• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Some Basic Questions

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Forum' started by Hitori1, May 21, 2017.

1. Hitori1

Hitori1 New Member

Hello,
      Second post, I was able to figure out what I was doing wrong in the first one.

I had a few questions that I had about the client and options within, I'll try to be brief and would be grateful to any and all answers.

1) Can this client run in the background, (example, I can be on Chrome while gathering/hunting/etc) it's running on it's own in the back not the primary window. Will that, perhaps, increase my risk of ban?
      2) In Fishing bot under BotBase there is a box checked called "Stationary" if unchecked what happens? Does it move my fisher x amount?
      3) Gathering, if I use the gathering function does it teleport me around or will it walk me to the next node, do I need a more specific profile for say gathering Highland Wheat which would involve mount/flying (A link to profile would be epic!)
      4) In the Rebornbuddy Guide it stated that Magitek no longer was functioning nor was the fate bot, seemed a bit unsure if it was up or down currently.
      5) Can I speak in chat while bot is running without worry of disruption to the botting process.
      6) Is there a profile for 4 star rotations or some variance of such.

Best wishes and thank you for your replies.

2. zzi

zzi Active Member

1) yes it runs in the background. "perhaps" depends on the botbase / profile. this game is currently all about user reports.
      2) I don't use the fishing profile so i couldn't tell you.
      3) There are some third party (read $$$) addon's that do a great job with crafting and gathering but can't be linked to here on the forums.
      4) Not sure what "magitek" is if you mean Ultima i think someone has taken it up updating it, and it can be found in the ultima discussion. FateBot / EXFatebot both work as far as i know, while not perfect they do a decent job.
      5) yes any bot hotkeys only trigger when the client window is active iirc.
      6) 4 star? not sure. check https://www.thebuddyforum.com/threa...ts-unspoiled-legendary-materials-farm.225254/

Hope that helps answer some of your questions. If you have more feel free to jump into discord and have a chat with us!