• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [FREE] Studio Companion

Discussion in 'Uncataloged' started by Studio60, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Version 2.0.161101.1 of Studio Companion has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      General
      - Fixed hearthstone logic
      - Improved initialization logic on profile load
      - Adapted mail function to different Honorbuddy logic

World Quests
      - Pet Battle framework now works with world quests (tactics will be added over time)
      - Activated Pet Battle profiles display the required pets in the (!) tooltip
      - Free bag slots for selling and stopping the bot can now be configured (requires profile updates too)
      - Quests can now be started from the UI when they are only unavailable because of weak gear, missing options or a lockout

Pet Battle Studio
      - Improved initialization/update speed
      - Captures profiles determine their status correctly again
      - Fixed a status update issue
      - Added framework functions so that pet profile auto runs can be used with HBRelog and/or the planner after a profile update

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
    2. kyleding

kyleding New Member

I have a problem

I click settings button, it tips:Studio Companion is not initialized yet. Please wait a few seconds before you open the configuration.

My log:
      [1-Nov-2016 by Buddy staff]: Abusive cut-n-paste of log removed. Please learn to attach logs!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2016
    3. Studio60

Please delete

Code:
      Honorbuddy\Settings\Studio60\ClientDB.Sqlite

and restart Honorbuddy. And since I see chinese in your log. Consider joining my Discord (link in Signature). There is a chinese chat where other users are talking about improving the connection quality from china. And please don't ever paste entire logs into the chat. There is an Attachment function (Guide: How to Attach your Log). Thank you.

4. kyleding

kyleding New Member

5. Studio60

I asked him to join my Discord channel for chinese users. Maybe they can help.

6. Studio60

Version 2.0.161101.3 of Studio Companion has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      General
      - Adapted PreInteractMountStrategy to newer syntax
      - Fixed hearthstone logic
      - Improved initialization logic on profile load
      - Adapted mail function to different Honorbuddy logic

World Quests
      - Added a new option to determine at what health to engage elite mobs (Wanted/Danger/Deadly)
      - Added a new option to determine how long to wait for success on an elite mob (Wanted/Danger/Deadly)
      - Added a new option to enable/disable the Flight Master's Whistle
      - Added new options for free bag slots thresholds regarding selling and stopping the bot (requires profile updates too)
      - End condition setting has been moved to the priority options
      - Pet Battle framework now works with world quests (tactics will be added over time)
      - Activated Pet Battle profiles display the required pets in the (!) tooltip
      - Quests can now be started from the UI when they are only unavailable because of weak gear, missing options or a lockout

Pet Battle Studio
      - Improved initialization/update speed
      - Captures profiles determine their status correctly again
      - Fixed a status update issue
      - Added framework functions so that pet profile auto runs can be used with HBRelog and/or the planner after a profile update

7. visesky

visesky New Member

Hello I get the same problem with #534.
      Profile loaded successfully!
      Starting the bot!
      Currently Using BotBase : 任务模式
      Current zone is 梦境林地 (The Dreamgrove - Zone - World of Warcraft)
      ------------------------------
      OnBotStarted
      AttachCombatLog
      Thank you for using TuanHA Druid Legion Revision 162 (Special Edition)
      For faster support, please visit our Discord Channel - Discord
      Please be advised that account sharing may result in access to the Combat Routine being blocked.
      [Profile Message]: Enabling the Studio Companion plugin.
      [Studio Companion]: Plugin (Version 2.0.161101.1) is initializing.
      [Studio Companion]: Looking for updates.
      [Studio Companion]: Downloading updates.
      Latency to Buddy service: 163 ms
      [Studio Companion]: Unable to download or update data.
      Latency to Buddy service: 132 ms
      Latency to Buddy service: 204 ms
      Latency to Buddy service: 237 ms
      [Studio Companion]: Unable to download or update data.
      [Studio Companion]: A problem occurred during the data update. Restart HB to try again.

Here is my log: View attachment 15256 2016-11-03 22.37 - copy.txt

Any help?Thanks a lot.
      btw:Many guys located in China get the same problem.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
    8. Studio60

Of you course all have the same problem. You are all sitting behind the Golden Shield Project initiated by the chinese government. It seems that a couple of people are figuring things out on my chinese Discord chat. You might want to consider joining and talking to them. The link to my Discord server is in my signature.

9. Studio60

Version 2.0.161103.1 of Studio Companion has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      General
      - Selling items is now about 25% faster

World Quests
      - Wait time for Danger/Wanted/Deadly quests is now restricted to 5-30 minutes
      - Artifact power items are now used faster
      - Artifact power items for the current spec can now be used immediately after a world quest/rare/treasure profile is complete

Pet Battle Studio
      - Pet Battle Quest Runs will no longer falsely consider pet battle world quests

Travel Studio
      - Hearthstones on other continents can no longer be used to travel from one location to another on the Broken Isles
      - Tried once more to resolve the double hearthstone issue

Raid Studio
      - Fixed a bug where override settings would not work for mailing

10. HB7521Y75

HB7521Y75 New Member

Hey there, is there a posibility for me to use your profiles? Have to use a proxy. "[Studio Companion]: The server could not be contacted and there is no existing version of the database available."

11. washnig

washnig New Member

Hi there. I just started the trial version of your World Quest product and recieve the following error message after launching the latest version of HB:

[Studio Companion]: Plugin (Version 2.0.161101.1) is initializing.
      [Studio Companion]: Unable to get database version information for Studio Companion release 2.0.161101.1.
      [Studio Companion]: The server could not be contacted and there is no existing version of the database available.
      [Studio Companion]: Error during data initialization. The plugin is not usable. Please restart Honorbuddy to try again.

HB cache was deleted, Addons deactivated, according to the bot message. Ideas?

Thanks.

12. Studio60

I assume you are using a proxy. If so, I am not allowed to support the use of proxies on this forum. If you need help, you can join the Discord server from my signature and check out the #faq channel. It has the information you would need.

13. sektion4

sektion4 New Member

Can you tell me what I have done wrong. I am using the studio companion, select Pet Battles, Capture, Start (with automatic selection)

The log ends with a hard freeze (I have to terminate Honor Buddy)

Also, let me know if this is the best place to talk. I really like the product, and I am pretty sure I set something up wrong. (I purchased all of the pet battle stuff).

HonorBuddy and WOW run in a Windows 10, latest updates. It's a VM just for playing games.

Thanks

[00:47:59.580 N] [Pet Battle Studio]: Could not find a pet to battle in 300 seconds. Locking this profile and moving on.
      [00:47:59.581 N] [Studio Companion]: Profile Harpy Youngling - Northern Barrens is locked until 11/07/2016 23:47:59.
      [00:47:59.581 D] Done with forced behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [00:47:59.581 D] Removed hook [Combat_Only] a1f0e1a2-59c2-4edb-b391-e31bfc67926c
      [00:47:59.581 D] Removed hook [Death_Main] e33b840a-3f69-4f29-926a-0832e011cd56
      [00:47:59.589 D] [Studio60InteractWithBattlePet-vUnk(debug)] Behavior completed in 4m59s
      [00:47:59.589 D] Starting behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [00:47:59.592 D] Goal: WaitTimer-6e1574: In Progress (no associated quest)
      Waiting for 3s
      [Ref: "Pet Battle Studio: Harpy Youngling - Northern Barrens" @line 190]
      [00:47:59.873 D] Activity: Waiting for pet journal update.
      [00:48:02.844 D] [WaitTimer-6e1574(debug)] WaitTimer behavior complete.
      [00:48:02.974 D] Done with forced behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [00:48:02.982 D] [WaitTimer-6e1574(debug)] Behavior completed in 3s
      [00:48:02.982 D] Starting behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [00:48:02.987 N] [Studio Companion]: Updating status of 1 profile(s).
      [00:48:02.990 N] [Studio Companion]: Profile usability update complete.
      [00:48:02.992 D] Goal: Nothing
      [00:48:03.116 V] [Pet Battle Studio]: Release Pets => Off
      [00:48:03.116 V] [Studio Companion]: FinishRun
      [00:48:03.117 N] [Studio Companion]: We are currently on a Studio Planner run. Trying to find the next step.
      [00:48:03.117 N] [Studio Companion]: This is a dynamic run. Those are recreated after each task to accomodate for a changed pet journal and completed quests/achievements. Please stand by.
      [00:48:03.117 Q] Bot stopping! Reason: None Given
      [00:48:03.175 D] Behavior flags changed! Death, Combat, Loot, Roam, Pull, Rest, FlightPath -> All
      [00:48:14.400 N] Latency to Buddy service: 19 ms
      [00:50:14.441 N] Latency to Buddy service: 20 ms

14. Studio60

Hey there!

Please don't post log excerpts as part of a thread. It is rarely helpful, because the cause of the problem maybe somewhere else in the log and it just makes the thread harder to read for everyone (Guide: How to Attach your Log).

I have been hearing that a few people had this issue over the past couple days, but I have not yet been able to pinpoint the cause. It may be some interaction with other plugins and I am setting things up for a big rewrite in hopes of removing those conflicts. Some people seem to have had success with turning off either the Brodieman plugin and/or the BuddyControlPanel. I would also recommend you join Discord (link in my signature).

15. xibizax

xibizax New Member

The name 'bject' does not exist

Hy

Today I had this error. Perhaps you can make anything.

Changing current profile to You Have Been Challenged [41936]
      1 compiler errors encountered in profile 'You Have Been Challenged [41936]'
      'CustomBehavior' xml element on line number 139 has following errors with code: public System.Boolean __ExpressionFunc__10()
      {
      return new System.Func<System.Boolean>(() => bject(248881, o => o.ToGameObject().CanUse()) == null)();
      }

1) The name 'bject' does not exist in the current context at line 0

16. Studio60

Thank you. I have locked that profile now. If you restart HB, the bot won't use it anymore. But please don't post log excerpts to this thread. Always attach a full unabridged log (Guide: How to Attach your Log).

17. noliferqt

noliferqt New Member

probleme

hello my english is so good but i have 1 problem with your program i buy today daily studio legion and studio companion but this message error all time

[Studio Companion]: Loading and starting the selected profile. Please stand by.
      [Studio Companion]: An unexpected error has occured: System.TypeInitializationException: Une exception a été levée par l'initialiseur de type pour 'Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.Quest.Order.QuestBehaviorHelper'. ---> Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.ProfileException: Errors in quest behaviors!
      à Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.Quest.Order.QuestBehaviorHelper..cctor()
      --- Fin de la trace de la pile d'exception interne ---
      à Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.Quest.Order.QuestBehaviorHelper.GetBehaviorInstanceType(String path)
      à Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.Quest.Order.CodeNode.FromXml(XElement element)
      à Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.Quest.Order.OrderNode.FromXml(XElement element)
      à Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.Quest.Order.OrderNodeCollection.FromXml(XElement element)
      à Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.Profile..ctor(XElement xml, Profile parent)
      à Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.ProfileManager.LoadNew(String path, Boolean rememberMe)
      à Studio60.Common.Manager.BotMgr..()

18. Studio60

Please always post full logs: Guide: How to Attach your Log

Then try these two guides:
      How to clear the Cache: Honorbuddy:HelpDesk:Cache corruption problems - The Buddy Wiki
      How to perform a clean installation: Honorbuddy:HelpDesk:"Clean installing" Honorbuddy - The Buddy Wiki

And join my Discord. There is a french chat, where my beta testers try to help: Discord

19. noself

noself New Member

Hello, i have a problem with disabling the plugin, it does not help to uncheck the box in plugins, it enables itself as soon as i start honorbuddy with a different profile. How do i disable it so i can use other questing profiles?

20. Studio60

Try disabling it and then restart HB. But normally it can not enable itself unless you run one of my profiles or someone's profiles that uses my plugin.