• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Stable] Honorbuddy 1.9.6.1

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nesox, Sep 17, 2010.

1. gimik

gimik New Member

2. ShinobiAoshi

ShinobiAoshi Member

I did, and had it enabled. Didn't seem to make much of a difference. It appears to be more of a dismounting issue rather than a targeting issue (and I've read that other people have been suffering the same bug, with low level mobs pounding on you while you stand idly waiting to die). When I resume farming reputation tonight I'll post a log and the profile I was using so maybe someone will be able to figure this out.

3. darknife

darknife Member

Heres the log

Attached Files:

4. devster80

devster80 New Member

still get Plugin from C:\Users\Devyn S VanWettering\Desktop\Plugins\FormWeightSelector.cs could not be compiled! Compiler errors:
      File: FormWeightSelector.cs Line: 16 Error: The name 'InitializeComponent' does not exist in the current context
      File: FormWeightSelector.cs Line: 29 Error: The name 'lbxWeightSets' does not exist in the current context
      File: FormWeightSelector.cs Line: 31 Error: The type 'AutoEquip.AutoEquipSettings' exists in both 'c:\Users\Devyn S VanWettering\AppData\Local\Temp\ncmuuvmz.dll' and 'c:\Users\Devyn S VanWettering\AppData\Local\Temp\6q4t0wv6.dll'
      File: FormWeightSelector.cs Line: 42 Error: The name 'lbxWeightSets' does not exist in the current context
      File: FormWeightSelector.cs Line: 53 Error: The name 'lbxWeightSets' does not exist in the current context
      File: FormWeightSelector.cs Line: 56 Error: The name 'lbxWeightSets' does not exist in the current context
      File: FormWeightSelector.cs Line: 61 Error: The name 'lbxWeights' does not exist in the current context
      File: FormWeightSelector.cs Line: 62 Error: The name 'lbxWeightSets' does not exist in the current context
      File: FormWeightSelector.cs Line: 62 Error: The name 'lbxWeightSets' does not exist in the current context
      File: FormWeightSelector.cs Line: 67 Error: The name 'lbxWeightSets' does not exist in the current context
      File: FormWeightSelector.cs Line: 69 Error: The name 'lblClass' does not exist in the current context
      File: FormWeightSelector.cs Line: 71 Error: The name 'lblSpec' does not exist in the current context
      File: FormWeightSelector.cs Line: 73 Error: The name 'lblSpec' does not exist in the current context
      File: FormWeightSelector.cs Line: 75 Error: The name 'lblMisc' does not exist in the current context
      File: FormWeightSelector.cs Line: 77 Error: The name 'lblMisc' does not exist in the current context
      File: FormWeightSelector.cs Line: 80 Error: The name 'lbxWeights' does not exist in the current context
      File: FormWeightSelector.cs Line: 89 Error: The name 'lbxWeightSets' does not exist in the current context
      File: FormWeightSelector.cs Line: 89 Error: The name 'lbxWeightSets' does not exist in the current context
      File: FormWeightSelector.cs Line: 95 Error: The type 'AutoEquip.AutoEquipSettings' exists in both 'c:\Users\Devyn S VanWettering\AppData\Local\Temp\ncmuuvmz.dll' and 'c:\Users\Devyn S VanWettering\AppData\Local\Temp\6q4t0wv6.dll'
      File: FormWeightSelector.cs Line: 95 Error: The name 'lbxWeightSets' does not exist in the current context

Plugin from C:\Users\Devyn S VanWettering\Desktop\Plugins\FormWeightSelector.Designer.cs could not be compiled! Compiler errors:
      File: FormWeightSelector.Designer.cs Line: 14 Error: 'AutoEquip.FormWeightSelector.Dispose(bool)': no suitable method found to override

5. flippyirl

flippyirl New Member

I have the same exact problem,, started using the one cc and now i cant mount everytime I open HB I have to retype everything /

when I try to open HB i get

Access to the path E:\= Honorbuddy=-\Meshes' is denied
      any ideas?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
    6. Owneth

Owneth Member

So getting to watching the bot a lot lately and found a few things it needs improvements on... Please consider these. I think it's fair since they are basically bugs or in need of obvious fixing...

1. When running the bot near a cliff with npc's needing killed... it will sometimes accidently jump off cliff. It should blacklist these mobs... or be more careful. (Nav)

2. When looting it will sometimes run to farthest mob to loot versus nearest, then furthest... usually this happens during combat routines where it chases the monster around... (Nav+Looting)

3. The ability to pick "when to mount" in the options area. And more control of the variables without having to have a computer software engineering degree. (Options)

4. Ability to correct areas in navigation without blacklisting. (Nav Correction) Similar to blacklisting but something else...

7. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

http://www.buddyforum.de/showthread...rbuddy-1.9.6.0&p=118513&viewfull=1#post118513

8. Nesox

Nesox Moderator Staff Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Delete your HB folder, download it again should work.

9. xromxxx

xromxxx New Member

Have same problem. plz help Me :(

10. sGkz

sGkz Member

Same problem; last HB version + Mord's CC.

11. xromxxx

xromxxx New Member

Any body plz Help Me . Have this error - The type initializer for "Styx.Logic.Pathing.Navigator" threw an exception

12. Giants

Giants New Member

I'm not exactly where you should post bugs or quirks (if this thread or create a new), but I noticed that in places where there is a large difference in height (Ex: Resurrection area in WSG) and there is fighting below it. When the bot goes to assist (Pvpaction plugin) it doesn't create a path and just loops in a small circle.

13. xromxxx

xromxxx New Member

The type initializer for "Styx.Logic.Pathing.Navigator" threw an exception

Attached Files:

14. erendyl88

erendyl88 New Member

Whenever HB tries to skin an unskinnable crature it says: Lootable isn't lootable...blacklisting.
      and stands there for 2-3 seconds doing nothing... Log is attached.

EDIT: Looks like it does the same even with skinning turned off.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
    15. Breyna

Breyna New Member

Seems like the navigation in Elwynn and Duskwood is a lot better with this release. I noticed that I ride down the middle of the road now mostly instead of looking like a pinball machine bouncing back and forth from fencepost to lamp post and back :)

16. leetdemon

leetdemon Member

exact same problem for me :(

17. spelaben

spelaben New Member

Also still having the same looting problem, he just skips it after a while and using the lootfix plugin doesn't help anything.

18. xromxxx

xromxxx New Member

Every time at start HB Got this What can I do ?

Attached Files:

19. Unknown

Unknown Member

Be patient m8, the Dev's are working on a few problems at the moment :)

just keep checking the forums and I'm sure when it's fixed, they'll be sure to post :)

20. xromxxx

xromxxx New Member

R U shure ? (sry by My eng)