• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Stumped.

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by pazalatin, Jun 12, 2015.

1. pazalatin

pazalatin New Member

Using Ultima (Best), and Kupo (Worst) Combat Assist.

I cannot account for the following:

- Fire II is used 57% of the time, whereas Flare is used just 1% of the time.

Compared to another BLM, he casts the following ratio:

- Fire II 33%, Flare 32%, Fire 16%, and Fire III 14%

Is there a modification to the bot mechanics to be aware "multiple" vs. "single" target? Even single targeting I can sustain about 600-700DPS/TICK single and 800-1100/TICK multiple
      That in comparison to the other BLM who sustained 1100-1400/TICK single and 1500-2100/TICK multiple, and all from what I can observe is the abundance of flare.

Thanks,
      -Paz

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
    2. Wheredidigo

Wheredidigo Community Developer

First, you should really read up on what the optimal BLM rotation is. Using assumptions based on what other people are doing is bad.

Second, you should really be posting in the thread for the CR you are having issues with.

Third, if you EVER want to actually get good support from these forums, you need to provide some proof of your problems. Saying "Flare is used just 1% of the time" doesn't mean anything unless you have a log file showing the combat situations you were in where we can look and see that it only used Flare 1% of the time.

Have a nice day,
      -Wheredidigo

3. Endus

Endus Community Developer

Thanks for the report. Do you know if his gear was much better than yours?

I designed the single-target rotation around the supposed best (F5 T1-B):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqG_cUArVwt5dExEVEJIRmJHd2lrczg4cnZxTDVkM1E#gid=170

Now the AoE rotation I know is lacking (because we only use Flare when Convert is up, rather than every time as the spreadsheet recommends) but since the expansion hits in a week (which will change BLM drastically) I haven't went back to fix it. That explains why you see so little Flare from you and so much from them though. If that's still the optimal rotation in the expansion I'll correct it. :cool: