• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Split Bounty Farming

Discussion in 'Requests & Discussion' started by Rabbid, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Rabbid

Rabbid Member

Is there a profile already or can someone make a split bounty/simple follow profile. Or is this possible to just run ActX profile on two accounts in the same game and this would split farm?

2. kron

kron New Member

This would be awesome. Think it would be faster if you had one not do the actX profile as normal and the 2nd one do the same profile but in reverse.

3. kron

kron New Member

Seeing as nobody is interested in this, what would it take to sweeten the deal for someone to start this?

4. borderjs

borderjs Community Developer

I think one issue you would run into is when 1 bot gets to Kill Diablo bounty. And then the 2nd bot auto accepts the notification to join him. That is a trinity functionality that would need to be disabled.

Other than that you would then need to create a separate profile to run them backwards as suggested or a different act all together.

Would sorta need a simple follow like addon that doesn't actually follow, just has the group functionality. Seems like a large task and I don't have 2 accounts to even test to try so I think I'm out on this one lol.

5. Rabbid

Rabbid Member

If there was a way to just turn off the auto accept that would be fine. you would obviously have 2 accounts that would be able to handle the difficulty.

as for simple follow you really don't need simple follow, you would just need the code to "stay in party" at the end of the profiles. each bot would leave because the bounties would be completed.

6. xanden

xanden New Member

If you give me the HashCodes of the DenyButtons i could give it a try to deny the Bossrequest.
      To get the hash i need two hashs one from the PartyLEader and one from a Party Member:
      - Enter a Game with 2 Chars and go to the Boss
      - Stop both DB
      - Enter the BossRoom
      - When the DialogPops up press deny
      - Go to DB->InfoDumping and press the refresh Buton at UserInterface
      - Copy the LastClicked Hash

For the rest you just have to reverse the Boutylist in the Profile(And set Townrun > 2 or the HoradricCache will be lost)

7. Rabbid

Rabbid Member

leader:
      0x902C5A190E01DA26

follower:
      0xCC56694B0659218D

is that what you are looking for? newb here.

8. xanden

xanden New Member

Sorry, didn't found a solution. I thought Trinity was clicking the accept button but it was DB itself, so i cant disabel it in the code.
      And If i use a pllugin DB is still faster and accepts it fasther than the plugin ever could.

9. Rabbid

Rabbid Member

ok ty for trying. no place to disable that in dB? like take out the code for it?

10. xanden

xanden New Member

I cant edit the code of the DB only for Trinity ;) Maybe there is an option... but nor for me :)

11. EXQ

EXQ New Member

Download a bounty profile those xml ones, sorry but im new dont know if theres other types of profiles or what.

Open it up u will see theres and order from wich it starts bountys from 1,2,3,4,5

1 is the top quest, 5 is bottom quest, just put every acc with the same profile but make them start in diferent order and u get a split bounty run.

12. xanden

xanden New Member

EXQ but then there is still the probleme that the bots will accept the Boss invitation and joins the Bossfight. And i think the bot willl get stuck then

13. EXQ

EXQ New Member

U think? why dont u try it first and check it out post results and then based on results u do changes. I dont have 2 accs.

14. xanden

xanden New Member

Yep i think, cant test it don't have 2 accs.
      But it could work if you set the Boss Kill Bounty in Both profiles to the last position. then it should't matter cause they turn in the quest.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
    15. xzjv

xzjv Community Developer

This has been working for me,

There are a few changes from normal simple-follow setup you should be aware of though

1) You have to set one of your bots as leader in the plugin config there is a checkbox 'Leader' - this is saved with the settings for that bnet account, all other bots will be followers if they aren't checked as leader. (normally simplefollow designates a follower as a person running a profile with 'simplefollow' in the name - but in this case multiple bots are running bounty profiles, besides the whole start the leader first method seems bad to me, too easy to get messed up).

2) Turn on auto-join, and followers will use it if they find an auto-join link with the leaders name in it.

Instructions

Grab the latest version of community bounties because it has the reverse profile for act1 - so bots can be working on different bounties.

Load two diablo windows and two instances of DB

Set only one of them as the leader in plugin config.

Load act1 profile on first bot and act1_reversed on second bot.

Start both bots.

Things to note:

i am not using RYAR - no idea if that works or not. You can start a separate instance of d3 manually using a shortcut with "{path}\Diablo III.exe" -launch

i am using only two bots, no idea if more will work.

Not compatable with existing simple-follow you'll have to remove the normal one from your plugins folder.

Sometimes get out of sync with clicking boss fight join dialogs, if the profile is sitting there clicking the portal to the boss over and over again.

Inviting code for the normal social window send invite button is busted for me, maybe because my connection is really laggy right now. its working for me based on the auto-join only.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014