• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Someone can help a New Member?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Ayii, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Ayii

Ayii New Member

Hey Guys.

I've playing Hearthstone sometimes, sometimes not. The Problem is: I THINK i got many Cards, but not rly good ones. Im using the INNkeper from Heartpwn to get some Decks, but the most are still "Standart" if im filter to the newest Patch.

So yeah, is there someone who maybe help me to create 1-3 good Decks to Bot with? Cause im using this Bot 1 Day now im not a Pro with the Settings - please keep that in mind. :D

Thanks for someone who wanna help out. And sorry for my bad english, im german. :D

2. socrates3

socrates3 Member Legendary

What you will want to do is enable QuestPlus, and set the desired hero level to 20. This will level up all characters and get them the basic cards. You can also re-arrange things in Quest-Plus.

Next you just hit start and run.

This should get you a 50% WR in unranked matches. If you would like to increase this, you can download files from the thread called "Project Legend by Otis Right". You can find it on the custom decks sub-forum. I believe this will get you a 58% WR.

You can get even more crazy, using HSBToolbox to further modify your decks to align with common game-play strategies. But I don't spend my time on it.

3. lobos

lobos New Member

Will the quest plus addon build decks to complete the quests or do I need to make them myself?