• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Starlight Celebration Seasonal Event (15 Dec 17 to 31 Dec 17)

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Forum' started by y2krazy, Dec 17, 2017.

1. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

[​IMG]

The realm is in need of warmth and cheer to stave off the chill and gloom of winter. What better way to brighten your spirit than to revel in the joy of the Starlight Celebration?

Cities far and wide are adorned with all manner of festive decorations, and Starlight bears have arrived to deliver their unique brand of merriment. However, it seems an adventurer’s aid is needed in Bentbranch Meadows, where a spate of unexplained thefts threatens to upset the proceedings.

You can find more details on the event itself here: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Starlight_Celebration

You can find the Starlight Celebration profile on my SVN (in my signature below).

IMPORTANT: You will see this toast (attached below) during the FATE farm step, but if you need to AFK during that part, that's fine too! I wrote the profile to check for Level Sync (it won't Unsync if you are already Level Synced!) and cast Starburst nearby to hopefully hit a mob during the FATE when it is active. You will see the toast even if you manually cast Starburst during that step, but the profile will take over again after the FATE is completed and the CodeChunk completes itself one final time.

[​IMG]

SNL likes this.
    2. 9540321

9540321 Member

Do you have seasonal document updates for 2019?