• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Since when botting has become 100% ban?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Yohaiw, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Yohaiw

Yohaiw Member

I reckon it was around WOD.

Ive had a main account with which i did glider during TBC, and honorbuddy untill MOP basicaly 24/7 botting and was ban free.

Sold the account and during wod i opened a new one and i literaly got hit time after time while just botting for achievs and doing garrison stuff, same thing now in legion.

Do people realize the risk of botting that we had in TBC->MOP is no the same risk we have now? WOD->Legion?

Safe to say we are not detectable 100%, this makes me feel so sorry

2. Yohaiw

Yohaiw Member

Seems like all botting is now is throwing away account while trying to make the most profit you can during the short time you actually live (untill next 100% banhammer)

I realy miss the times where this Bot was an amazing tool to just progress your char and get things done, the account i sold at MOP had around 17.5k-18k achiev points done by honorbuddy, literaly years and my account was ban free. (didnt bot for gold or used AH)

During wod i literaly used just a garrison thing alone, once a day for 30 min, and go hit. no one saw me, i acted like the rest player base which log in and do the same stuff in garrison in the same order, but still got hit. = DETECTABLE

3. Fulken

Fulken Member

every 6 month it will be get banwave as you see evey banwave date its exactly evey 6 month i did passed like 4 of them

4. Dildobaggins

Dildobaggins Member

Not at all ... and also we shouldn't forget we could get banned after a banweave too . Since HB works only in 32 bit , its easy easy to focus on investigating players who gets reported. will just wait till bossland's profits went low and improve the bot (i hope they will) . Nowadays botting isn't profitable and too much risky , paying another 13 euros for it....

5. cordes96

cordes96 Member

Exactly that's why like 90% of the community dev's left because botting is no longer worth it for a game that is slowly dwindling down to nothing. 13 euros for a bot that'll most likely get your 50 euro account banned without much profit going out like it used to so people stopped developing and went elsewhere. They should of gave dev's free Licenses to develop but that would mean Honorbuddy team actually cared about devs. There is less quality stuff out there but it's much safer then honorbuddy.