• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • SoR and non delivery thereof.

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by badbvupm, Nov 27, 2013.

1. badbvupm

badbvupm Member

I would like to suggest something for others to input on... please no hate, just ideas.

1. I purchased a SoR account from a seller of Epic Accounts etc..
      2. Sent SoR from main account to purchased account
      a. SoR arrived, character was boosted.
      b. SoR account then got banned for dodgey history. It was banned BEFORE i had a chance to transfer all valid chars to my main account.
      3. Purchase more SoR accounts to try and make the process work again.
      4. ANY other SoR sent from main account to purchased account NEVER ARRIVE.

I've sent multiple times from my main to myself (i.e. my own email account)...and also by Char/Realm, but the scrolls / emails never arrive.

I stipulate that Blozzord proactively prevents other merged account from receving SoR if they know one other account has been banned.

Support tickets opened to discuss Scroll delivery with Blozz all result in them saying "give us the id of the original user".

I've notified the SoR account seller who has stated that no one else is having issues with accounts etc.

Has anyone come across behaviour like this before... or does anyone have any similar experiences with SoR?

Thanks

2. Z

Z New Member

Well,

What i did is, Created a new account and bought a chest in it. (account A)

Bought Many SOR accounts with good stuff in them.

Merged each SOR with a new BNet account, then bought a transfer from the merged accounts to account A, then to my main :D

Just to make everything away from my main account. I know blizz can do this or that but it makes me feel safe :D

3. MrNeko

MrNeko New Member

How do you even know SoR account contain good stuff...I bought once and it's a dud(complete empty) and never buy again.

4. Darknight1

Darknight1 New Member

yeat i bought 3 and got mounts titals guilds and many many 70s and 80s never had a so called dud !!!!

5. badbvupm

badbvupm Member

Hmm...interesting. This sounds like it might work.

If Blozzord DO proactively stop my main account from sending SoR then having multiple bnet accounts may put paid to that. Please clarify something...

1. You need to PAY to upgrade WoW to the proper version. Paying means credit card = traceable to my real credit card name /paypal name etc.
      2. You are paying Blozzord... twice for a transfer to your main account... and likely for a faction change too... each transfer = ?15 to account(a) + ?15 (to main account) + ?15 faction change = ?45
      3. Then you pay Blozzord for the SoR Boosted 80 char too! thats like another ?15
      4. then you payed for the account in the first place... thats what? ?45?

In theory thats over ?100 not taking into consideration any other lower level chars you might have!

Is that right Zayedx? Is that really how much you pump into it?

6. badbvupm

badbvupm Member

For this... you get what you pay for. I bought 1 priced at 11euros... and there was only one level 1 char! however, the epic accounts do tend to have more stuff in them. Of course its a gamble on whether you can get use out of that stuff! as the transfer to your main is fraught with peril.

7. badbvupm

badbvupm Member

What did you buy / where from etc? I;d like to know more...