• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • So I didn't know I was purchasing a preorder.

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Support' started by eyehuntyou, Jun 3, 2019.

1. eyehuntyou

eyehuntyou New Member

Look I get it that you guys have to do some programming and what not. But could we get a update on progress? I still want my money back and I know it won't happen so some kind of reassurance in the form of we are shooting for X date to release the new working build would really nice. I know this is a cheating service and we don't have anyone go complain to; but the practice of "keys are getting extended as always,you wont lose a second of your key" doesn't really do much for people who gave money for the product. Had there been a message during the purchasing process that you were currently working on updating the bot for use in the current season almost all the salt and bitterness wouldn't be polluting the forums. I'm in the states and if we pay for something we expect a working product in return unless told before the purchase that we would have to wait (it's called a preorder). And preordering is fine as long as the buyer is aware that it is a preorder. The thought of "if you read the forum you would know it wasn't working" is a lazy refute. Hope dbuddy staff reads this and doesn't delete it. If I earned a ban for this comment I expect a message for instructions for a full refund.

2. deadcross

deadcross New Member

I totally agree with you.
      We paid and the bot hasn't even started yet.
      The date is passing by.
      Do you deduct the date?

3. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

DB got updated and keys got extended as well