• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Sushi - Balls Deep (Rogue)

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by TheFuture, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Noxucow

Noxucow Member

Ok now I've tested it properly, it happens whenever you turn on "Auto Mode" because the pooling of energy doesn't work.

2. lolzchicken

lolzchicken New Member

How does this compare to Tuan free version, is it vastly superior?

3. solohan

solohan New Member

I have both, and as of right now tuan is better, but he also doesnt have as much free time, and his routine is still kinda janky

4. supertimmy

supertimmy New Member

polite feedback from a new user with limited experience:

handles poisons, sinister, revealing like a boss. also does really well maintaining recuperate only when you reach the manually set hp threshold (the soak settings are beyond my noob understanding).

does not handle eviscerate or kick very well. also does not automatically use blade flurry with multiple mobs. the base combat bot with honorbuddy does kick and blade flurry much better but it also fails at eviscerate.

i really like how i have total movement control though. i was just looking for something to automate my rotation not hijack my movement.

hopefully you'll have time to tinker with eviscerate and kick functionality. thanks.

5. <Weischbier>

<Weischbier> Member Buddy Store Developer

I'll look into that! Haven't changed it though, so I wonder if HB has something happening too. I'll investigate.

What could I do to improve Evis and interrupting?
      I mean I can change the randomizer values for kick, maybe that will fix some issues.

best wishes,

Weischbier

6. <Weischbier>

Just tested with 4 different rogues and it worked good.
      Can you explain a little bit more what happens for you?

best wishes,

Weischbier

7. <Weischbier>

New version is waiting for approval!

v1.0.1.30

• [Combat] Fixed a bug,w here it wouldn't use Ambush after using Vanish.
      • [Combat] Removed Deep Insight delay for Killing Spree. (Temporarily)
      • [Combat] Fixed an issue with using Blade Flurry on 1 target.
      • [Subtlety] Lowrered TimeToEnergy required energy to 70. This is to prevent capping on energy sometimes.
      • Interrupt randomizer value highered from "300,1500" to "500,1500".
      best wishes,

'Weischbier

8. LovelessOne

LovelessOne New Member

I trialed this for 7 days, and was quite pleased.

I tried combat and assassination. I stopped using combat briefly because it broke near the end of my trial, but it was okay until then. I had a bit of trouble with the automatic poisoning while in combat spec. It kept applying Instant Poison over and over again, even though it was already on. I had to disable this feature and do it manually. It worked fine for Assassination though.

I didn't try to let the bot interrupt, since some bosses in heroic dungeons require spells NOT to be interrupted, I didn't yet trust the bot to do this. It is also impossible to coordinate interrupts this way.

The DPS output the bot did was alright, definitely not getting kicked out of groups because of it like some user mentioned. Buff/Debuff uptimes all looked pretty solid.

Overall I was quite happy with the routine given the state that it's in at the start of this expansion. Will probably end up buying it.

9. <Weischbier>

I'm working on getting a list of spells that should be interrupted.
      Takes a while to get them though.

best wishes,

Weischbier

10. starlite68

starlite68 Member

some feedback again. i bought YRB V2 and at this point it runs all 3 rogue specs pretty good, but I'm still hoping a better specialized rogue-only CR can be done for more development and feedback. so far a lot of progress has been made here. my viewpoint is someone who raided heroics (mythic now) for a few years nonstop now, first manually then with all kinds of bots (PQR and GB). With all 3 specs, I let the bot run the rotation but the dps cooldowns are done manually, that the only possible way I see of doing progression since auto-popping AR or Vendetta 2 sec before the boss goes immune or you have to run away is not gonna cut it obviously. so I'm not gonna get into any issues with full-auto mode. I tested this out on training dummies and a bunch of dungeons.

Suggestions:

- the "Combat ended. Cleared all queued spells!" in chat is just spam. if you are doing mobs there's just a wall of this line, it gives no useful info. "AOE Activated" good, this bad. we already know combat ended :)

- make the feint chat notice red for "feint off" to fit in with the other notices and making it easier to see at a glance.

Problems:

1) Combat:

- if i press BF manually it immediately disables blade Flurry even in full manual / non-AOE mode (if it doesn't see a 2nd target in range). gotta get rid of that. manual means manual, if I run in and press BF a fraction of a second before in range, it shouldn't be turning it off and putting it on 10 sec CD. if we press alt-E to go to multiple target mode, great have BF go on and off automatically. oh and your auto-poisons still dont work for combat.

2) Assassination

- AOE is very wonky. first off it doesn't actually go off when we toggle AOE hotkey, it'll wait till enough mobs are in range and it's a pretty high number (like 5)? then when it get's below 4-5 targets it starts acting weird like going back to normal mutilate single-target rotation but still using crimson tempest. Personal suggestion, if the human player presses AOE don't have the bot overrule him, if we want to FoK 2 mobs let us. or maybe keep it when the player chooses full-auto mode. at least that's the way it works with sub and it's perfect: we press alt-E, FoK goes off, no questions asked no matter how many adds. In any case you want to prioritise envenom MUCH more, more then rupture even, maybe get rid of crimson tempest altogether. assassination never used CT and i doubt thats changed in WoD.

3) Subtlety

This did not work well for me on training dummy. if others arent having issues maybe it's just me, who knows, or maybe it's just training dummy problems (though CRs really should work on dummies). . first off there is a constant spam of "Invalid Target" and "Out of Range" errors, who knows what abilities it's trying to use, not showing up in log. then I never see it use premed (might be a training dummy issues), that should go off every time it's up on an ambush, unless CP capped. finally shadowdance was a disaster, it's using garrote (no reason for that, SD is just ambush spam), and often will just quit and not ambush letting the energy bar fill. the moment SD ends it starts working again. AOE works great though!

all specs: not actually interrupting anything yet. I know there is a list etc, but honestly i (personally) felt an auto-interrupt of *everything* works great in PVE. if it's a intrruptible cast, kick, that simple. if we dont want it we turn it off with the toggle. maybe consider that as option. if all the important spells will actually be added soon then of course not an issue.

lots of progress so far, great work. maybe eventually more advanced features will get coded, like for example the big change for combat in WoD where we can use RS to delay Deep Insight till AR is up again.

11. <Weischbier>

Dats what I'm talking 'bout!

Very valueable feedback. I'll work through this now and see what we can come up with!

best wishes,

Weischbier

12. LovelessOne

LovelessOne New Member

I on the other hand am very pleased with the way Assassination AoE works atm. I want to be able to switch between single target focus and AoE, and have the bot decide which AoE feels applicable to the number of mobs surrounding me.
      Crimson Tempest is probably not that important though I agree on that part.

I have been thinking about Marked for Death though, is there a way to optimize its use better to have the bot use it on targets that are about to die, even if they aren't my current target?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
    13. legit

legit Member

Hey Weischbier,

i am using your routine with the subtlety specc. Is it possible for you to code using "Slice and Dice" with the left combo points from example a dead NPC ? I mentioned that my Vitalicroutine is using this. Would be a nice feature for your routine - i like your work.
      ***the viatlic routine uses the left over combo points with an Macrofirststrike (u tip the macro - than the routine does for example "slice and dice" or "recuperate" - than attacks)***
      I am still not lvl 100 - will try to get you better feedback in Dungeons and Raids.
      Greetings

Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
    14. <Weischbier>

Alright folks,
      I'll be leaving for a few weeks for hospital.
      Some of you may know that I had cancer.
      Since the last scan in september, they found some new "shadows" in my head.
      Now I need to go and start a new chemo and they take a sample tissue.

I'll be back in roughly 3-4 weeks. Depending on how well my body adjusts to the chemo.

For the time being, I'm not leaving you without proper support.
      Stormchasing will be here and watch and fix bugs as they occur.
      Big props to him!

best wishes,

Weischbier

15. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

That said... Best Wishes from me

I got a List of known issues that will be fixed within the next week.

Contact me by pm if u encounter Important issues,i'll read the Thread once a Day (between 5 and 7pm German time) since my time is a bit Limited

And as always ... Attach a complete log,issues without a complete log will be ignored

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    16. wizardslayer

wizardslayer Member

Best of luck Weischbier and get well soon!

17. legit

legit Member

I wish you all the best Weischbier

18. Noxucow

Noxucow Member

Wish you all the best as well Weischbier....

19. mcdeman

mcdeman Member

Best of luck Weischbier and come back faster!)<3

20. starlite68

starlite68 Member

best of luck man. the rotation actually works pretty good, at worst people will just have to use the least buggy spec.

if nothing else someone who understands subtlety should take a look at it. the other two are pretty OK. i may be wrong but in subt a lot of unusual stuff going on, starting with garrote during SD and energy capping during SD. but who knows, maybe it was a training dummy issue.