• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • summoner bane

Discussion in 'Community Developer Forum' started by exaccuss, Jan 5, 2014.

1. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

Cast("Bane", r=> true && EnemiesNearTarget(7) >= 1 && Core.Player.HasAura("Aetherflow"), r=> Core.Player),

Is there a way for bane to activate only when bio, bio II and miasma are on the enemy? Above is what i have so far..

2. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

Has anyone figured a way yet?

3. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

Core.Player.CurrentTarget.HasMyAura("auraname")

4. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

Cast("Bane", r=> true && EnemiesNearTarget(7) >= 1 && Core.Player.CurrentTarget.HasMyAura("Bio"),

Is that right? I get an error message with that.

5. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

Get visual studio. Your missing a )

6. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

ok i will get that. where do i put that ) ?

Cast("Bane", r => EnemiesNearTarget(7) >= 1 && (Core.Player.CurrentTarget.HasMyAura("Bio")), ?

7. kiddomarc

kiddomarc Banned

8. Yasuko

Yasuko Member

Cast("Bane", r => EnemiesNearTarget(7) >= 1 && (Core.Player.CurrentTarget.HasMyAura("Bio")))

you are missing it at the end. Always make sure that when you open one, to close it. the original ( was not closed.

9. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

i tried that, but get:

Compiler Error: c:\Users\Scott\New folder (6)\Routines\Kupo\KupoRoutine.cs(14,7) : warning CS0105: The using directive for 'Kupo.Settings' appeared previously in this namespace
      [00:25:55.219 D] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Scott\New folder (6)\Routines\Kupo\Rotations\Arcanist.cs(149,97) : error CS1026: ) expected
      [00:25:55.219 D] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Scott\New folder (6)\Routines\Kupo\Rotations\Arcanist.cs(149,97) : error CS1002: ; expected
      [00:25:55.219 D] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Scott\New folder (6)\Routines\Kupo\Rotations\Arcanist.cs(150,104) : error CS1002: ; expected
      [00:25:55.219 D] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Scott\New folder (6)\Routines\Kupo\Rotations\Arcanist.cs(150,104) : error CS1525: Invalid expression term ','
      [00:25:55.219 D] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Scott\New folder (6)\Routines\Kupo\Rotations\Arcanist.cs(150,105) : error CS1002: ; expected
      [00:25:55.219 D] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Scott\New folder (6)\Routines\Kupo\Rotations\Arcanist.cs(151,40) : error CS1002: ; expected
      [00:25:55.219 D] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Scott\New folder (6)\Routines\Kupo\Rotations\Arcanist.cs(154,17) : error CS1525: Invalid expression term ')'
      [00:25:55.221 D] [RoutineManager] Routines have been reloaded. Current class-specific list:

10. Yasuko

Yasuko Member

show us the code you have so far in visual studio to help us better determine where the error is in your code.

EDIT: Ok, I just bought RB to mess around with it, and I think this is the area you are messing with?:

Code:
              protected override Composite CreateCombat()
              {
                  return new PrioritySelector(

Cast(r => WhichPet, r => Core.Player.Pet == null && Actionmanager.HasSpell(WhichPet), r => Core.Player),
                      Apply("Bio II"),
                      Apply("Miasma"),
                      Apply("Bio"),
                      Cast("Energy Drain",r=> Core.Player.CurrentManaPercent < WindowSettings.RestEnergyDone),
                      Cast("Ruin", r => true)

);
              }
      If yours looks similiar to that, within the PrioritySelector try something like:

Code:
              protected override Composite CreateCombat()
              {
                  return new PrioritySelector(

Cast(r => WhichPet, r => Core.Player.Pet == null && Actionmanager.HasSpell(WhichPet), r => Core.Player),
                      Apply("Bio II"),
                      Apply("Miasma"),
                      Apply("Bio"),
                      Cast("Bane",r=> true && EnemiesNearTarget(7) >= 1 && Core.Player.CurrentTarget.HasMyAura("Bio") && Core.Player.CurrentTarget.HasMyAura("Bio II") && Core.Player.CurrentTarget.HasMyAura("Miasma")),
                      Cast("Ruin", r => true)
                      );
              }

Mind you, this is just after 5 or so minutes looking at it and is not tested, but might give you more of a better idea on what to do.

11. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

Now it gives:

[12:35:17.428 D] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Scott\New folder (6)\Routines\Kupo\KupoRoutine.cs(14,7) : warning CS0105: The using directive for 'Kupo.Settings' appeared previously in this namespace
      [12:35:17.428 D] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Scott\New folder (6)\Routines\Kupo\Rotations\Arcanist.cs(150,96) : error CS1061: 'ff14bot.Objects.GameObject' does not contain a definition for 'HasMyAura' and no extension method 'HasMyAura' accepting a first argument of type 'ff14bot.Objects.GameObject' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      [12:35:17.428 D] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Scott\New folder (6)\Routines\Kupo\Rotations\Arcanist.cs(150,142) : error CS1061: 'ff14bot.Objects.GameObject' does not contain a definition for 'HasMyAura' and no extension method 'HasMyAura' accepting a first argument of type 'ff14bot.Objects.GameObject' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      [12:35:17.428 D] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Scott\New folder (6)\Routines\Kupo\Rotations\Arcanist.cs(150,191) : error CS1061: 'ff14bot.Objects.GameObject' does not contain a definition for 'HasMyAura' and no extension method 'HasMyAura' accepting a first argument of type 'ff14bot.Objects.GameObject' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      [12:35:17.431 D] [RoutineManager] Routines have been reloaded. Current class-specific list:

I just don't know what to change..

12. Grimmjow

Grimmjow New Member

HasMyAura doesn't seem to work. i switched it to HasAura instead and i get the results i expect but the only issue would be if multiple people are attacking the same mob.

Cast("Bane",r=> true && EnemiesNearTarget(7) >= 1 && Core.Player.CurrentTarget.HasAura("Bio") && Core.Player.CurrentTarget.HasAura("Bio II") && Core.Player.CurrentTarget.HasAura("Miasma")),

13. Yasuko

Yasuko Member

when using HasAura try sending it with a true boolean value. something like HasAura("spellname", true) "Again, not tested, just browsing the intellisense for HasAura... so maybe something like:

Code:
      Cast("Bane",r=> true && EnemiesNearTarget(7) >= 1 && Core.Player.CurrentTarget.HasAura("Bio", true) && Core.Player.CurrentTarget.HasAura("Bio II", true) && Core.Player.CurrentTarget.HasAura("Miasma", true)),

EDIT:

I just tested this using single target, as well as solo (not in a party/raid) and this worked. I removed the " EnemiesNearTarget(7) >= 1" to test it with single target.. so that should work for you. :D

14. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

ok that seems to work pretty well. One other question if you dont mind. How do i change the priority of dots applying? i want it to go bio II > miasma > bio

15. Yasuko

Yasuko Member

I almost going to assume thats going to be the order in which they are listed.

Code:
             Apply("Bio II"),
                      Apply("Miasma"),
                      Apply("Bio"),
                      Cast("Bane",r=> true && Core.Player.CurrentTarget.HasAura("Bio", true) && Core.Player.CurrentTarget.HasAura("Bio II", true) && Core.Player.CurrentTarget.HasAura("Miasma", true)),
                      Cast("Ruin", r => true)

as when I was testing it, it would always go in that order. I'm at work atm and cant log in to xiv to verify this, but im pretty sure its going to cast/apply in the order listed in the method

16. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

That seems to work, thankyou. Also, is it possible to make the dots reapply when they have like 5 secs left on it? Do pet skill work with this bot?