• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Starting Demonbuddy with Style

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Guides' started by Hawker, Jun 18, 2012.

1. shuuk

shuuk Member

how does it work without problems and agb now?

2. tehtoad

tehtoad New Member

nur it dosnt work, pointless to post things that dont work...
      Just like this entire ALPHA release of the bot.

i figure u need -d3path to auto login?

[15:53:27.551 N] "d3path" command-line argument error, couldn't find any file at: "true" please correct this and restart Demonbuddy

...nope lol

let me just clear up that true isnt what i have in my command line arguments ;) i have the full file path to "Diablo III.exe"

3. teivovo

teivovo New Member

It works with AGB. Just point the -profile to empty.xml downloaded from the DB_Run (plugins) thread instead of the AGBLoader.xml and it'll run just fine.

Cheers~!

P.S. This is also for all the peeps that are trying to load AGB via command line. :)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
    4. tesslerc

tesslerc New Member

For some reason with 173 it doesn't run properly.
      DB opens the D3 window but doesn't attach to it.
      (ofc talking about the situation when there already is another d3 instance running).

5. KennyNinja

KennyNinja New Member

To select region

6. Infernik

Infernik Member

Theese command lines, ARelog or any Relogger plugins don't work for me, they all just leave D3 window open on login screen and start the bot :(

7. honbag

honbag New Member

So I just got this working today. Using .173

I ran into quite a few problems along the way, but I now know how to fix them =) and maybe can solve some of the issues you all may be dealing with.

First off, it is very important that the syntax of your shortcut target line is precise.
      Certain things need "=" signs, some don't. the names of things must be typed exactly as you see them.

So here is my shortcut and I will explain how each piece is important

C:\coredb\Demonbuddy.exe -key NUMBERSGOHERE -bnetaccount account@mail.com -bnetpassword password -d3path="C:\D3-4\diablo iii.exe" -profile="C:\coredb\core.xml" -routine="Belphegor All-in-One" -noflash -autostart

So lets define each piece
      C:\coredb\Demonbuddy.exe : this is simply where your demonbuddy exe is located. Very simple, does not NEED to be in quotes, possibly unless you have a space in your folder names
      -key NUMBERSGOHERE Type this just like this, no = sign, no quotes
      -bnetaccount account@mail.com -bnetpassword password Same thing here, no quotes, no = signs just like this
      -d3path="C:\D3-4\diablo iii.exe" This is where syntax becomes important. it must be typed EXACTLY like this, but with your file location. you need -d3path="d3path" the = sign and the quotes are very important here
      -profile="C:\coredb\core.xml" This is very similar to your D3 path you need the = sign and you need the quotes around your file path
      -routine="Belphegor All-in-One" Now this is the part that threw me for a loop. I assumed that just like the d3 path and the profile path, that I needed to point to the file location aka I had something like -routine="C:\coredb\Routines\Belphegor\belphegor.cs" However this WILL NOT WORK. so make sure that whatever routine you are using, what you put in here matches the exact text you see when you would start your bot manually, in the box where it asks what routine you want to use. so if you use a generic profile, put -routine="Generic"

If any of these pieces are wrong, it will not auto log you in. so I kept thinking there was something wrong with the autologin, and that everything else I had was correct. After fixing my routine line, everything worked flawlessly, it started up, and is running like a champ, (for about 2 hours until the d3 process stops responding, a whole other issue I am trying to figure out)

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or post here. Hope this helps clear up some of the issues for some people.

8. misiekxpxp

misiekxpxp New Member

[11:45:17.888 N] Waited 20 seconds for Diablo III to start but process isn't idle yet. Please restart Demonbuddy

This is my problem. The thing probably is that my diablo is loading longer than 20 seconds. Can i edit some file to make it wait like 40 seconds before the error pops up? Or make it work in any other way?

9. zippysticks

zippysticks New Member

Is there a way to retrieve -bnetaccount and -bnetpassword for a plugin? Want a relogger plugin to relog based on -bnetaccount and -bnetpassword info from the command line.

10. GordonGekko

GordonGekko New Member

Is it also possible to use a parameter which automatically assigns a D3 process to DB to avoid the "Select a process" pop-up? Would be useful for muli-acc botters.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
    11. bio72301

bio72301 New Member

I cant get this sucker to log in to save my life. Everything opens, but it just stops at the login screen

Above is what I have, and it just chills there. Any suggestions?

12. GordonGekko

GordonGekko New Member

please help

13. Kane49_2

Kane49_2 New Member

There are 2 Options for that even.

14. GordonGekko

GordonGekko New Member

can you please tell me which one or where i find a list with all parameters?

15. GordonGekko

GordonGekko New Member

no one knows? please help

16. zippysticks

zippysticks New Member

There was a command in their change log somewhere, search around. What they need to do is update the original post with their new features. lazy mods =) j/k

17. wangstad

wangstad New Member

sry newb question how do i put this in in the properties is it in shortcut because it wont let me click on it to type anything in

18. Lumpa

Lumpa New Member

Everything starts up and logs in as it should, but when starting it this way my loot rules seems to mess up. He loots everything he sees and when he wants to sell he just ports back and forth without visiting the vendor.

Tried both with regular loot rules and with Giles plugin, same deal.

What might be causing this behaviour?

19. darknened

darknened New Member

Where can we find the change log? How do just search the DB forums and not the other bots? Also should this shortcut open d3 for us as well or do we still have to open that manually first?

Found it but I'm still having trouble finding any mention of the auto start up commands being changed. http://www.thebuddyforum.com/archives/54004-release-demonbuddy-release-thread.html

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
    20. zippysticks

zippysticks New Member

Yea, their change logs aren't complete with their update posts. They usually post an update, and show the recent change logs, it's just not a complete history change log (but I think it would be better if they have it somewhere for references).