• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • 'SLASH' mark over pokemon in inventory-Niantic knows!!

Discussion in 'Ban Section-Ban reports' started by PaddyO4080, Jun 21, 2017.

1. PaddyO4080

PaddyO4080 New Member

See the attached screenshot of my account. I have been playing legit for a long time now, but still got 'slash' marks over some of the pokemon. In the screenshot, you can see only one, but there are many over other high CP mons and 100iv mons and if you transfer them, you don't get any candy. I was thinking about buying a key, but have decided against it.. after putting so much time playing legit and investing money in the account, I dont want the account to be banned!

Attached Files:

2. sntcls

sntcls Member

48 of 50 of my Dragonites are with red line over them. Pokefarmer people are just talking crap how they are undetectable.

3. nw95

nw95 New Member

Yeah most of my pokemon got slashed :( they detected the bot but chose not to take action until now

4. sntcls

sntcls Member

From my top 100 pokemons with highest CP survived without red line only 12.. I don't know, if I have to delete marked pokemons.. Btw, when You fight in gym with red line mon, Your enemy is nearly unharmed.. Screenshot_20170623-015355.png

5. nw95

nw95 New Member

I transfered all my marked ones and got no candies so I guess Niantic is rendering them useless

6. PaddyO4080

PaddyO4080 New Member

Deleted all the around 70 Pokemon with slash yesterday. Logged in today to find 30% of remaining ones with Slash marks. Wtf! No point using poke farmer or any bot for that matter. Hope some remain to play legit.