• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Sorry can't find my old thread - all my farmer caught are gone

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Support' started by hotdog, Aug 19, 2017.

1. hotdog

hotdog Member

I changed up after my 12 bans and only bot max 1 hour in my town. I think they are checking my isp since they always out right ban if I farm out of my city. I play legit on two accounts and farm them only for 30 to 40 minutes but each time I do bot two or three days later anything I caught with Pokefarmer gets a slash and I have to just get rid of it. I haven't checked to see if my dust and candy are gone too since I am not that scientific about it. But I hear if I use a proxy-server they will block you quicker. I am stumped. I use the default setting except I have to use the range that fits over the entire town so it doesn't' try to wander off into the woods. The ban was lifted on my level 26 but I still get the red slashes after use. The only other change is that I used my phone device id on the farmer and do not use that phone for anything while farming. I am not sure what I can provide to help or so you can help me. I am really just trying to get a couple of different team accounts to kick my main (and family mains) out of gyms once per day so it is not a big deal except it would be nice to have some big CP/IV pokemon to make attacking easier.

Thanks

2. iCKR

iCKR Moderator Moderator

Wait so what's your issue here?

3. hotdog

hotdog Member

I get banned no matter what I try. So I have stopped using the pokefarmer

4. iCKR

iCKR Moderator Moderator

I'm sorry to hear that. When you receive that flag you've gotta stop instead of trying again and again.