• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Suggestions] List of all suggestions so far

Discussion in 'Requests' started by clandestine, Jul 31, 2016.

1. fourminou

fourminou New Member

we really need waypoint for farming nest. And thepossibility to give the direction live, if we find a rare somewhere, like that no tp.

2. jew

jew New Member

It farms much quicker with the "download pokemon" option, but I find the bot runs out of pokeballs doing this. Add a "threshold" number of pokeballs to enable this, and it would be excellent.

3. Niprox10

Niprox10 New Member

I have used alot of bots and this bot is missing a few simple yet very importend things

- Dont transfer Pokemon above (certain amount of CP).
      - Dont transfer Pokemon above (certain amount of IV).
      - Pokemon list organisation options, for example: list pokemon highest CP first.

Please make this happpen, it would improve the bot alot!

4. duplex34

duplex34 New Member

I'd like to see a list similar to the my pokemon tab, but instead its a list of nearby pokemon and their cordinates. and maybe if its possible when you click the certain pokemon the bot will travel to catch it.

5. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

Prioritize pokemons:
      Always highest
      Extremely high
      very high
      high
      normal
      gather pokestops if items low (settings here: min pokeball / greatball / ultraball / etc)
      low
      very low
      extremely low
      if no pokemons, pokestops
      blacklist pokemons

Option to 'instant port' to very high / extremely high / Always highest pokemons (each has their own checkbox)
      ie:
      Lapras shows up and has a 30 second timer on it ... i want to stop whatever i'm doing and instantly port over there.
      Have a max port distance box available. You can generally port 300 meters without soft ban

================

My pokemons list sorted by column
      Allow us to shift click
      search box that filters pokemon by name or #

================

Settings box:
      I'd like to be able to use this box while the bot is on.
      or (at least for now):
      A button that manually pops a lucky egg. This can be in the 'my pokemon' box, or on the main screen, or a UI called 'live buttons' that allows us to do things like manually use incense now, manually pop a lucky egg now, etc

Please let us have the option to port while the bot is on.
      Basically ... let us do stuff while we're botting that doesn't require us to stop the bot
      ================

'Leash' mode:
      Stay within XX feet / yards / meters of coords, or 'current spot when we push start'
      This will help us stay in our nest areas

================

Better catching logic.
      I like 'excellent' always instead of perfect.
      I've never thrown a perfect, ever.
      I've thrown some excellents and lots of greats

================

Power up particular to max - uses all candy / star dust until that pokemon is max
      This will make it easy for us to have a 100IV pokemon maxed out, even if he is low 'level'

================

Transfer list --> Fix the drop down to only have a few options and then put a box that lets us specify the # of those to keep
      IE: Max CP [ box here ]

instead of:
      keep one of max cp
      keep two of max cp
      keep three of max cp

================

I haven't used the IV settings but a lot of people complain about it.
      It would be nice to have a 'check box' that allows us to keep all IV and CP over a certain %, in addition to keep X of max cp / etc

IE:
      [ x ] Keep all with CP >= [ #### ]
      [ x ] Keep all with IV >= [ #### ]

================

Have an option to allow us to walk through water instead of going around it (we used to be able to walk through water)

================

Let us choose our max speed (maybe 'custom' in the drop down with a box beside it when custom is chosen)

================

when we input coordinates, please also move the map -- currently it just moves our character (the pokeball)

================

Allow us to click on a certain pokemon / pokestop on the map and override where the bot is currently going

================

Gyms ... eventually. Level up your own, battle others, etc.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
    6. denemeci

denemeci Member

In "My Pokemon" tab.. it would be great to see the candy count for that pokemon :rolleyes:

7. taeleon

taeleon New Member

An option to change speed randomly between X and Y value so you're not always moving at a constant speed but change from 5 to 8 to 6 to 8 to 3 etc.

8. pokerunner

pokerunner New Member

Hi :)
      I'd ask You to consider extending the action queue with some delays.
      Actualt sequence is way too fast and therefore I'm afraid quite easy to detect.
      It's impossible to throw the pokeball in 1-sec second, in 2-nd rethrow due to escape and in 3-rd/4-th transfer the cought pokemon - playing the game on the phone.
      I'd say measure delays from real game and insert them as default with one additional optional adjustable random delay from 1-x[sec] for each action taken.
      Constant walking speed is somewhat not very difficult to detect either, bit randomized walking speed would help a lot - at least bit chaotic.
      Some pokestops seem to generate fault server response - reason unknown - but it might be logged on niantic server as an event as well.
      Keeping poking the pokestop with fixed/constant amount fo retries each run is rather a suspicious behaviour - i'd say after getting error first time, don't touch for some amount of time, blacklist it perhaps, or check it once in a while.
      Thanks for all Your efforts and best regards

9. ainet2501

ainet2501 New Member

I agree with this.
      I just started a new account in a lured area, and it was firing off captures like crazy.
      WAY TOO FAST.
      No way that the animation would been skipped that quickly.
      Between catching pokemon, and between throws.

Also, perhaps miss a throw a few times every now and then.
      Cause it keeps getting nice or great hits... which while possible, is not really that plausible for a new account...
      Pretty sure this one is going to be flagged/banned once it gets to a certain level.

10. stunk

stunk New Member

adding gym fighting to the bot! gyms provide some of the best exp!

11. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

Security

- Apparently there is a softban cap for cought Pokemon and Pokestops. Therefore it would be great to have a Killswitch that stops the bot if it cough 1000 Pokemon /12hrs and 2000 Pokestops/12 hrs. (values based on research from various people who try & error'd through bans)

12. Auxilium

Auxilium New Member

Option to use lures!

13. PokemonAddict

PokemonAddict New Member

Here are just my 2 cents :D

• The most important point in my eyes: Uses the Google Map Route Finding Heuristic (Walk/Cycle/Drive)
      • The second important: Improve the detection of pokemons. In comparison to other tools, Pokefarmer can't find a lot of Pokemons
      • Staying in center position when 2/3/4 were lured
      • Hatch eggs (already mentioned)
      • Accept all improvements / level ups, where up have to push the display etc.
      • Pokeball Fail Catch attempts in %
      • A solution for the Deviceld!? User should have to possibility of selecting it
      • Only use lucky egg, if bot has more then XX balls
      • Limit the pokestop loot maximum and pokemon maximum
      • Integrate Fastspin/unban method
      • Delay for throwing balls
      • Delay in between catching pokemon / stops
      • For Pokemon tab have filters such as cp, alphabetical, iv
      • When re-login let Pokemon remember the last GPS location or else it jumps back to the manual GPS location. This is Ban dangerous...
      • Recycle item delay time option
      • Option for hard to catch pokemons. Try with 1-2 pokeballs and if this not work, try with great and ultra pokeballs.

But more important: Thanks for your good work!

14. PokemonAddict

PokemonAddict New Member

dynamic walking speed

15. ImpiousCraft

ImpiousCraft New Member

Few things I think worth hearing out.
      New methods on botting has been detected.

1. We need a setting in the bot menu to randomize our walking speeds like 2km/h - 13km/h and to change it up randomly like every 10 or so minutes. ( They can detect if a player is walking at the same speed for a few hours straight)
      2. We also need to have an option to have the bot auto log us out randomly between 30 minutes and 3 hours for at least 20 minutes to 1 hour to make it look like we are taking breaks after the "Break" it will auto log us back in and start going again.
      3. When it logs you out for a break it will travel within a 2000m radius so when you log back in it's not at the same exact location when you took the break.

I think that alone will really help the accounts stay under radar.

16. PokemonAddict

PokemonAddict New Member

staying a longer time period on lured pokestops

17. DeadlyBlood

DeadlyBlood New Member

A few suggestions I would recommend.

-Defining a particular route to follow, rather than a radius. ie. drawing a line that comes back to itself. I have walked many places I have botted, and would like to follow my natural walking pattern, I think I have done a good job finding my routes.
      -I see the egg incubator grayed out, that makes me believe stuff is coming (use incubators and collect hatched eggs)
      -Make an advanced tab, to allow keep x amount of particular pokemon OR
      -have the bot auto evolve (tell it to evolve when you have so many of a paricular type or evolve right away, either or)
      -have the bot hold as many pokemon as you have candies to evolve
      -Show current timers, so I can stop the bot when consumables are about to end instead of just began.
      -Possibly make the map clickable to send the bot in a certain direction? If I have two bots in the same park and one sees an eevee, Id like to send the other bot that direction
      -DONT USE INCENSE AND EGG WHEN ON BREAK (sorry for yelling ) or allow us to click on a Pokemon if we see a good one
      edit:
      -maybe add a dropdown of saved gps coords?
      -make a piggy back system, If I am walking through the parks n stuff have the bot follow by gps coords

Bugs I have experienced
      -when powering up, I cannot see new CP until I relog
      -Candies arent always accurate, generally when I have noticed differences they are lower than in real, but I had 2 slowbros, different candy amounts. IDK how

Please do not ever allow the bot to take over gyms, EVER, botting is one thing, but we should still have to get out of the house if we wanna use our new toys....just saying.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
    18. PetrovicIstvan

PetrovicIstvan New Member

Few suggestions in my opinion:

1-Evolve -> It's too fast. 70% of evolves are under 5 sec which is unrealistic and can be banned because of that. My suggestion is 10-15 sec
      2-egg incubate -> Bot do not make that automatic or not at all. Suggestion is to make that automatic (incubate automatic and after that use an another egg)

19. Clarka

Clarka New Member

20. Nestade

Nestade New Member

Hello :)

This would be some useful features in my opinion:

- CP/IV for transfer: Set a own IV/CP to keep pokemon above this value - it would be perfect if there would be a "and/or" operator so it keeps everything above XY CP OR XY IV or everything above XY CP AND XY IV
      - Sniping Pokemon + custom IV and delay for sniping (don't know if it would be safe but it would be really cool!)
      - Walking Speed randomize between min and max value
      - Automatic evolving/level up pokemon above XY IV +/∨ XY CP
      - Randomize start location by a few meters
      (- maybe custom pathing)

Regards,
      Nestade