• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • SUGGESTION - For the raiders

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by ecsped, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ecsped

ecsped New Member

I hate patch day so much.

After losing 3 of my farming accounts due to this bot, all I use it for now is raiding. I know there are many others in the same shoes as mine.

I am in a top 100 US raiding guild, and use Nom's fury warrior routine and am routinely putting up ranked parses on worldoflogs.

What I am suggesting, is having a beta exe that supports Lazy Raider / Tyrael etc.

I move, target, etc manually. However all I need this bot to do for me is execute my rotation while I focus on the mechanics of the fight and LEAD MY RAID.

It's getting extremely sickening trying to conjure some lie to my guild every patch day as to why I can't raid or be there leading my raid.

Thank you for reading.

2. Eclipse

Eclipse New Member

i suggest to go to noxxic.com and read the rotation of your class/spec and do it manualy like i do with a patch and i come close with dps/healing and tanking as bot does

3. qztr

qztr Active Member

If learning your spec is too hard, I suggest quitting.
      Either way, the BETA version is probably working for the new patch right now. I don't know, haven't tested it.

4. xio8up

xio8up New Member

Ninja patches will be all week. After 5.3

5. ecsped

ecsped New Member

Thanks for the positive feedback. I truly appreciate it.

Ok, now, I feel like I have a legit suggestion. Anyone else want to say anything constructive?

6. jw505

jw505 Member

I would be sincerely grateful if HB devs can do that. After all it's good for lots of HB users and should be less difficult than completing the whole package with BG and GB (maybe i'm wrong).

anyway, good work HB devs and hope this suggestion is considered.

7. Staffix

Staffix Banned

aint due to the bot, its most likely due to you using it like a tard :)

good day sir!

8. kittlee1337

kittlee1337 New Member

Why on this planet are you still playing the game if you dont know how to put up your rotation yourself? Pay for a game you dont play yourself? just to get gear show friends how amazing you are? I suggest you to find a game that suits you better, a game you know how to play. Being a raid leader isnt an excuse to use bot, theres alot of other good players that can handle them self + raid lead at the same time, give them that role lols.

9. Shyoden

Shyoden New Member

Who said anything about the class(es) being too hard to learn or the OP not knowing his class? There is a difference in that and PREFERRING to play with the bot, which face it, we ALL do, or we wouldn't be here. Next time, consider your comments.

10. ecsped

ecsped New Member

I find it so hilarious that people are pooping on my suggestion on a BOTTING forum. Why don't all of you quit the game since you don't enjoy what you use it for.
      Why have the bot do pvp, quest, level, gather for you if you don't enjoy doing it yourself?

Anyways, I know for a fact a large chunk of the community would be thankful for this. Many of us don't need the whole package to use HB. I feel it would be fairly simple too.

11. Ubertixo

Ubertixo Member

How about leaning the game and actually play it? its not that hard tbh.. im not in a top 100 guild but i still know how to push buttons

12. ecsped

ecsped New Member

I've been doing it for so long. You have no idea how much of a drain it is progressing for 20 hours a week, while maintaining the dps you had at the start of the raid at the end of the raid 4-5 hours later.

It's merely to keep the game less taxing.

13. movah

movah New Member

No you got it Ecsped.... esp if you are leading a raid to do callouts it's so handy having something handle all that button mashing for you. Of course you can do it yourself but it takes awhile to get back into it. I too would enjoy just the bot to run the CC's

14. bitemecancer

bitemecancer Member

Whats sad is the amount of down talk to people who pay for the bot come to the forums for help and then Majority of the life timers <and i say majority cause its what i see> of them are dicks and act holier than all others and i can only imagine how many noobish ?s they asked its like your mommys always told you and most of you kids im sure your mommy still tells you if you dont have nice shit to say dont say shit at all lol but being rude must make u feel big and tough to make up for other things lacking lol any how what a shame to see such baddies in life attack others for simple suggestions GG and happy botting

15. treeflash

treeflash New Member

My 2c even though no one asked:
      I get tired of the people that don't take the time to learn to play the game asking for someone to play it for them thinking that that is more important than those that want gb2 etc done so they can keep up on earning money to support them playing the game (terribad run on sentence but idc). I would hate to be in the situation where I couldn't play without HB. Spend some time and learn your class. You cant brag about ranking when you didn't do the work. I don't wanna sound like a holy roller, I use hb to make my g. The difference is that I can play at a competitive level and my accomplishments on the ranking charts are all mine. Just dont brag about you ranking or being in a top 100 guild if it isn't you playing.

16. Aicd99

Aicd99 New Member

Who do you think uses HB more the ore/herb farmers or the people using it as a rotation bot?

They have priorities and getting a working ore/herb farming bot out sooner is much more important to them than getting a rotation bot out.

Just hold your horses and use PQR till then if you need to.

17. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

so beyond not knowing how to play or knowing. that is neither here nor there. but you yourself said it, why are you still playing if you don't enjoy it? ie: botting

18. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

preach on w/ your bad self! similar to my other thread showing a 10k difference over the course of our tot using hb and not. I attribute that to the small millisecond differences in button presses due to being human vs a cpu and perhaps a missed gcd every half hour. I just cant understand how you have pride, and therefore any fun, with your toon if you cant even play it well. I think my 5 year old nephew could move around w/ wasd well enough to function w/ hb doing the rotations. That's the majority of the game lol

19. ecsped

ecsped New Member

You guys realize you are arguing about manually playing the game, while you bot yourself correct?

20. svejse

svejse New Member

Must be such a good Feeling being in a top100 guild and not being able to Play without a bot.
      Damn you must be proud when you kill a Boss.....
      And yea shame on the dev for having a few minor hours where the bot dosnt work on a patch day.
      After all we payd so much for this.....

If in doubt Sarcasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I honestly find it embarrasing that you choose to piss on the ppl that helped us so much. They work their asses off every patch to get the bot going again.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.