• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • So is there anything I can do with my old key?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by JGreen, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Fulken

Fulken Member

what is changed when HB3 release , noting ban rate get higher not lower there is noting new on 3 it did not even get new profiles. as i get you released legendary one as you see less people buying it so setup a new plan so what we can do rename hb 2 to hb3 and remove life time so people did not buy legendary one they will force to recharge hb3 again that a thief plan i find out

2. Raaz

Raaz Member

Because they said those who had keys would be upgraded to hb3 just like they did when they upgraded from hb1 to hb2.

3. Dildobaggins

Dildobaggins Member

Was checking forums after i returned wow ; and now i see most of the profile makers ( paid) left. I think you should do something about bans since HB doesnt refund itself for a general player now :D

Actually made tons of gold with my own made preofiles and profiles i bought from paid on WOD. But they just gone with a single ban. And also my 2nd account was banned too even i haven't open any bots with it. And i lost my world ranked healer on silvermoon. So i'll just check people here and will see what will happen.
      Also i2m really happy cuz of that . Wish people forget HB and after some time. HB really raped ah prices. i think there shouldnt be any gathering profile on hb forums . Better people make their own profiles.

4. gavzta

gavzta Active Member

The way it jumps is more human like

5. Fulken

Fulken Member

so much change for a excuse