• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Suggestions for Improved user-experience.

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by Reclark, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Reclark

Reclark New Member

Hi!

I'm an extremely satisfied customer, and id like to applaud your work and customer service.

You are doing a superb job, and I'd like to contribute to the community. Therefor I've listed a few ideas and additions that has crossed my mind.

They might not be possible or desirable, but I thought I'd put it out there either way.

• I would like to be able to search for IV, CP etc. in the search bar.
      • It would be neat if the "Sort by amount of candy" would actually list the Pokemon to which i have the most candy, instead of just rearrangeing the existing Sort-Details.
      • An easier way, to temporarily set PK to only catch specific Pokemon. Much like the "Rare Pokemon" tap - where one can reset it, and just check off the targeted Pokemon.
      • It would be neat, if the "Stay in radius of xxx meters from start location- Circle" was visible, even before starting the bot.
        - As it is now, i often take a few tries to get the radius and perfect placement.
      • The leftmost bar, that shows Caught Pokemon could have two settings. "All Pokemon Caught" and "Rare Pokemon Caught"
      • In the "My Pokemon" tap, showing the Pokemon-Number of the Pokemon under "ID" could be useful in some cases.
      • I know someone else suggested separating the status bar, to have displayoptions. Such as "All Actions" "Pokemon Caught" "Error Messages" etc. I'd
        like to second that suggestion
      • [Done] (Yet I still cant get the settings right, in order to use Pinap Berries? Any tips and tricks?)
        I know this one is obvious, and that it's already on the drawingboard - but as suggested in the comments, it would be very handy to add a way to use the new berries.
      • Progression Bar for the Buddie Pokemon. (Makes it easier to track progress, and avoids the possibility of swapping out the buddie Pokemon right before getting the Bonus Candy)

Kind Regards!:)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
      CAcove likes this.
    2. IIIililillll

IIIililillll Member

Can do that already by using logic rules. Just export current and import specific ones.

I think there's a thread already in the suggestions sub-forum.

3. odg250

odg250 New Member

also need options to use the new berries... hello double candy berry!

4. Reclark

Reclark New Member

- I Know, I was just suggesting a quicker way to do it. Could be as simple as a check-box saying "Only catch Rare Pokemon"

- I haven't checked all the fora, but Im sure my suggestions aren't all 100% original. :)

5. CallPaul

CallPaul New Member

A little addition!

I'd like to add on a little thing!

- Would be lovely to have a progression bar on a buddy candy. What I mean is, we should be able to know if our buddy is at 4.9km out of 5.0km to collect a candy before blindly swap him!
      That could be a percentage if it was any simpler, but everything would really be acceptable if that gives us an hint on what to do!