using the same profile and bot and takes almost all your nodes, would you just let him get them insted of you?

13. b4ldur

b4ldur Member

14. Tony

you insist?

6 days

15. reddewman

reddewman New Member

Hmm lets think about this for a second.. 310% flying, Flight form= farming way faster then any other bot. Story.. I was flying around in Uldum on my main while my bot account was farming and I saw this level 80 rogue with 150% flying so all I did was follow him for 10-15 minutes and ninja his nodes until he used hearth. No need to get your panties in a bunch as this product was not crafted just for you; but the entire world, so deal with it like they deal with you simply by /ignore "player's name" See me I'm lucky.. I log in early, scout to my zones and do a /who and only to see not a soul and when I do I'll /1 good morning "current zone" how's farming? Interaction is a key here, if you do not interact with the word then people will target you.

16. diller

diller New Member

im pissed about the ninjas aswell.. meet em all the time anywhere i farm... best thing are that they dont got the profiles im using..

but reporting fellow botters stinks.... if u do so... i hope u get reported yourself!...

17. chemical

chemical Active Member

what a doucher... how are they just your nodes? i hate people that report.. you're using a bot too....

18. panYama

panYama Community Developer

Lets people bot the way they do ofcourse it is rather annoying or sickens you in one way or another, but what can you do about it. We have a dozen people here on the forums that for instance don't read up on how to use a CC/plugin/profile/botbase and end up being that person that flying around naked ninja-ing nodes from others and then receive the ban.

It's for those that didn't read up, if they did they all avoid getting a ban much better and getting a larger amount of nodes or mobs at the time they run. So let it be the way it is, and something I always do when having all people doing the same routes, is making my own profiles(avoids routine/pattern which gets noticed sooner or later)

19. Bannedbytony

Bannedbytony New Member

Hehe ok, i posted that before i saw i recived the mute, but anyway lol :D
      Ok, it's not nice to report a fellow botter, but if they do not bot responsible they deserve it :)

Edit: Tony, with great power comes great responsibility ;) remember that

20. Tony

you are responsible about your posts as well
      and you have to follow our rules if you want be able to post on these boards in the future

so my suggestion for you is to keep all this shit about reporting fellow botters out of here
      dont make me to impose an ip ban

*your mute period is back to 3 days because your posted before you seen my post(about the mute)