Season 15 and Demonbuddy, working as of 21th September 2018!
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

Some questions BOT UI 0_0 confused Jeez

Discussion in 'Exilebuddy Support' started by muplayer2000, May 5, 2018.

1. muplayer2000

muplayer2000 New Member

Hi all

Just purchased one month sub i have a few question bit confused with the BOT UI:

I installed the bot and loaded it and these are the steps i have taken so far in this order :

1) Selected :map boat for running maps
    2) Selected :Null routine

This is where i am confused where do i get a routine to config for my character?

In regards to looting item, i am using my own custom item filter how do i set the bot to only loot the items from my in-game item filter and store them in my stash and not sell them?

How to disable the bot from automatically using identification scroll on the item it picked up?

How to set the bot to not pick up certain item according to category + rarity of item for example :
    Ignore --> Rare ---> Chest--->Do not pick up , Ignore ---->Rare--->Boots--> Do not pick up

In crossbot settings > Misc >Inventory squares for town run: full inventory is 60 square, so if i set to 60 the bot will automatically port to my hideout and store the item?

For mapping the bot always stays in hideout?

For storing items which settings so the bot stores items randomly in the stash and once the first stash is full it stores it to the next one?

How do i set the bot to only use maps in a specific stash?

Movers> Managers> What is that? Do i need to use it?
    OldCoroutinePlayerMover : Obsolete by the look of it so must be kept disabled

I know its long hope i didn't bore you guys with these questions . Thank you:rolleyes:

2. terrorbyteee

terrorbyteee New Member

My understanding is you need a custom routine however with the new update the routine section seems to be gone. (Not sure exactly) I'm in the same boat, just got the bot and have no idea how to actually start it as I cant find a route/routine for the bot to run.

3. DontBeAfraid

DontBeAfraid Active Member

upload_2018-5-5_9-37-35.png

Oldroutine comes with the bot by default and is sufficient for most builds.

upload_2018-5-5_9-38-14.png
    here you can adjust the settings for the routines. (only possible for the currently activated routine)

If you can only pick nullroutine something went wrong with your botupdate I assume.
    I recommend trying to do a fresh and clean install and see how it goes.

4. terrorbyteee

terrorbyteee New Member

I know this isn't my thread and I'm not trying to hijack, but you wouldn't know how to get around the
    "[MoverManager.Stop] Legacy.OldCoroutinePlayerMover.OldCoroutinePlayerMover" stoppage would you.

5. muplayer2000

muplayer2000 New Member

Dontbeafraid in regard to the routine, i only see : Nullroutine and Oldroutine in the list on my end. Even after reinstall.

6. pushedx

pushedx Moderator Moderator Buddy Core Dev

You guys don't have to worry about the "Movers" section yet, when you click on the "-> Manager <-" entry, you should see this. That forum thread goes over upcoming changes.

b636e338bc3283c8a30e91873b569267.png

Basically, no issue will arise with that system, the warning message is just a warning and won't affect your bot.

Exilebuddy only comes with 1 routine, OldRoutine.

NullRoutine does nothing and is just there to make sure the bot has at least 1 routine at all times to fall back to, even if OldRoutine were to be removed. You must find/make a compatible routine if you want something else.

7. terrorbyteee

terrorbyteee New Member

Thanks I managed to get it working, just having issues with the equip plugin now, doesn't seem to equip upgrades so that's my next step! :)

8. muplayer2000

muplayer2000 New Member

Can someone answers my other questions?

"In regards to looting item, i am using my own custom item filter how do i set the bot to only loot the items from my in-game item filter and store them in my stash and not sell them?

How to disable the bot from automatically using identification scroll on the item it picked up?

How to set the bot to not pick up certain item according to category + rarity of item for example :
    Ignore --> Rare ---> Chest--->Do not pick up , Ignore ---->Rare--->Boots--> Do not pick up

In crossbot settings > Misc >Inventory squares for town run: full inventory is 60 square, so if i set to 60 the bot will automatically port to my hideout and store the item?

For mapping the bot always stays in hideout?

For storing items which settings so the bot stores items randomly in the stash and once the first stash is full it stores it to the next one?

How do i set the bot to only use maps in a specific stash?"