• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Singular - Modified] Holy, Retribution, Protection

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by artious, Oct 25, 2014.

1. hsrai

hsrai Member

hello men

i am new to HB so please have patience with me. i replace the combat routine in my HB folder with your. all works fine, except that it never seems to use AW or 3 stack selfless healer and ive never seen it use rebuke.

2. artious

artious New Member

You never mentioned what spec you're using, however, I assume you're using Ret. So, generally anything I say for this is specific to Ret. To use Avenging Wrath on cooldown, you must go to the Hotkeys tab and setup a Cooldown hotkey to enable and disable the usage of cooldowns. Selfless Healer should work as long as you set up your settings correctly. SH must be enabled and it also has a health requirement. If you wanted it to heal other players, this is not implemented, it's only used to heal yourself. Rebuke should work as long as interrupts are enabled in the settings as I have not touched the interrupt behavior. If interrupts really aren't working, I can try look at them later. I am busy this week though so I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to it.

3. altnob

altnob New Member

Is there a way to disable the locked position on fighting monsters? I enabled Allow Movement but it didn't work.

4. artious

artious New Member

Disable Movement in Singular settings if you're using Enyo (auto doesn't work for this). I think that's what you're asking for.

5. leetdemon

leetdemon Member

is this more updated than the current singular?

6. Faceroll0323

Faceroll0323 New Member

Is it possible to implement and automatic seal switching for empowered seals talent to allow for both buffs.

Currently I have a macro to spam when i want to switch seals during fights but if it was implemented that would be great. If they were off the GCD it wouldnt be a problem but if they were put into the rotation you would see a greater dps increase over final verdict due to 15% haste and 15% ap.

Let me know if you need more clarification.

7. artious

artious New Member

This is based off Singular 3826 and I haven't looked at the rotation in the current Singular.

I can try to implement this but you would need to provide in greater detail all the conditions in which it should be used. I'm busy currently so I don't know when I can get it done but if it's something that I can do it should eventually get done.

8. Faceroll0323

Faceroll0323 New Member

Okay, so the goal is to have both of these buff active at all times in combat:

Maraad's Truth SpellID=156990 (MT)
      Liadrin's Righteousness SpellID=156989 (LR)

This if for the level 100 talent Empowered Seals (SpellID=1522630)

This is a best case scenario fight,
      You start in a seal, lets say Seal of Righteousness (SoR)
      You judgement a boss, gain LR (20 sec buff of Haste)
      Switch to Seal of Truth (SoT)
      Normal rotation continues
      Judgment is used again, gain MT (20 sec buff of AP), 5 stacks of Censure are on boss.
      Normal rotation continues
      When LR buff drops below 10 secs, switch to SoR until Judgement to refresh LR
      Switch to SoT if MT or (big OR) Censure is under 10 secs left on boss.
      Judgement to refresh... etc.

If you want to get fancy with it you could add a third buff in there from one of the other seals, but that will get messy, best to just stick with the two.

Since the seals are on the GCD they have to be in the rotation to make a smooth transition without the buffs falling off. Since SoT and SoR hit the boss for the same initial dmg it does not matter which one you stay in, as long as Censure does not fall off the boss.

Simcraft says there is slight difference in dps (about 1.4k) between the talents, but in game testing ive found seal dance testing to have a high skill/high reward type of dps increase especially on bosses and AoE.

This is seperate, but I noticed that Lay on Hands and Selfless Healer are not healing other people in Ret, could you also implement this change as well?

Thank you for your time and let me know if you need some help.

9. artious

artious New Member

Alright, I've implemented Empowered Seals. These are it's current conditions and priorities
      You must set Seal to None in settings as this conflicts with Empowered Seals

Cast Judgment no matter what seal we're in if we DO NOT have any of the 2 buffs
      Swap to Seal of Truth if Censure is less than 10000 ms AND we're in Seal of Righteousness
      Seal swap between Seal of Truth and Seal of Righteousness to maintain the buffs

Also in this release, I've added to Retribution the ability to use SH FoL on party/raid and LoH on party/raid. Look under the settings for these.

Also, I've changed the way I upload these files. I will not upload the whole Singular folder unless I need to. Now, all the .zip will contain are the files I have modified. Just download Singular from its original thread and replace the files with mine.
      For this particular one, you must use Singular 3937. I have not tested with any other version of Singular.

Download now on main post.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
    10. ShasVa

ShasVa New Member

Loving it so far. Using this allowed me to maintain threat during a WoD dungeon (think it's Bloodslag), whereas Tuanha seemed to have trouble there.

I just have one question. What setting(s) do I change so that I won't auto-dismount and start attacking if I myself am attacked? I either want to ignore what attacks me, or delay attacking so I can gather a mob.

11. artious

artious New Member

If you're using Enyo, I would just hotkey a pause key as this would be the easiest (only way?) method to accomplish this.

12. ShasVa

ShasVa New Member

I've got a few more problems with it, sadly.

1) When targeting non-hostile NPCs, it keeps wanting to attack them even though they're invalid.
      2) It keeps casting Sacred Shield when the CD resets, even if I'm not in battle and I'm at max health.

Fixes for these would be very appreciated.

13. artious

artious New Member

I think I fixed the issues you're having, however, I do not have Protection to test it so let me know. The new download will be on the main post.

14. Last Mohican

Last Mohican New Member

No final verdict for ret :(

15. crane5555

crane5555 New Member

Hello!) Please help. Give me some settings paladin healer. I went to the Arena test silver paladin specialization Light. Paladin miliattak, and does not want to heal.
      I apologize in advance for the bad english.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
    16. lessqqlol

lessqqlol New Member

it's working great!! but the only Problem i've got is that it don't use "Holy Prism" .. isnt it inside yet or Buggy?! thanks!

17. Yoblack2

Yoblack2 New Member

My ret pally casts flash of light while moving and attacking players in PVP. (at low health) looks bot like