• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Superbad (Premium Edition)

Discussion in 'Druid' started by handnavi, Aug 29, 2014.

1. handnavi

handnavi Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I have now implemented the suggested changes.

- Added: Guardians will no longer use Savage Defense if we dont have aggro
      - Added: Hotkey for toggling targeting on / off. Please Note: This will also disable everything that works without targeting (multidotting...)

I cannot upload them to the Store at the moment, because its again bugged. Will try again later... :(

2. handnavi

Can you provide me a "free to use" MEOW sound? :D

3. handnavi

I have just tested these features...
      I am not sure on the whole "auto targeting" stuff. If my druid gets hit (because we have got aggro), it will automatically select a new target.
      So... i dont know what to do. I think i think i cant solve the issue. If your Guardian got aggro, there is just no way to completely disable autotargeting, cause WoW will target for you.
      Am i just wrong?

4. Bamse

Bamse Member

I doubt there is more you can do about it bot-wise, it's wow itself that auto targets whoever attacks you if you dont currently have a target :)
      What I do if I want to cast something manually, I just pause tyrael using "alt+x" (default keybind), then cast my desired spells. Its the easiest way to do it and most reliable. You can probably do it without pausing the bot aswell, but then you have to risk the bot canceling your cast if you for example were to channel tranquility.

5. volkvin

volkvin New Member

I guess you have movement on, because i have never had superbad drop a cast on me. Even while playing guardian and being hit by a mob, force /cancelform and start casting tranq, done. But... Ya, i dont realy have any helpful input for you :)

6. Roony

Roony Member

This was a problem from the free routine a while back, not sure if it's still happening in this version but, with movement enabled the bot is cancelling my tranquillity cast to reposition behind the boss, even if it's a couple of inches. Is there a way, other than pausing the routine, to fix this? Thanks.

7. mnime

mnime New Member

Thank you.
      If by "a new target" you mean just the one that attacked you and is in range, that's fine. The only reason I asked for a hotkey is that sometimes the bot targets a mob out of range if you had it on, but if the bot targets the one in range, no problem. And if you always turn it off, I guess toon will not dot and faerie fire other mobs in range am I right?
      So basically I just turn it on in trash for aoe, then turn it off for bosses to decide the target myself.

8. Bamse

Bamse Member

I think you misunderstand me, I'm not talking about movement or anything like it. I'm a heroic raider clearing SoO 14/14 HC in 3-4 hours, and what I mean by the chance of interruption is that you can never be 100% sure the bot wont cancel your tranq if you dont pause it.

My point is that if you pause tyrael(or whatever botbase you use), then you can guarantee you wont be interrupted by whatever the bot does. If you are required to execute a certain task and you need to take over for a few seconds, I recommend pausing the bot to be certain it wont mess up for you. I'm not saying it will mess up, but there is a chance. When you are raiding heroic content, the chance for a bot to mess up your kill, is not something you want to risk.

Nothing wrong with the routine, just my opinion on what you should do if you want to manually take over in order to execute a certain task :)

9. handnavi

I just looked again at the code. Your Guardian druid might change your current target on its own while infight, because the routine thinks its better to build up aggro on another target. With the hotkey you can now disable this function and keep tanking the target you want (e.g. the boss).
      Multidotting (Lacerate!) is still active then, because we dont need to target mobs we multidot. Your current target has still the highest priority, so Lacerate will be applied on this target first.

10. handnavi

Fix is incoming. :)

11. volkvin

volkvin New Member

Lol. I feel like we both don understand each other. That is fine. I never had to pause bot or the routine in order for me to cast something, or in order for me to do something. And yes, most ppl who still play (i dont know whyhaha) will clear in a night. I do that as well :)

12. FluffyPuma

FluffyPuma New Member

So from my understanding, the class changes that will come in WoD, come in 6.0 which will be reasonably soon. Does this mean in the time leading up to WoD, Superbad will be optimized for the WoD changes and rotation? I really want to main feral throughout the whole expansion, but am a bit worried about honorbuddy/superbad downtime on the release of WoD :)

13. volkvin

volkvin New Member

I would be worried even about 6.0.2 hitting. I am guessing HB will be down for a minimum a week. However that is only a speculation. Your best bet is to come back to wow in december :) HB will be up, and Superbad will be superbad.

14. Rewelicious

Rewelicious New Member

Handnavi my man, i been a loyal user of your CC for a long time now for Feral, what will be the major diffrences from the free to premium in the future?

15. FluffyPuma

FluffyPuma New Member

Hmm I've heard that they have an in-house build working on the Beta right now... Maybe I'll just learn feral for a week, it should be done by the time raids come out anyway :)

16. handnavi

There is a WoD build, yes. Nevertheless i cannot use it, because:
      - I am from Germany and there is no german version of it
      - I dont have access to the beta servers
      - I dont have access to the WoD version at all. :)

There will be a "quick" release for devs to test and adapt their routines when wod hits.
      But for the rotations its not really needed. I can code most of the stuff before, i only the client and HB for checking if everything works.

17. handnavi

Hey Rewelicious, good question.

I am still not sure what to do. Any ideas? :D

18. juice99

juice99 New Member

Hi handnavi, thankyou for this CR!

One thing I have noticed, is that I have the option Use Trinket 2 = "on loss of control" but it does not use my insignia to break fears etc.

I have only tested this in pve environment, not battleground.

Danke !

edit - I should add that the "trigger on low hp" trinket works just fine, there is no log to show you really because it doesnt ever seem to detect loss of control in the log.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
    19. extremevil

extremevil Member

Hi Handnavi,

had been using Superbad for a long time now and have just bought the premium version awhile ago. Thank you for the great work.

Only 1 problem I've noticed.

Bear rotation does not upkeep Faerie Fire on boss meaning theres no 12% armor debuff.
      Rotation only uses Faerie Fire when everything( Mangle/trash/lacerate/maul) is on cooldown.
      It never uses Faerie fire when berserk/incantation.

I believe this is a raidwide dps lost if no one is applying armor debuff.

20. joeman

joeman New Member

Hello handnavi, I've been using your profile for awhile now and i love it i just looked to see if there were any updates yesterday and seen you made premium version.
      I went to test it out and saw that you had a free trial so i got it, Decided that i would pay for your profile. I went to buy it and i put in my cc info click the send button to buy i get a few loading rings a grey box that pops up for a second then i get redirected back to you main page to buy the profile. I must have tried this like 4-5 times now and always the same am i doing somthing wrong or what?