• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Suggestion] Aimbot

Discussion in 'Watchover Tyrant - ESP for Overwatch' started by anunu, May 30, 2016.

1. ThatFluffyThing

ThatFluffyThing New Member

If you guys do end up implementing an aimbot, please add an option that only aims while you're moving your mouse. If you combine this with slow/smoothaim, it can look incredibly legit. Of course there'd still be an aimkey, preferably.

2. clitox

clitox New Member

dont dream about a AIMbot guys =)

3. DToXx

DToXx New Member

Umm why because of Blizzard, Fuck Blizzard, BossLand done made an ESP and now there probably Gona release an aimbot already said by Tony, Atleast BossLand can pickup there Balls and put there head up high knowing they ain't nobody to fuck with either. Meaning BossLand ain't nobody to fuck with :cool:

4. samaritan

samaritan New Member

Probably because blizzard agreed with Bossland to keep only ESP if they promise not to make stuff like aimbot (My Theory)

5. AkashaMoka24

AkashaMoka24 Member

The most important thing, before we get any kind of goodies, is for them to look into our lovely sniper WidowMaker :) She needs to be fixed for the ESP to work, because I really want to use her that way. I would agree aim assist would be great, but not too much, maybe an adjustment from 0 to 100 on how accurate you want it to be, but let's be patient and see where it goes!

6. awl420

awl420 New Member

with a little bit of learning you can just make yourself an aimbot/trigger bot based off this ESP... If you want one so badly why not learn? I think it's fine where it is now. Because anyone who takes the time to make their own is hopefully also knows how to cheat less obviously. Keeping things low key = less bans. As soon as an aimbot hits everyone is going to go full on retarded ( It's okay I know you can't help it) and then we get to see spam from the first banwave of idiots crying they got banned

tl;dr
      git gud script kiddies.

7. xqz

xqz New Member

There wont be an aimbot in the near future.

"Bossland GmbH considered introducing an aimbot when the product was launched. Whether or not to include an aimbot in the product is still under consideration. There are two basic reasons for this:

WatchoverTyrant's ESP is not in the same category as an aimbot.
      Bossland GmbH hesitates to introduce anything they feel will threaten the overall health of the game community. At this time, the impact of an aimbot on the game is unclear. Both the game and the "Tyrant" product line are brand new. The final feature set that Bossland GmbH is willing to to introduce with WatchoverTyrant is still under consideration.

An ESP feature is non-invasive to the game client.
      This makes it very UNlikely to be detected. (And yes, there are still Tripwire-like features in place for it, even though it is non-invasive.) An aimbot on the other hand would by its nature be invasive and more likely to be detected.

Thanks for your feedback on this matter. We're closing this thread, as there is nothing to discuss. Bossland GmbH has made its product available, and will introduce new features when and if they are warranted.

cheers,
      chinajade "

8. matthew243342

matthew243342 New Member

If they do implement an Aimbot, I wouuld appreciate a higher price tag, I would be willing to pay 40-50 usd. There are just too many new comers on the forums right now, and to give them all an aimbot for $15. Fuck that.

9. AkashaMoka24

AkashaMoka24 Member

It would ruin the game, too many people would just be plain obvious. We don't deserve that.

10. clitox

clitox New Member

dont need aimbot, if aimbot will be here we are fucked and i dont think playing vs others aimbothers will be funny

11. DToXx

DToXx New Member

Holy shit what is up with this toxic ass community bitching about bans, what are you doing at a hack site if your worried about a ban lol an Aimbot or aim assist is exactly what we real hackers need lol

12. MoreCox

MoreCox Member

Okay, several things:

The one being toxic here is you, you just started insulting the community.
      This is not a "hack site" - atleast not one your kind of people thinks it is, this is mostly a botting community, with various automation softwares, bossland's #1 priority was and will always be account security - what do you think why this company is so succesfull in it's field? It's not because there simply is no competition, it's because the staff here is good at what they do. There were several years without banwaves, and guess why that is the case?
      Because they actually care for their customerbase. But how would you know, coming here, probably never heard of the buddy products before, thinking this is just your average hackprovider.

you call yourself a real hacker? are you fucking kidding me?
      what exactly makes you a hacker? do you even know what that term means? U are nothing but a person who downloads a programm made by real hackers, if you were a hacker you wouldn't have to come here and complain.

People like you make me sick, if you want to ragehack, i believe this is not the right community to ask.
      There is a Post in this thread, which contains a qoutation of chinajade, read that, try to understand what it says, and then realize that an aimbot will not be coming right now.

This product is called Watchover Tyrant - ESP for overwatch, do you understand what that means? it is meant to be ESP nothing more at the moment.

13. matthew243342

matthew243342 New Member

Although I agree with you, this guy just wants free ragehacks to use until he gets banned.

I still think it's wrong for you to say what the developers intend for the hack. You didn't make the hacks either, so who are you to say, with absolute definity, what direction the developers wish to take with the hacks. So far all the developers have said is that they're still considering making an aimbot.

You don't represent this community any more than that ragehacker does, and have no right to be so pretentious about the "correct" way to hack.

I'll say it again, please just make a separate upgrade package, increasing the price to >$40, you will have fewer customers, but it will maintain the state of overwatch as fewer people will be willing to put out that cash, especially once the first ban wave rolls in.

Last edited: May 31, 2016
    14. man8502

man8502 New Member

There are already so many people willing to pay $100+ for one...

15. matthew243342

matthew243342 New Member

The reason the developers are hesitant about an aimbot, was that they didn't want to overrun the community with hackers, which would basically force blizzard to devote all their time to shutting the hack down, or risk ruining the reputation of the game (which would hurt a lot, so close to release).

I said I wouldn't like to see an Aimbot go for anything less than $40, because I know, that if the aimbot is cheaper than that, blizzard will simply target that site because the number of customers will be higher than that of a more expensive one.

It doesn't matter how high the price is, every time the price increases by $20, the amount of people willing to buy it, will decrease exponentially, keeping in mind that once ban waves start becoming a reality, the hacking base for this game is likely to take a ginormous percent cut.

16. Nexxy

Nexxy Member

And the forums are filled with cry. Every replay is saved, especially good plays. Any "unhuman" way is shown to other people &.... Well, it's everybody's decision to decide as they like. I personally wouldn't do it. As Blizzard is obviously searching to ban people using GmbH Products. They are VERY Pissed for losing court cases, that does not mean they can't work around their ToS(ES)

17. DToXx

DToXx New Member

HaHaHa

• The one being toxic here is you, you just started insulting the community.= First of all Umm no im not toxic at all and sure as hell did not insult the Community in any way, when a suggestion appears in a thread everybody goes Ohh Noo Not a AimBot that will get you Banned but No NOT TRUE at all Only the player who dont give a shit can get himself Banned by using and AimBot the coders keep it Undetected

• probably never heard of the buddy products before, thinking this is just your average hackprovider.= Yes you are rite 100% this is my first time here Congratulations you got one rite and my first time playing a Blizzard Game but that dont mean shit, and i absolutly do not think of BossLand as an average Hack Provider Oh wait didnt you just say these where not hacks, Gotcha there

• you call yourself a real hacker? are you fucking kidding me? = Ok let me rephraise myself, Im a real Cheater Is that Better oh and for your Knowledge here is that definition "HACKER"= a person who uses computers to gain unauthorized access to data.synonyms: cybercriminal, pirate, computer criminal, keylogger, keystroke logger; informalcyberpunk, hacktivist

• People like you make me sick, if you want to ragehack, i believe this is not the right community to ask = First of all im not a RageHacker "OH" RageCheater definatly not my Ban rate is below 4 games in the past 5 years and i cheat in about 10 games at the moment and i never asked the community for anything at all so i dont know where your getting at with that, i replied to a thread suggesting an AimBot

• There is a Post in this thread, which contains a qoutation of chinajade, read that, try to understand what it says, and then realize that an aimbot will not be coming right now. = Um yea i readit the minute he posted it and fully understood every word and "chinajade" said Whether or not to include an aimbot in the product is still under consideration so that said there isnt any NO or YES and you dont know when they will implement it nobody knows but them so you cant assume RITE NOW, it could be tomorrow it could be a week from now or maybe a month.

• This product is called Watchover Tyrant - ESP for overwatch, do you understand what that means? Ummm i paid for this product and used it so you tell me, Ha Ha you really sound like a Tard Dur Da Dur

And free rage hacks REALLY, I have never downloaded free rage hacks im not that Stupid lol il pay Hundreds for Good Hacks $$$ I Aint POOR , and definatly not a rage hacker Read the 5th dot down i am good at staying undetected.

Last edited: May 31, 2016
    18. kpop9650

kpop9650 New Member

Once Aimbot is publicly released, overwatch is going to be so boring. Having ESP is a huge boost already. However, even boosland does not release the aimbot, others will release it sooner or later. I see many people using aimbots already :(

19. bossland

bossland Administrator

I am not sure you see many aimbots already, no one is willing to take it up with Rod Rigole. There are no Aimbots out there, at least not in the masses to say that "many" use them.

20. crazian

crazian New Member

i can assure you bossland there is aimbots:) i am in a group that were lining up for the aimbot hack, and it's already out 4 days or 5 days. i asked the seller, they are from a chinese hacker group, they just don't have website and running as systematic like yours, they have sellers who sold hacks for a long time and have reputation