• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Suggestion] Aimbot

Discussion in 'Watchover Tyrant - ESP for Overwatch' started by anunu, May 30, 2016.

1. Scythex7

Scythex7 New Member

Excuse me for not taking your word for it, but you saying that means absolutely nothing.

What people are assuming is an aimbot is likely the most likely detected triggerbot made with AutoIt that's posted in a couple of exploit/hack forums. If I didn't expect it to result in many bans, I'd use it. I'm all for the release of a triggerbot.

2. MoreCox

MoreCox Member

You are right, i do not represent this community more than any person here, and I never said that I would do that. I also have never said that there will be no Aimbot, I even referred to chinajade's quote and said there is no aimbot coming right now,
      as you are saying, it is still under consideration.
      I also never said anything about the "right" way to hack, since that is my opinion and doesn't matter at all. Where did I say anything about it?

• So, this "this toxic ass community" is not an insult? Well we got different definitions then.
      If you quote me, make sure to quote the whole thing. I've said it's not the average Hacksite you are thinking it is. And gave you the exact reason why in the next sentence

Again, i never said this is not a Hack, not in a single Word. I was referring to the Bossland GmbH not beeing your average hackprovider.

Well yeah, that is better. Thank you, I know what a Hacker is, and yes you got that definition partially right.

You got that one right, and thats all I said, there is no aimbot coming right now, as it's unclear how that would impact the state of the game. This is subject to change and maybe one day there will be an aimbot, nobody knows that yet.
      Sorry but all I do is giving you the information that is already handed out to the community, it's not my fault that you don't like that kind of information and would rather have an aimbot.

now you don't insult the community as a whole but me as a Individual, if that is the way you want to introduce yourself to a community where you are the one being new, go ahead, you'll make yourself many friends here.

Anyway, this is going offtopic really quick, if you want to reply to me, please consider private messages.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    3. Aevitas

Aevitas Well-Known Member Staff Member Buddy Core Dev

Please keep this discussion civil. We hear you regarding the aim bot, and as said before we will consider adding support for one if there's sufficient demand from the users, but please refrain from turning this thread into a cesspit - we'll be forced to close an otherwise much requested feature's thread.

4. kpop9650

kpop9650 New Member

Ya, I didnt mean many as "many." What I am saying was it is out there. We see Surefour from C9 using it, A Chinese guy name Yang using it, and it does sound like you guyz use it privately too. I will restate my comment then. Only chosen ones use it now :)

5. Morehei

Morehei New Member

You mean like in the LAN tournaments he was in ?

Anyway, I'm all for a aim/trigger, please make it happens.

6. samaritan

samaritan New Member

Everyone wants a triggerbot or aimbot.

7. Bradf3rd

Bradf3rd New Member

Yeah I'd consider getting this for a little aim assist or something, ESP isn't really that fun to play with imo but i'm sure a ton of people still enjoy it. IMO you should add it as like a plugin those who don't want to aimbot don't need to use it but if you want an aimbot/triggerbot you can buy an extra.

8. BotMonkey

BotMonkey New Member

+1 for an aimbot

9. NewbVoker

NewbVoker New Member

Having an aimbot means more buyers. I've been cheating in everysingle game that I play for like 8 years now, giving no f*cks about price ect... Just from that little experience, I can assure that having an aimbot will bring much more people, you'll have the 14 years old players who just want to "rage" (and there's alot of them) by playing the game as a complete retard killing everyone across the map. It'll bring veteran players who just need a little help to enjoy the game more against the youngers players ect...

Now take a look at all the bigest cheats providers. Take a look at their userbase. None of them have the balls to release a cheat for Overwatch but you did. Your prices are kinda fair, I mean it's not more expensive or cheaper than the average price for a cheat. So now, what's holding back people from buying here? Reputation? I don't think so, you all made a pretty good one all over the years. Price? No, this isn't even an excuse, as I stated, your price is pretty average.

Lack of aimbot? Maybe. I personally wait for you to release an aimbot before buying the game itself. I'm not even gonna buy the game until we can find a descent cheat, by descent I mean ESP + aimbot.

I've been using DemonBuddy for many years every once in a while, I'm waiting for an aimbot before buying the game a the cheat. I don't think I'm the only one in this situation.

Just my 2cents.

10. qztr

qztr Active Member

On a scale from potato to elephant, how stupid are you?